- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Written by me, thegreatrizzo.

 

the story shifts to Kady having to deal with a problem that arose with the training

Kady woke up feeling a little buzzed. She was trying to recollect the events that had just passed earlier. She was butt naked on the couch, clothes everywhere, and there was a wet spot on the couch that was almost done drying. Kady had texted Allison at lunch to go hang out with her friends for training with Steve, and then She prepared some training for Steve. Steve had arrived home and they began the training. Kady reached for her phone to check the time. Kady was racking through her mind that she and Steve had sex when the time registered, it was 4:57 pm, Allison would be home soon. 


Kady jolted off the couch, Allison could not see her like this, She scrambled to pick up all the clothes that were on the ground. Allison could not know that she and Steve had crossed a boundary, Kady charged into her room carrying all the pieces of clothes she could find, She slammed the door shut and dropped the clothes in the laundry basket. She was proud of the fact that she was able to hide that she had sex with Steve, she congratulatiing herself when she felt movement inside her pussy, Steve was still inside her.


Steve had a rude awakening, it was all was all nice, warm, and moist, his whole world shook violently as if it was alive. He couldn’t see much because it was dark, there was goo over one of his eyes which made it hard to open up. He was trying to remember how he got in this dark, sticky, soft, and tight cave, it was not normal as he seemed to bounce up and down a lot inside. The world stopped wiggling, allowing Steve to rub his eye clear of the goo, there was little light and if there was any, it was dim red light that did nothing to illuminate the darkness. Steve started to check himself to try to understand what size he was at, he determined that he was six inches tall, pondering how he had gotten this small, then it hit him. He was still inside his mother from training, he had to inform her that he was still in her vagina, he wiggled around trying to get her attention.


Kady’s knees got weak as Steve was thrashing about inside her, he was definitely trying to get out, the only problem was he was making it harder. Kady fell on her bed as a new, and a returning, passionate sensation pulsed through her body, she started to feel the same sense of pleasure as she gave a short moan, Steve was hitting a brand new spot that he didn’t reach before. She wanted to live this fantasy out that she had with her son as long as possible, it wouldn’t last long because Allison was almost home, she could not at all cost allow her to see Kady fucking Steve. Kady hated to do this but she needed to calm Steve down, there was no way she could pull him out if he was giving her such pleasant and exciting feelings, She brought her hand to her abdomen and gave three light taps. “You need to quiet down there so I can get you out” He was definitely bigger from when she fell asleep with him inside, how was his legs not sticking out?


Steve heard the muffled voice and the tapping to understand what was going on. He was going to have to wait patiently inside this hot wet prison until she did. He just hoped that his mother did not take her sweet time pleasuring herself trying to get him out, it was bad enough he had to experience it during training, it would be bad if she did it while she was freeing him from inside her. He had enjoyed it too much when his mother was using him as a human dildo, it was pretty sickening in his mind by actually getting excited from his mom using him to satisfy her sexual needs, Steve’s sexual desires were also satisfied in the same moment. He might shrink again if she did it, he could hear her breathing pretty hard and several swaying motions moved him side to side in his compact cell, he guessed that she was definitely pleasuring herself while getting him out. “Don’t take too long, I got places I want to be at and your pussy is not one of them.” Steve mumbled to himself.


Kady was having a hard time locating Steve inside her, She warned him about shrinking too small that he might get lost, He was too big right now to get lost inside her pussy. Kady breaths were starting to pick up pace as the search was indeed like masturabating, she couldn’t let her mind go down that path until she found Steve, She was digging to the very back of the vagina to find any part of him. She was breathing hard as she removed her hand from her hot, moist cunt, there was no sign of Steve anywhere, Kady could undoubtedly feel him inside her and this was where she left him. An idea popped into her head, it was surely the only answer, Steve was inside her womb.


Kady was giggling to herself with the realization of what was happening, Steve was no longer going to be her stepson but her actual son. She had mention her desire about Steve being her baby before having sex, kady did not know it would come true, This was a piece of heaven for her. Kady decided that to get him out like any baby would enter the world, she was going to give birth to Steve, she started the same breathing rhythm that the doctor taught her when she gave birth to Allison.


“I am going to need you to be still for a long time as I try to get you out, just be patient and bear any pain that comes your way.” Kady was puffing for air as she tried to squeeze her vagina to push her son out.


Steve was left wondering what was going on, he could only hear parts of his mother’s word, her breathing, and heartbeats. She was trying to get him out somehow, He was wondering why she just didn’t grab his ankles and drag him out, She did that for part of the training. Steve wondered if his mother still thought this was still part of the training, she was taking this too far, he was almost out of high school and he was taking a sex ed class with his mom. The walls that were already hugging him became narrower to knead his body, his mom was breathing hard and his world was shaking all round him, she was definitely masturbating with him inside. This felt very good having his mom’s body massage his body from within her body, it needed to stop though. He pushed hard against her walls, he was also screaming to try to get her attention.


“You need to stop this right now! I am your son, parents and children shouldn’t be doing these sort of things. I need you to pull me out right now!” 


His mother stopped and his whole world became still, Steve thought that she had understood his pleas. All he had to do now was wait patiently for his mom to pull him out, his mother's finger never came to grab him.


Kady heard the front door open and close, Allison had returned from hanging out with her friends. Kady had forgotten to look at the time again, she quickly bounced off her bed and into her closet, she grabbed any sensible set of clothes and put them on. Kady then checked herself over and put her motions in check so that Allision wouldn’t find out where Steve was, she had to act as normal as possible. Steve first needed to get himself under control inside her, She put her hand on her stomach and spoke sternly and clearly. “You need to be as still as possible, this is punishment for failing the training. If you keep squirming, the punishment will last longer.” 

 

Steve understood the message completely, he did not want to stay inside her for a long time. Kady was happy that he obliged, he would be terrified to figure out that she had no idea yet of how to get him out, she would need help for that. Kady tried her best not to think about it as she went out of her room to greet Allison.

Chapter End Notes:

Juicy family squabbles coming up. Review please if you like the direction and definitely show Sm7in and Chaos some love.