- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Written by me, thegreatrizzo.

 

Has a little more focus on Kady

 

Enjoy

“How was your time with your friends?” Kady asked Allison as she walked out of her room. She was trying her hardest not to to think or feel that Steve was in her womb right now, Kady could not let her daughter find out about this, Steve was her brother and Kady was their mother, She had broken the line with having sex with Steve. 


“The shopping trip at the mall was great. I got a few nice new sets of clothes, I am sure the guys will like them. Do you know where Steve is?” Allison asked, she was wanting to tease Steve with some of the clothes she just bought, Kady couldn’t blame her for wanting to have fun with Steve, she was doing it right with him.


“Steve went over to his friend’s, Garret, house after he finished training. He said that he was going to spend the night there.” Kady had to lie to Allison, Kady thought of the best solution she could think of for a reason why Steve wasn’t here, even though he was in this room right now. Kady hoped that Allison was content with her answer and not to try to probe more into it, she did not do that.


“It is a school night, I thought you said we couldn’t stay the night at a friends house on a school night?” Allison walked over to the chair that Kady had tried to give Steve a lap dance, Allison was definitely trying to figure out what was going on with Steve, that was not what had Kady worried. One of Steve’s socks was on the ground near the chair, that would get Allison more interested in Steve’s training, and Kady had to avoid that at all costs. Kady swallowed hard, She could feel a slight ping in her gut where Steve was located, Kady had to distract Allison to go upstairs and have everything play out as a normal day.


“Steve is a senior now and about to graduate, he is nearly a grown man. I am allowing him to have some freedoms before he is done with high school, it might teach him to balance his free time and learning time in college.” Kady was sure that would satisfy Allison’s curiosity, Kady was always looking out for her children’s well-being, Allison would understand that.


“Hmm, makes a little sense,” Allison seemed to be thinking about the idea, “I guess Steve can do what he wants to do. I was hoping that we could watch my little pony. I bought the first season, I guess I have to watch a few episodes without him. How did the training go with Steve?”


Allison was accepting Kady’s reason, the only problem now was that Allison was wondering how Steve’s training went. She couldn’t tell Allison that Steve was in her womb. Kady had to delay the story as long as she could, if she created a made-up story right now, Allison would be able to nit-pick every inconsistency. “The training went very well,” Kady nodded, “He did better than I expected, there is still more to do but we need to do it at a later time. I will tell you more about it at dinner.”


“Okay then, I can’t wait to hear about it. I want as much juicy details as possible, I want to know if squirmed.” Allison was pretty giddy about hearing Kady’s story.


“I will tell you at dinner.” Kady watched Allison go up the stairs to her room, when Kady heard the door shut, she went over and picked up the sock. Kady had prevented potential disaster with her daughter, Kady had to worry about the disaster she was having with her son and the story she needed to make up. Humming to herself, Kady entered her room to make a war plan, when it was getting close to dinner, She completed all the details for the made-up training story. The only thing that would be a problem was that Steve was becoming a little bit more active, He seemed to be scratching at the walls. “What are you doing down there?” Kady appeared to murmur to herself but in truth, she was talking to Steve.


Steve was bored, aroused, and hungry all at the same time, he had been stuck inside his mother’s pussy for a long time now, this punishment was going on for far too long, he wanted to get out. He was too excited to make himself larger and push his way out, and he didn’t want to shrink farther which would probably cause his mom to keep him in longer, he just had to wait patiently for his mom to get him out. He had been in here awhile going through the bouncing motions of whatever his mom was doing, it was a long time that his stomach started to growl, he needed food. Steve rubbed some of the sticky fluid off his body that his mother was producing, it was the same sweet tasting cum that he swallowed during the training session, it was the only thing that Steve could eat here. He forced himself to eat his mom’s love juices, it was delicious and scrumptious, he was mad at himself for enjoying this meal. Steve started rubbing the walls so he could get more, this caused the walls to quiver, his mother had definitely felt him touching her walls, he would have to take it slowly if he was to eat here.


Kady knew that Steve was understanding his situation, he did not move often as Kady and Allison ate dinner, Kady told all the details of the fake training story that Allison was satisfied. They cleaned the dishes and each went their separate ways after dinner, Allison went upstairs for her new tv show and Kady was downstairs watching her soaps, each did this until bedtime. Kady went to her room and got ready for the night, she chose to only sleep in a black lingerie for the night, she was feeling very sexy for having Steve inside her. Kady texted her sister, Maria, that she needed some help tomorrow morning, Kady then turned off the light and got in bed. She could help but finger herself to sleep from all the lustful passion she was having actually having her cute little son sleep in her womb.


“Sweet dreams, my little baby, I will always love you.” Kady fell asleep with dreams of Steve finally being her true son.


Steve was just stuck to the rocking motions of his mother, She was pleasing herself right now, her passions seemed to be taking over her. The rocking stopped and Steve was left still, the only sounds were his mom’s gentle breathing and heartbeat, She must have fallen asleep. Steve was still inside, he wondered how long this punishment was going to last, this had never happened when he failed before, why was it a big deal now? Steve couldn’t think on that long as he was getting sleepy as well, he just had to accept the fact that he and his mom were going to be sleeping together for the night.

 

“I guess that is that, I wait and see what the morning holds.” Steve went into slumberland rather quickly, the warm walls and gentle sound of his mom’s heart were very comforting, he felt like a little child again.

Chapter End Notes:

Steve is in a sticky situation.