- Text Size +

Homecoming




The DMZ separating North and South Korea was as quiet and devoid of life as usual. On the Northern side, troops patrolled along the border, bored and wanting to go back to their post. This part of the DMZ was always quiet and the troops already knew they would find nothing. Still, they did their duty if nothing else than to avoid the punishment should they not.


The monotony, however, was suddenly broken as the sounds of a plane began to fill the air. The troops looked with a mixture of shock and confusion as a large cargo plane flew toward them. It came in rather low and its rear ramp opened. They watched in more confusion as a large crate was pushed off the ramp and out of the plane. Parachutes caught the box before it crashed and it slowly drifted down to the ground.


“What the hell was that?” one trooper asked.


“Probably supplies from some outsiders. Come on, we need to get it before some farmer does. The Leader will want it,” the sergeant of the group said as they rushed toward the crate. 


They found it sitting in a nearby field, untouched by anyone else. The crate didn’t have any obvious markings showing what outside group sent it or what it might hold. It was large though, probably big enough to hold a small car. The sergeant looked it over before motioning to two of them.


The two moved forward and unhooked the latches on the crate. Its front fell off and the two glanced in at the contents. Both raised an eyebrow in confusion before two oversized boots shot out toward them. The boots smashed into their chests and both were sent flying back, the sounds of their ribs cracking filling the air. 


Before the other troops could react, the top of the crate burst open as a large figure erupted from it. The sergeant and his two remaining men reached for their weapons, but were too slow as the huge figure rushed them. Its fist caved in the skull of one of the soldiers while the other hand grabbed the other soldier's arm. It ripped it clean off with ease and the soldier screamed in pain before falling to the ground in shock.


The sergeant retreated back and managed to pull out his handgun. He aimed it at the figure, but the ripped off soldier’s arm came flying toward him. The arm hit and staggered him back giving the time the huge figure needed to close the distance. Its huge hand wrapped around his neck and yanked him a good three feet off the ground. He tried to pry himself free, but the oddly smooth and soft hand was unyielding. The sergeant looked down and finally got a good look at the huge figure… or rather woman.


His eyes went wide as he saw the attacker was a woman, but one of monstrous size. She looked Korean like him with short brown hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a uniform though one he had never seen before and cut low to show off her impressive curves. Most striking of all, however, was how huge she was, standing at least eight, maybe even nine, feet tall. He stared at her in awe as she lowered him down to eye level, a smirk forming on her mouth.


“Mind telling me how to get to Sokwon?” the amazon asked with eyes that made it clear she was NOT asking...


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Lina sighed as she flopped down into her sofa. It snapped the moment her large frame hit its cushions and slammed into the floor, but she didn’t care. It wasn’t really her sofa or her floor if she was honest. Just some random bastard who got on the wrong side of the Agency. Of course, with him being a bloody stain on her abs, he wasn’t going to be arguing who’s sofa it was so it basically WAS her’s.


Ideally flicking bits of body off her stomach, Lina brought out her Agency tablet. She confirmed her target’s demise before smiling as her reward came through. Sweet, sweet cash for her to spend on whatever she wanted, maybe a sturdier sofa. She thought about putting the tablet away and relaxing, but decided to check the current bounties before she fully relaxed. Never hurt to get one last look in case something bi-


Thoughts slammed to a stop as a familiar name zipped past. Lina sat up and scrolled back, sure she had just been seeing things. But there it was, clear as day. Kah He-Ran… No way, there was no way. It… it had to be just someone with the sam- OH FUCK IT WAS HER! Lina gripped her tablet tighter as she saw the picture, the information on her, all of it was there. It was her… it was that fucking BITCH. 


Leaping back to her feet, Lina tapped her finger on the accept contract button as fast as she could. It started loading and she willed it to go faster. She HAD to get this contract! Fuck if someone else got this… Finally, the tablet loaded and… Contract accepted! Yes, Yes, FUCKING YES! Lina danced and screamed like a giddy schoolgirl. Holy shit this had to be a dream! Of all the people to be on the hit list. How- No, no she didn’t care and was NOT going to look this gift horse in the mouth. All that mattered was that it was payback time. PAID payback time....


