- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kady will choose?

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo.

Kady sat there for a while, contemplating her choices for Steve. On one hand, the needle will get Steve out the quickest but she was worried that he might get hurt on the way out. The other hand, the pill will get Steve out as well but would take several weeks which would cause her to explain some things. Both of these were hard choices but she needed to make one for Steve’s sake. 


“Fuck this!” Kady said.


Kady tossed the pill in her mouth and swallowed, the pill went down her throat and into her stomach. Steve would not be happy with having to wait a few weeks to get out, she didn’t care if Steve was upset. Kady had to make sure her baby was safe and sound and that meant she would have to carry him, going into labor might hurt him but that was an afterthought now. She always wanted him as her son and this was her chance, she couldn’t believe that dream was going to become true. She was definitely the goddess of mothers for having a son going back to the womb. Kady rubbed her belly that had Steve in it, She now loved the feeling of him inside, no more regrets for her for making this choice. She was going to show him all sorts of love that a proper mother should.


“”Maybe a little extra when you come out.” Kady giggled to herself, she might want to try this again. Steve might be resistant to porn and a lot of stimuli but if the real deal was in front of him, he was weak.


Kady heard the door unlock as she was touching her belly to show Steve some love, Allison was home, Kady would need to explain. Kady hoped she wouldn’t take this too hard, but in this family, a lot of things can happen.


“Hey Mom, I talked to Garret today and he said that Steve did not show up to his house. I was wondering if you -OH MY GOSH!” Allison screamed the last part of a normal conversation, she was not prepared to see her mother with a six month pregnant belly. “WHAT HAPPEN! HOW DID YOU GET LIKE THAT!”


“Let me explain everything to you.” Kady motion for Allison to sit down next to her. Allison went and sat down with a worried face.


“How did you gain so much weight so fast?” Allison was still worried and wanting answers.


“I did not gain weight, I watch what I eat.” Kady was a little defensive with that remark. “This is Steve.”


Kady explain the truth of what happen with the training, the sex, the womb, and the attempts to get him out. Everything was futile until she went to the doctor, the doctor gave her two choices of how to get Steve out and that Kady chose the one that would take a long time. Allison just stood there listening intently at everything Kady said, especially the sex and the medicine. Kady finished the story and waited to hear from Allison, she sat on the couch thinking over everything.


“Do you understand everything?” Kady asked Allison.


“I just have a few questions?” Allison replied.


“Go right ahead.”


“He is going to be inside your womb for a few weeks, how long is a few weeks?” Allison was curious at how long it was going to take.


“When I left, Emma said about three to five weeks but could be longer. I need to take the medicine for a week, taking it longer could extend the period in the womb.” Kady answered back, Allison nodded her head. 


“The labor epipen, how quick does it take to give birth?” Allison lifted an epipen with the labor medicine.


“Within five minutes do the contraction starts, after that, it depends on his size. Six inches, could be out right away, foot, maybe an hour, foot and a half, will be like real labor. He would survive but it might be more painful for him.” 


“Any side effects?” Allison continued with the questions.


“They do not know about any, they had to go on existing medicine to create it with no test subjects. They said though that it was totally safe.” Kady answered back, she was positive this wouldn’t hurt Steve, she was now curious if any side effect would affect Steve. Kady knew about the lactating and wider hips to get ready for birth, She wouldn’t mind that at all.


“Are you going to tell anyone the truth about this.”


“Just Aunt Maria and Steve’s close friends, is he still friends with Jocelyn?” Kady asked.


“No, they are not on good terms.” Allison replied.


“Garrett and Alesha it is then.” Kady said. “Any more questions?”


“No more questions from me.” Allison stood up. “Just demands.”


Kady was little scared of the demands that Allison was about to give, she had a lot of power in this situation. Kady hoped the demands would not force Steve away from her, she loved her baby. Allison raised a finger.


“First, I want you to be honest with me if this happens again.” Allison was serious


Kady nodded.


“Second, I want you to notify me and let me be a part of any training you do with Steve from now on.” Allison raised a second finger.


Kady nodded, Allsion raised the third finger.


“Third, I get to have him before you use him again.” Allison's voice was suggestive and horny as she spoke, Allison wanted to do this to Steve as well, she was craving Steve’s little body.


Steve had no idea what was going on outside the womb, he was waking up very groggy. Steve remembered being poked with a sharp needle inside his mother’s womb and being sedated. Steve was opening his eyes as he saw a snake-like thing slithering over his belly until it reached his navel, the tip suddenly latched on there with a sharp pinching pain.


“Ow!” He murmured.


He felt something come inside him the snake like tube that started to calm his nerves that he was falling asleep again. He could feel liquids move inside his body and out, his blood vessels and digestive system seemed to be routing itself. He felt his dick rise as he started feeling aroused, he knew he was shrinking even if it was miniscule. 

 

“Oh Shit!” He mumbled as he entered slumberland again. 

Chapter End Notes:

Steve is in this for the long haul