- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Allison has some fun with Steve

 

Written by me, the greatrizzo

“Like you get a choice.” Allison giggled as quietly as she could.


Steve’s body was adjusted so that his feet were pointing directly at her asshole, he tried to wiggle his legs but Allison pinched them straight. She brought Steve’s feet and touched the puckered hole, shivers went down their bodies at the same time, fear for Steve and pleasure for Allison. She had waited a long time to tease Steve this way, it was now time.


Allison moved Steve’s feet in circles, brushing and tickling her asshole, she needed to loosen it up for him. Pushing and testing her asshole for any moment it would give and allow her to shove Steve inside, it was slowly pushing out to accept it’s gift. Allison was so focused on this that she was ignoring the movie now, she didn’t react to a high pitch scream from the movie as his feet suddenly went into her crack.


“Mmm” Allison whimpered as she pushed Steve a little harder into her ass.


Steve felt a vice grip clamp around his ankles as Allison pushed him into the asshole, he couldn’t pull them out to save his life, he was trapped. Allison's fingers went away once it was sure that he wouldn’t get away, that did not stop Steve from reaching down to try to pull his legs out, he couldn’t budge his legs from Allison’s asshole. The hole suddenly became stronger as Allison clenched her ass, Steve was pulled to his knees inside her ass, She wanted him completely inside. Steve did not want to go inside, the stench was horrible and wretched but he could not help but be aroused by it. He was still at three inches and he planned to keep it that way, if it did get worse or he got more stimulated, he would shrink farther down. Allison’s ass clenched again and he went to his waist inside her asshole, Steve was now pushing against her ass cheeks with his hands to push himself out and kicking his feet inside to find some footing to help get himself out, it was no use. Allison was the only one who could get him out, he needed to beg for her mercy, he looked up to make his plea.


“Allison, plea-” Steve cut himself short.


Steve saw his reflection staring back at him stuck inside an asshole, Allison was recording this. Allison was making sure she could see his face and have memory of when her ass ate Steve, literally. Allison was not going to get him out at all, she was enjoying this way too much and he knew she would not all, Allison wanted him. Steve felt and saw Allison squeeze her ass, dragging him up to his chest to have her asshole crushing against his ribs. It hurt having his body pulverized by this pressure of Allison’s asshole squeezing his body as it swallowed his body and not to mention the feeling inside it. It was warm and sticky on the inside of Allison's ass, Steve had a slimy substance coat his body as he entered deeper inside, he was positive it was her shit. 


“Mmm ahh!” Allison moaned as she clenched her ass again.


Steve was pulled inside past his head to be inside her sphincter, leaving only his hand outside, Steve was now inside Allison. Steve could feel, smell, and taste this wretched place, it was darker than Kady’s pussy, and everything was just horrible. There were some ass juices that had covered his body in a film that would not come off of him, the smell was shit and nothing else but shit and all he could taste was shit. He closed his eyes to make sure nothing got in his eyes and blinded him, Steve only wanted to leave it to his imagination as well and not actually see what was inside Allison’s hell hole.


“Hack! hack!” Steve coughed, the air was burning his lungs. “Allison please let me out. Hack!”


“Ooh yess!” Allison moaned in satisfaction with Steve’s head now inside her ass, it was great to dominate him like this.


“Quiet please!” Someone whispered to her. 


“Oops! Sorry!.” Allison apologized, she pulled her clothes back on and pulled the rest of Steve’s body inside.


Allison could feel the tiny fist of Steve banging against the walls of her ass, she couldn’t help but feel so much immense pleasure at Steve’s struggles. He was trapped inside her bowels and she was the only one who could get him out. She saved the video of her ass eating Steve and placed it in her purse, she then readjusted herself to watch the movie. Steve was trying to pull her asshole apart to get out but Allison’s asshole wouldn’t budge a millimeter, all he did was make Allison feel even better and more aroused with each fight he had against her walls.

 

“Mmm, you have to be quiet for the movie.” Allison whispered with a smile to Steve as she massaged her belly with her prisoner. “We got to make sure everyone enjoys it because I am.”

Chapter End Notes:

Time to enjoy the movie.

 

Review please if you like the story.