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Ugh, Lina had forgotten what a shithole her hometown was. It hadn’t changed at all in the few years she had been gone. Still a bleak, unclean, hovel with homes packed in like sardines. A few high rises were scattered about the center of town, the homes of those the Leader approved of or had bought their upgrades. Those buildings were clean, tidy, and looked completely out of place surrounded by the crap that was the rest of the town, but that was how it was everywhere in this shit country. Damn was she glad she left…


Pushing her reflusion to the side, Lina turned her attention to the large military outpost to the west of the city. It hadn’t changed much either though a few extra towers and barracks had been added. Seeing it again brought forth all kinds of memories, all bad… The hell she had been put through in that hellhole… Just thinking about it made her hands clamp into fists. But, for now, it had to stay standing. The target, and her more personal revenge, came before wanton destruction.


Getting closer to the outpost was simple. It was late in the night and curfews were always in effect in this place. Patrols were scattered about, but they were all sloppy and the soldiers in them bored and unattentive. After all, they had gone on these patrols hundreds of times and the worst thing they had found was a rebellious youth in need of proper disciplining. It made slipping past them simple, even for someone Lina’s size. It helped she had a lot of practice being quieter than someone her size had any right being, came with the job. 


Arriving at the fence surrounding the outpost, Lina waited till the coast was clear before leaping over the fence. She landed with barely a sound before slinking into cover of some boxes. A single bored soldier started to head her direction and Lina leaned back to stay out of sight. The soldier moved up to the fence, shining his light to inspect the area. Lina waited till he paused to yawn before striking. 


Her leg swung out from the boxes and clamped over his head. His yawn turned to a muffled cry before Lina yanked him back into her. She pulled him out of sight before squeezing her leg together. Her toned calf and thigh flexed and the soldier’s muffled cry turned to a sickening crack. Lina released him and his dead body, and his cracked skull, flopped to the ground. A quick step crushed the flashlight the soldier had been using and Lina slinked out into the darkness.


Lina moved toward the officer’s quarters as quietly as she could. She did her best to avoid any encounters, but where it was unavoidable she made it quick. Her size made it child’s play to snap necks, strangle throats, or simply cave in skulls as quietly as any commando. Still, leaving a trail of bodies was sure to draw attention at some point. She needed to find her target soon.


The officer’s quarters were as gaudy and overly furnished as Lina remembered. The building was more like a mansion than an office with its own private kitchen, entertainment room, and spa. In contrast the normal barracks didn’t even have air conditioning. Old rage bubbled up in Lina and she had to fight the urge to simply plow through the front door. She could indulge herself AFTER she got her target.


Three guards were patrolling the outside of the building. All of them were far more attentive than their fellows and had weapons that looked like they hadn’t been made thirty years ago. Personal bodyguards for her target most likely. Simply charging them and expecting them to freak out because of her size was a surefire way to get filled with holes. Lina needed to be a bit more clever dealing with them.


She waited till one split off from the other two before dashing forward. He began to turn toward her as she closed on him. He opened his mouth and started to raise his gun, but Lina was prepared. Her legs propelled her forward and she launched herself like a rocket straight at him. Her bulk slammed into him, knocking the wind out of him and cracking most of his ribs. His yell and attempt to fire turned into a silent gasp and flailing gropes as his hand lost his rifle. Lina slid along the ground and into cover of the building. As she got back to her feet, she shoved the still stunned guard’s head into her armpit and squeezed till a muffled pop came from it. One down…


Moving to the side of the building, Lina glanced and saw one of the other guards heading her way. She stayed behind the building till the guard came around the corner. Before he could react to the amazon hiding behind the corner, Lina ripped his rifle away, snapping a few of his fingers in the process, and clamped her other hand around his head. His muffled cries and thrashing were hopeless an-


SHIT! Lina ducked back as the third guard suddenly came around the corner. Of all the damn time… 


“Lio? Lio?!” the guard said. Lina swore as she heard him coming toward her. Dammit she had to deal with the one she had before the other got here. And quietly too.



With no time to lose, Lina stuffed the guard between her legs. His cries were muffled by her bulk as she squeezed her thighs together. The other one was almost here so Lina twisted her body as the guard’s thrashing became more frantic. Finally, his thrashing ended as Lina felt a pop come from between her legs. And just in time as the third guard rounded the corner. 


She let the guard with the broken neck flop to the ground before lunging toward the newly arrived one. He almost got a shot off, but Lina was quicker as she crushed the gun, and his hand, in her grip. His scream was buried as she shoved her tits into his mouth and she lifted him up off the ground as he flailed. Lina squeezed him harder till a sickening crack came from his back. He flopped to the ground, bent completely backwards, and Lina made sure he was dead with a quick stomp to the head. With the guards dead, Lina could enter the building at her leisure.


