- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve experience something mist people forget.

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo

Steve felt pain, pressurizing pain, as the walls started squeezing all around him. He was so fast asleep that he woke up with a startle. He did not realize how long he was asleep but it was a long time, he quickly remembered he was in his mother’s womb. He was going to bang around but he felt himself moving, he was getting out. The walls and folds pushed him along his mother’s pussy as he started to see a white light. It was getting brighter and brighter as he got pushed farther along by his mother until it got too bright to even open his eyes. 


“AAARGGH!.” He heard his mother groan and yell


Sloussh!


Steve was out, everything was too bright and he was soaking wet in his mother’s fluids. He was trying to get his bearing when he heard a sound.


Snip!


Something came loose on his belly, Steve reached down to touch it, it was an umbilical cord. Steve was physically attached to his mother inside her womb, he had never been closer to his step-mother. He could no longer call her that because she had given birth to him, Kady was now his real mother. Their relationship had changed because of that training, he did not know if he was disgusted and greatly aroused at that.


“Everything is good over here.” Steve heard a woman’s voice, he needed to see what was going on. He started to rub his eye clear of Kady’s fluids and start adjusting to the light. 


“That is good, you can bring the others in if they want to.” His mother spoke up with some panting. Steve could now see that it was one of his doctors, Emma, who was here. Steve also noticed that he was in his Mother’s room, she preferred the at-home births. 


“I will go get them.” Emma started to head towards the door. Kady started to cover herself, Steve could not help but stare at his mother’s enlarged pussy, he just came out from there. It was intimidating, it was scary, and it was sexy. “You can come in.”


Steve turned to see people that he knew come inside the room. There was Allison, Aunt Maria, Garret, and Alesha. All of them had come to see him come into the world. 


“He is so cute!” Allison spoke up first.


“Welcome back, nephew.” Aunt Maria was next.


“Did you enjoy your time in there?” Allison jabbed Garrett’s side after he spoke.


“His eyes are blue,” Alesha remarked.


Everyone looked up at Kady and then back at Steve, they noticed that his eyes were similar to his mothers now.


“Side effect of the pregnancy.” Emma noted. “He might have others but we have to wait and see if any are permanent.”


Steve was just very nervous at the thought of being changed inside his mother and all the attention he was getting. He wondered if this was going to be his life now. He started to do the breath exercises he was taught to calm himself down, he felt himself slowly getting bigger, he wouldn’t stay at this size forever.


“You don’t need to get bigger right away. You can take your time to resettle in, little brother. You have been in there for four weeks.” Allison said with a smile on her face.

 

Steve looked around at everyone who was in the room. Kady, Allison., Aunt Maria, Garrett, Alesha, and Emma. only Garrett had a normal face. Everyone else looked very hungry staring at him.

Chapter End Notes:

everyone is interested in Tiny Steve. who is next?