[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A collection of stories centered around the newest member of AnAlternateUsername's Titaness setting, the Crimson Goddess Kara. The stories within will focus on all manner of rampaging, conquering, and wanton destruction, showing the perspective of the Goddess herself, and the lowly subjects beneath her!

Please note the tags before every story!


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Destruction Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 13624 Read: 13078
Published: November 06 2020 Updated: January 31 2024

1. Siege by coolcoolcool5 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (3769 words)

The mighty city of Atus has held firm against invasion, handily deafeating their enemies each time. Will they be able to say the same when the Crimson Goddess arrives?

 

Tags: Giga, crush, and something special, pew pew

2. Servitude by coolcoolcool5 [Reviews - 0] (4373 words)

It takes many servants to do even the most menial of tasks for a Goddess. As Kara returns from conquest, we see one such job she leaves to her loyal subjects.

 

Tags: Sandals, Feet, Crush.

 

3. Glory by coolcoolcool5 [Reviews - 1] (5482 words)

A look into the life of one ever faithful soldier fighting in the name of his beloved Goddess. Will that unshakeable faith be rewarded?

Tags: Mini-gts, giga, crush