- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kady has chosen the hospitol for help. is it what she expected?

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

Steve slowly opened his eyes, he was alive, his mother hadn’t killed him. His vision slowly adjusted to the dim red light that penetrated through his mom’s skin, he was still stuck inside. Steve had enough, this punishment had gone long enough, he needed to get out now.


“This is no longer a punishment, Mom. You are just pleasing yourself with me.” He banged and pushed against her wall. He wasn’t going to quiet anymore. “This was supposed to help me, it is not working if I am trapped inside of you.”


“Uurgh” Steve heard Kady groan, he wasn’t sure if it was pleasure or pain. That would not deter him from forcing his mother to pull him out, he will  try his best to make it miserable for her on the outside for doing this to him. He kept shaking violently.


“I know you want me as your baby but this is ridiculous, a person ca--ow.” Something sharp and pointy came through the walls and pricked him, something was going on outside. The only place that could prick him would be a hospital, did training take a wrong turn? Was he in the womb? And was he able to get out?


“Oh no.” Steve mumbled as he fell asleep.


“Thank you very much.” Kady panted.


“Your welcome.” The female doctor spoke to Kady. “I did not want you or Steve to get hurt with a tantrum inside you.”


“I do not want that either.” Kady rubbed Steve who had just tried to fight his way outside of Kady. “so what do I do, Emma.”


Emma was one of the very few doctors that knew about Steve’s shrinking condition. They were intrigued at first but later decided it would be a good idea to investigate. They decide to let Kady do most of the work taking care of Steve and let them handle any emergencies, which are not much. Emma was 5’7” at forty-two, she had two young girls. She was blonde with it going straight down her back in a ponytail. She had a little weight on her but that was mostly in her wide hips, she had 36C breasts and was easy on the eyes.


“Well me and the other doctors were thinking that something like this would happen so we thought of several solutions.” Emma as she was writing some stuff down on a notepad. Kady was sitting on one of those patient chairs that were raised and had things underneath.


“You thought about this ahead of time?” Kady questioned Emma.


“We are doctors, if his condition turned out to be spreadable the world would be in trouble. A little bit of trouble actually.” Emma joked, Kady chuckled a little, still worried about Steve. 


“We viewed the stomach or the womb would cause the most likely problems with Steve's condition.” Emma continued. “So we created some medicine just in case he entered the womb.”


“That is great, what does the medicine do?” Kady was happy that they thought about this sort of situation. Emma reached out the door to pass a medical note to a passing nurse. “Will that get Steve out?”


“That is up to you.” Emma spoke as she returned to Kady. “we created two types of medicine that do different things.”


“What do they do and why is it up to me?” Kady was curious now.


“We did not know if it would be better to get him out as fast as possible or let the body do it’s thing. So we created medicine for forced labor and prolonged pregnancy.” Emma noted the difference between the two. The nurse knocked on the door, gave Emma a bag, and left. Emma pulled out a thing that looked like an epipen and some pills.


“This needle is like an epipen but contains the medicine for forced labor. This is if you think that Steve needs to get out soon.” Emma waved the needle showing what it was. “We put several in here just in case it happens again.”


“The next are these green pills, these pills will create a situation in your body that is similar to pregnancy. Your body and Steve’s body will start to prepare itself for pregnancy, your hips will widen and you will lactate. Steve’s body will go into a state of arousal so that it will shrink farther down to ease both your bodies into birth.” Emma put that bottle back into the bag. “It will probably take several weeks for that one to work but just take one pill a day for that.”


Emma raised another bottle. “This is for keeping Steve sedated inside you so none of you get hurt. It is a quick release.”


Kady grabbed the bag and paid the medical visit. She drove home wondering what to do. The doctors had planned for this to happen, Kady thought that this could happen to Steve as well but with another woman and not herself. Kady pulled into the driveway and she entered the house, she sat down in the living room. It was almost time for Allison to come home from school, Kady then pulled out the pills and needle.

 

“What should I do?” Kady murmured to herself, both were solutions to the problem.

Chapter End Notes:

Kady is stuck between giving birth now or later. What should she chose?