- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Allison has Steve trapped in her ass.

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

This was the best movie Allison had ever watched, all courtesy to Steve, who was banging against her bowels the entire time. Everytime she got scared during the movie, she would clench her ass cheeks which would cause Steve to frantically struggle even more. It was glorious having her little brother fight against a stinky prison. Allison was getting closer orgamsing every minute, Steve felt so good. 


“Mmhm, keep doing that” Allison whispered with pleasure as she stretched her body.


Steve was just struggling inside his sister’s sphincter, it was a horrible place to be with intoxicating air gagging one’s lungs and mind. He kept his eyes shut so he wouldn’t get any of his sister’s shit in his eyes, this made it hard to get a bearing. He was constantly banging on the rough walls of her colon to let him out but this was to no avail, she would frequently clench her ass which would throw Steve all over the place. Steve would get up and punch whatever he could to find out if he went deeper. He was stuck inside Allison at 3 inches tall, he was relieved and stressed as well. Steve was too aroused to grow and too disgusted to shrink, he was stuck in the horrible middle of just being stuck. She was still for a while which allowed him to grope her walls for a blind picture of the tunnel he was in, that wasn’t enough time as he was bounced inside all over the place. What was going on outside?


The movie was over and Allison was walking down the stairs to leave the theater, she was glad she didn’t cum and make a mess. She was close to having such great ecstasy of having her brother lodge in her bowels, at last she would have to wait for her moment of great pleasure. She skipped out of the theater as she felt Steve was hitting every wall inside her ass over and over again. It must be stinky hell to be inside an ass and be tossed around like a rag doll, it didn’t bother her at all because she was the one kicking the doll inside her. Steve was still the same size as when he went in so he wasn’t too aroused to shrink farther but still enough not to get bigger, she definitely needed to make him smaller. Allison tossed his clothes into the trunk of his vehicle as she walked to the driver seat, she had used his vehicle all the time that he was inside Kady and now she was going to do it again. She heard a beep from her phone as she pulled it up to read the message when Steve’s phone beeped as well, Allison picked up Steve’s phone from her purse to read it as well. 


Allison’s phone message was from Aunt Maria, Allison had told her about her plan today to mess with Steve. She was supportive of Allison’s desire to dominate Steve and have sex with his tiny body. Aunt Maria even offered to let Allison use some of her toys to make the experience even funner. It stimulated Allison’s sexual pleasure to think of all the things she could do to his tiny body with those adult toys.


“Are you done with the movie? If you are, just text me if you want to hangout over here with Steve.” was Aunt Maria’s message.


Steve’s phone message was from Garrett asking if he was busy, he wanted to hangout with Steve before they left for college. If Steve couldn’t, Garrett teased about seeing if Allison was available. Allison had a one night stand with Garrett before so she could say she was no longer a virgin, she was positive that Garrett enjoyed it a lot having sex with one of the prettiest girls in school. She had enjoyed it as well but they never told Steve about it. She considered going over there for another one night stand with Steve inside her, it would be hilarious have sex with your brother’s best friend with him to take part of it.


“Hey man. Are you busy? If you are not, would you like to hangout and play some soccer? If you can’t, can you see if your sister would like to play ball instead?” was Garrett’s message.

 

Both were great options, abuse Steve with Aunt Maria’s sex toys or have Steve’s best friend fuck her with Steve inside? What should she do?

Chapter End Notes:

Where should Allison go?

 

constructive criticism is appreciated. Should I be more descriptive? Should I have more dialogue, make it so that Steve can't control himself or the women have more contorl over themselves? I want to hear from the readers how I am doing.

 

Thank you and Review.