- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve is struggling while watching a movie with Allison.

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo.

Steve decided to stay and complete the movie, he was sure that was a knee jerk reaction to the scary scene. Steve just wished that she didn’t notice him being a little lower than five feet, she pulled away which made him think that she definitely did it based out of fear. He had nothing to worry about


10 minutes later, another scary scene came up and Allison squeezed again, causing Steve to shrink even more. He was sure he was below 4’6” as she went back to her chair. Steve started his breathing practice as he felt Allison flesh part from his skin, he needed to control himself.


“AAHHH!!” Allison shrieked as it was a scare back to back.


Allison brought her leg over the armrest in between his legs, Steve shrunk a foot with that one as he pushed her off. She hugged him really tight that he felt a lot of her boobs and legs on his groin.


“You need to stay in your chair.” Steve whispered, he was not happy with what Allison was doing. He was positive she was doing this on purpose, did Allison come to the movies to set him up? 


“I am sorry. I am just a big scaredy cat.” She whispered back as she returned to her seat. Allison definitely noticed that Steve was smaller.


Steve was trying to keep his arousal under control for the rest of the movie. Allison wasn’t doing anything since he pushed her off. His clothes were now very loose on him and he was starting to look like a child.  He had grown back to four feet in thirty minutes when the next incident happened.


“AAHH!!” Allison shrieked again.


She did not hold back at all. Allison jumped over into Steve’s chair and smothered his face with her boobs as she pulled his head into them and put her crotch on his. Steve’s dick shot straight up and his body shrunk down, he was held in place against her bust that was increasing in size as he dwindled down to 6 inches tall. He was back again in the world of where women's breasts were massive pillows.


“Mmpth! MMpth!” He tried to gasp for air as Allison just pushed him harder into one of her tits. Allison had planned to shrink him in a dark movie theater, she just wanted to play with his shrunken body while his defenses were down, she was really mean but he could not resist her body. He had to fight back.


“Ah!” Steve got air again as Allison pulled him from her boob. Steve began to yell. “What was that for I could have died! I am not your pla-”


“Sshh” Someone hushed him.


“Sorry” Allison replied with her thumb covering Steve’s mouth. She rolled back into her seat as she gathered his clothes with the other hand.


Steve was three inches tall now with Allison just keeping him quiet and muffled in her hands, her boobs jiggled as she stuffed his clothes in her purse. She chose a large one to make sure she could carry it all as she pulled his car keys out and put them in another pocket. Allison then brought Steve down to her crotch, unzipped her pants, and pulled her panties and pants down a little, She was wet and moist down there as an aroma of her womanhood trembled in excitement, and her asshole was puckering and twitching in anticipation.

 

“Asshole or Pussy? Your choice?” Allison dangled Steve in front of the two holes.

Chapter End Notes:

Which hole should he go in?

 

Review, comment, or see if another character should have some time with Steve.