- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve is still inside Allison's ass but something has comed to visit

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

Steve had been jostling about for a while inside Allison's ass that it was getting very annoying, he wanted to escape this bouncy stinking prison. His wish came true very soon, Allison’s stopped moving which caused Steve to fall to the bottom, there he found a hole squeezed shut, it was the asshole. Steve grabbed the edges tight as everything started to bounce again, he had struggled here before but he was going to get out this time. Everything stopped again, Steve did not know why but he wasn’t letting this opportunity go, He pulled and pushed with all his might but it would budge. Then everything started to vibrate, Steve guessed that she was either in his car or in a massage chair that was outside the theater, either way, it was annoying and helpful. The vibrating seemed to loosen Allison’s asshole that he was able to stick an arm out, he was on the road to freedom. Steve pushed himself hard against the crack until his head popped out. 


“Aahh!” Steve gasped for fresh and cool air. 


Steve used the free hand on the outside to wipe any shit out of his eyes, he was blind inside there but now there was light. Steve opened his eyes to a sight to behold, He was staring up to canyon walls of woman’s ass to a sky of white panties. He was sure it was a sight that barely any man truly got to see, it was so arousing and stimulating to see and smell such a nice plump ass, even if it was his sister’s ass.


“Uh oh.” Steve said.


He was getting aroused by this that he was shrinking again. The problem was that he wasn’t shrinking to drop out but shrinking back into Allison’s ass.


“NO NO NO!” He yelled as he shrunk back inside.


He was positive he had shrunk down to his minimal size of two inches, he would have checked himself over to make sure that was true but he couldn’t with his current situation. His lower half was inside Allison’s sphincter while the upper half was stuck in between the outside and inside, he was literally stuck in the asshole, he couldn’t have the fresh air of outside or the stinky air of the ass. Steve couldn’t see or hear anything at all with Allison’s asshole filling in every orifice that his head had.


“Why do I have the hots for all the giant women around me?” Steve thought.


 Steve noticed that vibrating stopped a while ago and he had ignored the bouncing part, that was too short of a time to drive back to the house. Allison must have been using a massage chair and was about to start the car to head back. 


“I wonder if the car will vibrate Allison as well to loosen her asshole a little more so I can escape this hell.” Steve thought as a big soft and hard rod shoved him hard into the back of Allison’s ass.


Steve was trying to figure out what decided to join him in Allison’s ass but it was difficult to do that, it kept hitting him against Allison’s wall, dazing him every moment it squished him. his foot got caught in the middle of this invader which allowed him to better understand this thing and made it worse. It was big, round, and hard but soft on the surface, Steve could also tell that it was long. The short vibrating must have been his car that Allison drove to Aunt Maria, it was closer to the theater and he had seen a bunch of sex toys in her house. Allison must have been using a dildo to push him in deeper and get more pleasure from this torture, she probably wanted to bury him in her shit. The worst part was that the banging against the back of the ass was badder than when it just pinned him, it now slammed him against the back. He tried to use his other foot to push himself out but he was manhandled against Allison’s stinky colon wall again that now both his feet were trapped inside the hole of the tip of this dildo. From all the dizziness of the beating, Steve felt a liquid coming out of the hole.


“Of course, Aunt Maria has one that shoots stuff out.” Steve muttered to himself as everything was still for a moment as he was squished against the back by the dildo.


The rod started to twitch and a warm sticky stuff erupted around Steve’s body from the hole. There was a lot of pressure behind this gunk as it covered Steve’s body that he was drowning in it, it was better than Allison’s shit. More kept coming out for a little bit longer until it wiped most of the shit off of him, Steve clung to the rod as it was his ticket out of here. He was not wrong; he felt the rod retreating from the back of the ass.


Pop


Steve saw Allison’s asshole that was widened from the ordeal, get farther and farther away with a white substance leaking out. Steve was out as Allison stood up to show her huge ass, Steve could believe he was stuck inside such a beautiful thing. He was probably going back in there but he was glad to have some rest from Allison’s sexual play with her brother.


“Huff huff huff.” Three people were panting.


“Three people breathing hard!?” Steve thought in his tired mind in a sudden realization of horror as he turned around.


There was Garrett, he was leaning backwards breathing hard from a serious workout. He was staring up at the roof with his voice indicating that he had gone through some immense pleasure, it was like that one time he found him masturbating to some porn. Steve looked down to see the truth of his situation.


He was on the tip of his best friend’s dick and Steve was tiny. Steve had never gotten this tiny before, he must be an inch tall at this point. Not only did his time with his mother seem to lower his permanent height but also the minimal height as well. That was not the worst part, his best friend just had sex with his little sister, was this going on for a while? Why didn’t he tell him? And why do it today? Steve was inside Allison when he fucked her. The sticky warm stuff was Garrett’s cum and he blew his load inside her. Steve was appalled, disgusted, and sickened that he was covered in Garrett’s jizz, Steve wiggled his body by how grossed out he was. Steve started to wipe this stuff off of him and get Garrett’s attention.


“Garrett y-” Steve yelled but was cut off as something touched his head and forced him deep inside Garrett’s cock.


Allison had noticed little Steve on the tip of Garrett’s dick, he was smaller than he had ever been before and Allison like that. He was getting to warn Garrett of what was happening when she brought her finger on Steve’s head to shove him inside his best friend’s cock. Allison pulled out a hair pin to shove in it Garrett’s pee hole to make Steve go deeper inside. Garrett’s dick was getting limp from the anal sex they just had, he was falling asleep. Allison could let that happen, she took off all her clothes so that Garrett could see the marvelous frames of one of the prettiest girls in high school. That did the trick as Garrett’s dick went hard again and twitched all over as he took off the pants that were hanging on his feet.


“We have another hole to use, so let us make it count.” Allison spoke softly and gently in a suggestive lustful tone. She could see the imprint of Steve’s body inside the midsection Garrett’s dick below the skin. 

 

“Because I want to enjoy this a lot.” 

Chapter End Notes:

What is going to happen with poor Steve.

 

review if you like the story