Entering took a bit of effort, it always did thanks to her size, but Lina managed. She did make a good bit of noise, though, and was worried her target might be ready for her. Lina moved up the stairs as quietly as she could and looked down the hall. The rooms lining the hallway had plaques beside them. Storage, armory, etc… were listed on them but at the very end was the one Lina was interested. Colonel He-Ran. A smile spread over her face.


Lina crept toward the door. She swore as her huge hips bumped a wall and the dull thud echoed. No other choice but to keep going though so she moved on. Finally, she reached the door and Lina tried the handle. Unlocked, nice. Lina pushed the door open.


The room was finely furnished with a large impressive desk to one side and various filing cabinets behind it. On the other was something more akin to a bedroom with a vanity and some other personal items. Most important, though, was the massive bed that a figure was sleeping away in. Odd, the bitch was a lot of things but a light sleeper hadn’t been one. Surely she had heard her approach?


The answer came, however, as lights drove past but no noise entered the room. Sound-proofed? Really? Of course really, just like her to do something so over the top and gaudy just for a better night sleep. Also a good way to make sure no one heard her less than legal plans and actions. Well, time to make her regret that choice.


Lina slammed the door shut and smirked as the figure lurched out of the bed. The figure looked around before seeing Lina’s massive form. Unsurprisingly, the figure didn’t curse or act confused, just dived for a pistol sitting on the nightstand beside the bed. Lina, however, closed the distance in a single stride and pinned the arm with the pistol down with ease. Her other hand clicked on the light and- the cool one liner she had been saving died in her throat.


Looking up in a mixture of defiance and nervousness was NOT Kah He-Ran, but a man Lina had never seen before. Lina blinked a few times thinking maybe the sudden change in lighting had just thrown her off but no, she was clearly pinning a man to a massively overly stuffed bed. 


“Who the hell are you?” both of them asked in unison. The man tried to pull his arm free to no avail as Lina shifted to loom right over him, the bed groaning in protest of her getting on.


“I’m asking the questions here, tiny,” Lina said as she squeezed his arm enough to get a winced cry of pain, but not enough to break anything, yet... 

“Now who are you?”


“Ahh… Colonel He-Ran, 23rd Chosen Guard,” he said listing off the bitch’s old unit. Lina scowled at the obvious lie.


“Bullshit, Colonel Kah He-Ran is a woman,” Lina said as she pondered which limb to break first. Her question wasn’t answered as the man’s look of defiance turned to confusion and shock.


“Moth-” the man started to say before clamping his mouth shut. Moth? Wha-... wait… Those eyes did look kinda familiar. And he was called He-Ran too… Holy shit!


“You’re her son! Haha, holy shit that bitch actually had a kid?! HAHA, WOW! This job just keeps getting better!” Lina said not having to keep quiet thanks to the sound-proofing. Little He-Ran glared in fury up at Lina and began to thrash more.


“You are NOT going to hurt my mot- AHH!!” Lina stopped that bit of defiance with a quick twist of her wrist, nearly snapping his arm.


“YOU are not in a position to tell me anything I don’t want to hear. So why don’t you make this easy for yourself and tell me where mommy dearest is,” Lina said with a cruel smile. Of course he didn’t answer, just glared. That was fine by Lina, she still had to figure out which limb to start with after all!


Deciding to start at the bottom, Lina grabbed his foot in her free hand and began to twist. He winced and grunted, but kept his mouth shut as she twisted and twisted an- CRACK. The facade of stock discipline cracked as he let a quick gasp of pain escape. He bit it back however and turned moistioning, but still defiant, eyes toward her. Lina shrugged at them before grabbing his other foot. She started to take this one slow too before jerking it around, cracking it instantly. The sudden pain caught him off-guard and a full scream escaped his lips. Still, he didn’t speak.


“Just making yourself look even worse when we do get to mom’s,” Lina said before moving to his knee. She pinned his legs with her huge butt, making sure not to put too much weight on it so she didn’t crush them, before tapping his knees. She gave him one last chance to speak before shaking her head. She raised her fist up and slammed it into his knee. 


The impact shattered the bone and caused it to bend backwards further than it was ever meant to go. He screamed in agony, but Lina wasn’t done. Before he had even recovered, her fist slammed into the other with similar results. His screams would have been heard over the entire base had this room not been sound-proofed. He huffed and winced in agony as tears began to roll down his face.


“That’s a real shame. Don’t think wheelchair-bound people are allowed to be officers for the Glorious Leader. Been awhile since I was back here, though, so maybe that got changed,” Lina said as she pushed down on the swelling, and quickly bruising, knee. A fresh wince of pain came from the man, but still he kept silent. Alright, as fun as this was, Lina did have a schedule to keep.


