- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Maria has arrived from Kady's text from earlier for help.

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

“Maria! What are you doing here?” Kady did not expect to see her sister, Aunt Maria, at the front door when she opened.


“I got your text yesterday about needing some help.” Maria stared down her older sister’s belly, obviously noticing the enlarged belly. “And I think you need some help.”


Kady remembered that she did text her younger sister for help yesterday, she was worried at that time of what to do. Kady was going on a run to clear her mind and think but Maria showing up was better, two heads are better than one.


“Come on in.” Kady stepped in and motioned for Maria to come in.


“I definitely will.” Maria moved her big ass through the door and past Kady.


Kady told Maria how the training went, the whole truth, even the parts where she enjoyed it alot. Maria just sat there in the living room listening, she was intrigued when Steve entered the womb and couldn’t get out. Kady was finishing up her failed labor attempted when she was going for a run.


“...and that's when I met you. How do I get out of this situation.: Kady asked Maria, She just rubbed her pregnant belly with Steve, She wanted him in and out at the same time.


“Hmm” Aunt Maria hummed to herself, she was thinking through several options. Maria came up with two solutions for getting him out and one for keeping him in, she decided that getting him out was the best solution right now.


“I have two answers” Maria spoke up, Kady moved her attention to her sister from the rubbing she was doing with Steve. “Each choice is up to you.”


“I am ready for whatever.” Kady was hungry for what to do, she would probably listen to anything Maria said.


“The first is the same solution I gave you last time with how to deal with Steve’s shrinking condition. He needs to get laid hard. You need to recreate the intense sex scene you did before and have him shrink inside you. As you cum, you need to pull him out.” Maria gave her first sage advice to her older sister, Maria wanted to see what got Steve so small that he entered his mother’s womb.


“How do I make him smaller? He keeps getting bigger and I have no way of getting him sexually excited inside me.” Kady asked Maria, this were definitely problems with the idea but Maria had a solution.


“You either have to describe what is going on with you having sex with him or you got to talk with him that he has to think dirty thoughts or just have sex and see if anything happens inside.” Maria answered, Kady seemed satisfied with that answer.


“Okay that sounds good but the other solution.” Kady asked.


“He has a doctor that knows about his condition. Go over to them to see about a solution, they have medicine to actually induce labor.” Maria could see the wheels turning in Kady’s head, both seemed like good ideas. 


“Thank you very much I have to think about what to do.” Kady answered back.


“Take your time, just remember that Allison doesn’t know and you can’t hide that belly.” Maria retorted with a giggle.


“Haha!” Kady giggled too, they talked for a little longer before Maria left. Kady was left with a decision to make.

 

“Have sex or the doctor?” Kady thought. Each could be the solution for getting Steve out or did she want Steve out.

Chapter End Notes:

Sex or Hospital?