- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Written by Sm7in

I, thegreatrizzo, tweaked his story for a different situation

Moaning out, Kady reveled in the feeling of pulling her entire son almost back out of her tight wet cunt as his shoulders and wiggling arms gave such amazing pressures to her vaginal walls. One time in and out with her son and already she was on the verge of cumming! She had never realized anything so pleasurable in all of her life; nothing had rivaled the intensity of have an entire human being in her vagina, let alone her cute little son. She felt like the Goddess of all mothers, with ultimate control and direction over her offspring. Pushing him back in with a sudden thrust, a scream of pleasure rushed past her quaking lips as she paused to steady herself away from the edge of orgasm. She couldn't go so fast after having just lectured her son on being too fast.


In and out, the walls clinging in on him tried to suck him away from where the hard pressure of his mother's fingers on his ankles tried to direct him and it was a disturbingly good feeling as he was pushed through and slid out of the squishy wet walls of his mother's vagina. He couldn’t contain the excitement his body was having. He knew this was going to be a problem as his cock was still hard. After only the second push, Steve heard a loud cry from his mother as her walls tightened around him and he was left in place inside of her. Lying there for half a moment, Steve realized he was getting smaller. He began to struggle and yell through her body for his mother to let him out, His mind snapping back to reality of thought of being smaller through this ordeal. This did not seem to work as he was left still inside.


Panting as she tried to pull herself a little more together, her concentration was abruptly interrupted by impressive tingling pleasure as the dwindling form of her trapped son began to writhe and wiggle within her with great ferocity. He was not doing too well at controlling his size. She was not controlling herself very well either. With her passion in control, Kady arched hard to these new sensations and gave a soft scream before continuing into a long moan, her fingers lightly angling her tiny son around her vagina to intensifying the feeling for a moment. She needed to do this before he got too small. Steve was being rocked around harder than before due to his decreasing height as his mother's body moaned around him and he now aptly realized his mistake: He can't do anything to avoid his mother's wishes... but possibly do absolutely nothing. Kady felt her soon become limp in her and stopped her efforts with a slight scowl on her face. It would be coming to a point soon that Kady wouldn’t be able to feel Steve if he didn’t move around. Lifting her free hand from gripping the couch chair, she pat her puffy lower abdomen three times as Steve was knocked with each successive strike. "Wiggle, little man" she huskily commanded, a large bubbly smile returning as it was clear her son got the message. 


Two minutes passed as Kady was covered in a heavy sweat as she tried to use the same breathing techniques she had taught her son, but it was undeniable any longer as her smaller son's struggles began to send her over the edge and her pussy began pulverizing it's smaller toy until ever great wave of pleasure was passed, leaving a heaving mountain of woman laying drenched as one forearm covered her eyes while the other held her four inch son tight in his prison, cum dripping past him out onto the couch below. Steve was practically swimming and drowning as his mother’s walls relaxed around him, filled almost to the brim with what he found to actually be quite sweet tasting cum. It had been like people were constantly throwing buckets of cum on top of him as he was hugged near close to death by his hot surroundings of hungry flesh.He tried to recover his strength from his hard work out under his mother’s command and waited for his mother to retrieve him from his humiliating prison. He thought it was worse and more stimulating than anything aunt Maria had put him through, and that was more than he ever wanted to imagine. It was too frustrating though that there was a big part of him enjoying it with his mother though, adding more salt to the wound of his shameful experience as he was getting smaller.


Suddenly, the walls began to hug Steve as he felt a tug on his ankles and slowly felt his body sliding out through the pool of cum before he was tugged out of her with a loud ‘smack’ as her vagina had tried in a last effort to constrict and keep its prey from escaping. Worn out, Steve’s three inch body dangled from his mother’s fingertips as she kept him just outside of her hungry pussy surrounded by her big drenched legs as he heard her panting and could just make out her tall breasts rising and falling over the mound of her groin. Kady beamed a weak smile after having achieved one of the best orgasms of her life. She lifted her head to see that her son dangling loosely from her hand, definitely smaller from when she put him in at first, his work obviously having worn his body out, but he looked no worse for the wear. He was definitely failing his training, Kady needed to take this farther for Steve and herself. It would be hard for Steve to understand, women can have insatiable sexual urges with his tiny body. Dropping her head and giggling, she began to sit up until she was on her knees and she reached down with her other hand and began to poke into her sex. Digging in and returning with small loads of cum, each load falling down into the pool where the rest of the cum that had escaped earlier laid. Steve looked on in awe and confusion, he was now at his smallest sight of two inches as he watched her masturbate, before his view began to get closer and his mother’s other hand came over and aimed his head for the center of her swollen wet lips. “MOM, N-“ he yelled before his head was pushed in between her lips and shoved up until his entire body was inside before being slowly pulled almost all the way back out again.


Kady bit her lip as she couldn’t help but insert her son again at the behest of her passions. Her body wanted more! She slowly moved her son a little in and a little out a few times before her pussy was hungry and wanting much more with the tiny meal. Picking up the speed, she moved her toy of a son in deeper with each thrust, moaning harder and louder as the pressure of her passion began to fill up rapidly. Squeezed tight, this time was much different than last and with the constant swishing about in his mother’s tight pussy began to rub his mini turgid cock hard up against his body as his mother’s hand moved him about as nothing more than scratching an itch deep inside her vagina. As she picked up the pace, so did the ecstasy Steve felt against his mother’s walls and finally giving into the feeling, he shot another load into his mother just a few thrusts before he felt his mother’s fingers let go of him and pushed his feet deep inside her as his head hit the back of her vagina, her wall clamping down on his body to pin him against the cervix, raging from the intense orgasm his body had given her. Kady had arched her back and after shoving her toy son as far into her just before orgasm, she placed one of her hands behind her to keep her from falling over from the pleasure that rocked her now exhausted body, the other hand was still in the pussy to make sure he did not escape. Within a few hard contractions, cum began to shoot from her body when she suddenly pushed Steve deeper and sent her into a shock of pleasure as her son was sucked deeper inside her cunt and leaving a pool of cum below her. Kady was trembling in pleasure and weariness of where her son was located right now.

 

Steve laid there on the ground of his mother’s pink fleshy walls, unable to move from the exercise, punishment, and orgasms his body had been through in the last ten minutes. He was in a room that only Allison had ever been in.

Chapter End Notes:

Here is the change in the plot