Lina moved her free hand up the man’s leg and to his crotch. He watched with growing concern as her hand stopped above that area and closed into a fist. She started to raise it up before giving him a long look. He gulped as Lina raised her hand above her head. Just as it was about to come crashing down, he broke.


“WAIT, WAIT!” he cried as Lina stopped her fist inches from him.


“Yes?” she asked with a pleasant smile.


“I… I’ll tell you where she is,” he said in the tone of a man utterly broken. Lina’s smile spread as her hand opened and moved to his face. He flinched back, but she simply patted his head.

“See how much easier it would have been to just tell me right from the start? Keep that in mind next time,” Lina said with a wicked smile.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Lina shook her head as she looked at the virtual mansion the boy in her arms had pointed her towards. Of course that bitch would live in such luxury, she always had been good at taking care of herself. And only herself… 


Keeping the boy tucked away, Lina easily leapt the fence surrounding the mansion and headed for the door. She was sure she set off a silent alarm of some kind, but didn’t much care. There was no way her target was slipping away from her now that she was this close. 


A shoulder charge was enough to send the large double doors of the entrance smashing inward. Lina looked around the gaudy entrance hall and tried to guess where the bitch would have gone. A few servants rushed off in terror as she stormed into the building. A few of the dumber ones tried to stop her and wound up smears on the walls and carpet. Lina barely paid them any mind, though, as she focused on her real target.


“Where’s her bedroom?” Lina demanded from the broken boy in her arm. He glanced up and looked about to answer, but never got the chance.


“You don’t need to worry about that, Lieutenant Seong,” a familiar and infuriating voice said. Lina turned and looked up the large staircase that dominated the hallway. At the top, still in her sleeping clothes, was Kah He-Ran looking a good deal older than the last time Lina had seen her. She, also, had a large calibre rifle in her hands and it was pointed right at Lina’s head. 


“It was Senior Lieutenant. And you don’t get to call me that anymore, Kah,” Lina said with a glare, purposely using her first name. Kah’s eyes narrowed at the slight and her finger tightened on the trigger. At least till Lina turned to show who she had under her arm. 


Kah’s rage turned to horror as she saw her boy’s sorry state. An even greater rage poured into her face, but her finger slipped away from the trigger. She knew just how fast Lina was and that there was a chance, only a chance if Lina was honest but still a chance, she could shift the boy up fast enough to take the bullet. Seemed keeping him alive had been worth the trouble.


“Well, well, never thought I’d ever see you put someone else before yourself. Guess motherhood really can change people,” Lina taunted as Kah glared at her. Lina gave her one last smirk before launching her son at her like a rocket. Both of them had just enough time to look terrified before they crashed into one another. The rifle was sent flying away as the two of them flopped to the ground in a mass of limbs. Lina rushed up but slowed as she spotted them. Both had been knocked unconscious by the impact. Perfect.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Kah groaned as she slowly woke up. Her mind sluggishly tried to remember what she had been doing. Right, Lieutenant Seong had come back with her son. And then… the memory turned fuzzy like it had been a dream. Ugh, what a horrible nightmare to hav-


Her thoughts stopped as she found her arm unable to move. Something pulled against her attempt to rub her forehead. The same thing happened to her legs and a sick feeling of dread flooded her body. She opened her eyes and found herself tied to a chair. Oh no…


“Starting to wake up? Bout time. Hope you don’t, mmmm, mind I helped myself to your kitchen. I’d have asked but you were a bit, tied up,” Lieutenant Seong taunted as she took another large bite out of a roasted chicken she had found. Kah made an attempt to free herself, but stopped once she got a feel for the ropes. Tied perfectly and securely and on a large sofa chair too. Kah wasn’t going anywhere. Dammit.


“Where is my son?” Kah demanded as Lieutenant Seong tossed the half eaten chicken away. She smirked before whipping her mouth.


“He’s still alive, mostly. Not looking too good though,” she said before reaching around a corner to pull out Kah’s son. He was still unconscious and a nasty bruise was forming across his face. His legs were utterly mutilated and Kah had to fight not to openly weep at the sight. Damn her… DAMN HER!


“Let him go. This is between you and me,” Kah said, having to choke back what she wanted to say. Lieutenant Seong mocked a thinking pose as she tapped her chin.


“Hmmmmmmm… that is true. He didn’t, personally, do anything to me and he isn’t the target. Nothing stopping me from just letting him go. But being a cripple here?” Seong tsked, “That’s not going to be an easy life. Probably short though.” A cruel smile spread over that monster’s large face.


“Let him, GO!”


“......No I don’t think I will. I might have if you hadn’t forced me to give you my wages,” the beast suddenly gripped one of her boy’s hands. A quick flick from her thumb was enough to snap one of his fingers back in a way it was never meant to go. Kah screamed with her son as he was jolted out of unconsciousness.


“Taking my rations whenever you damn well pleased,” another finger snapped as that viscous smile turned to an equally viscous glare.


“Making me clean up after your mistakes, fixing YOUR messes,” she twisted his entire hand this time as her boy screamed in agony and his eyes pleaded with his mother for help. Kah was trying her best, but the rope was unrelenting and the huge sofa only slid forward a few inches before catching on the carpet.

“But most of all, signing me up to be a damn guinea pig after everything, EVERYTHING I did for you! Do you know what those fucking scientist PUT ME THROUGH?!”  the monster bellowed, so loud the windows in the mansion shook from the sound wave. She tossed Kah’s son to the ground so hard that the sounds of his bones shattering echoed through the hall. His weeping, pleading eyes looked to Kah as his unshattered hand reached toward her. He looked to be mouthing mother in pleas, but unable to talk thanks to his shattered body. Kah watched in muted horror, locked in place by shock and despair.


“Yeah… it was kinda like that. Begging, pleading for them to stop. But they didn’t, oh they sure as fuck didn’t,” Lina said as her foot raised up and pushed the boy’s head into the floor. Kah snapped out of her stupor before screaming and trying to free herself again, in vain.


“STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!”


“They didn’t stop from threats either,” Lina said before pressing her foot down. Kah watched her son’s head start to bleed, then crack, then shatter as Lina’s foot caved in his skull. 


Kah felt her world crumble at the sight. She slumped back into the sofa, her mind spinning in shock, despair, anger… she wasn’t even sure. Nothing seemed real, this had to be a lie, a bad dream, a mistake. Surely there was a way to… no, no he wasn’t really gone. Not her son… not her….


Tears ran down Kah’s face but she barely even registered them. Her eyes drifted back to the shattered skull and stayed there. She didn’t notice Lina moving toward her, didn’t hear her talking, barely even felt as Lina lifted her head away from the sight toward her own face.


“We’re not done yet,” Lina hissed before slapped Kah. Kah felt teeth be knocked loose from the blow, but didn’t care. She stayed slumped as she looked back at her dead son. Lina tsked before pulling her head back toward her own.


Well? That it?” Lina asked as Kah simply stared at her. Not in defiance, not in anger, not in anything. Kah felt nothing, everything she loved was gone. What was the point? And what more could Lina take.


Lina scoffed as she let Kah’s face go. Part of her loved that utterly shattered look, but another found it infuriating. Yes she had got her revenge, and then some, but now what was she supposed to do with her? In the state she was in, killing her was more a mercy than anything and Lina didn’t do mercy. Doubly so with this bitch. But her job was to kill her and the Agency didn’t take “utterly shattered emotionally” as a substitute for death. Dammit, she shouldn’t have let her anger get ahold of her so quick.


As if she didn’t have enough problems, the sounds of sirens and flashing lights began to approach the mansion. Seems some servants had gotten to the authorities. Great… just great. Lina looked out a nearby window and grumbled as the sirens closed in. Behind their lights was her old town, slowly being lit as the morning sun rose. Ugh, she really did hate this place. She should just sma-... A huge smile spread over Lina’s face.


“Well looks like I broke you a bit too fast. Shame, I was hoping to have more fun with you,” Lina said as she moved to stand in front of Kah. Kah didn’t look at her.


“Still, I think I can get one more reaction out of you. After all, I do have one more surprise to share,” still no reaction. Lina smirked before letting the energy flow through her. She sighed as she felt it spread through her and looked back down at Kah. The broken woman began to shrink away as Lina’s point-of-view moved upward. Just like she had hoped, Kah began to look up at her in confusion.


“I did do a lot of complaining about those scientists, but if I am fully honest,” Lina paused as she felt a large rush hit. She moaned as her head rushed to the ceiling and her body nearly doubled in size. Kah’s mouth opened in horror as her shattered mind processed what was happening.


“Mmmmm, I guess I can’t argue with results, hahahHAHAHAHAHA!” Lina laughed as her head burst through the ceiling. She grunted as another burst hit and she rocketed up to the second floor’s roof. Her feet began to cause the floor to crack as her shoulders created an even larger hole than her head. 


Lina’s arms ripped the floor away so she could look down at Kah one last time, making sure to keep falling debris from crushing her. The look of disbelief and terror was the perfect send off for the bitch. She gave her one last smirk, before she fell forward. If Kah screamed Lina didn’t hear it as her crotch slammed down and smashed the sofa, and its occupant into bloody splinters. 


Laughing in a mix of ecstasy and excitement, Lina surged still larger. Her arms burst through the walls, her feet crashed into the basement and filled it, and her head rose out of the roof, shaking the debris off like dust. She looked over to see the military vehicles skid to a halt as their drivers stared in disbelief in what they were seeing. She smiled at them before pushing herself up, bursting free from the ruins that had been the mansion. Now over a hundred feet tall, and still growing, Lina smirked down at the tiny toy soldiers.


“Hoo boy, did you bunch draw the short straw today. And yes, that pun was intentional,” Lina said with a chuckle. Her huge boot surged forward and crashed down, sending a wave of dirt flying from the impact. The soldiers outside the vehicles stumbled and had to catch themselves because of the quake. And that was just her taking a step. 


Yells of alarm rang out as the soldiers opened fire. Their bullets bounced off Lina without so much as leaving a mark. Heavy machine guns on a few of the vehicles fired as well and were just as ineffective. The gunfire died away as the men stared in horror at their lack of any effect.


“My turn,” Lina said before leaping forward. Screams filled the air before being drowned out as Lina crashed down among the convoy. Her boots obliterated two APCs that had been unlucky enough to be in the way. Multiple other less armored vehicles were tossed onto their side or their roofs by the impact while bodies of soldiers were sent flying in all directions. Lina looked at the destruction with a huge grin before noticing a symbol on one of the turned over APCs. No way.


“Well, well, if it isn’t the 32nd. Figures you sorry shits would get stuck with this. Colonel Gisu still leading you bunch?” Lina asked as she paused her massacre for a second. Out of one of the turned over APCs emerged the very colonel she asked about, looking a bit roughed up.


“L-Lieutenant Seong?! B-But… h-how..?!” the colonel stammered out in shock. Lina chuckled down at him.


“A lot’s happened since I got sent to that lab. Pity we ran into each other like this, would have been nice to catch up,” Lina said, faking a sad smile. She made as if to simply walk away before stopping mid step.


“Oh right, before I forget,” she turned to look back down at the colonel. Suddenly, her boot slammed down and pulverized him and the APC he had crawled out of.


“It was SENIOR Lieutenant,” Lina said as her smile vanished and her rampage began again. The soldiers who had thought perhaps they had been saved, now saw that hope crushed, literally. 


Each step smashed down on a vehicle, turning it into flattened metal. Soldiers tossed aside their weapons and fled it terror as Lina’s boots carved a bloody path through them. She swept her feet along the ground, crushing soldiers like a steamroller while her laugh echoed off the hills. 


A few of the rear vehicles managed to turn around and attempt to flee, but wouldn’t get far. Lina rushed after them before leaping into the air. Rather than land on her feet, however, her massive rear came crashing down instead. Lina grunted as she slammed down, burying the fleeing vehicles in her toned rear. Not one escaped being flattened.


With everyone in the convoy dead, Lina got back to her feet and looked at her old hometown. Technically, she could just leave at this point. No one would be able to catch her and she’d be at the pick-up area with plenty of time to spare. On the other hand, she really did hate this fucking place AND she did have plenty of time to spare… The choice was easy as she moved toward the soon to be ruins.


By this point the city, and the base, had seen what had happened. She could hear the nearby base's siren blaring an alert and saw more vehicles, even a few tanks, moving out to meet her. Lina didn’t care in the least as she summoned still more energy. She grunted as each step saw her surge larger and larger and larger! Soon she was dwarfing all but the tallest buildings in the city at a staggering two hundred feet!  


The tanks opened fire and the shells slammed into her body. Lina felt herself pushed back a bit from the impacts, but shrugged them off just the same. Her massive form continued toward the city as she moved into the slums around it. The jury-rigged buildings littered through the area had no hope of surviving any of her footfalls and even those just close to where her boots crashed down often fell. Hundreds died as they were crushed or buried alive by their own homes. To make things worse, no warning was given nor was any attempt to get them to safety made, they were expendable after all. 


As Lina moved out of the slums and into a slightly more suburban area the resistance picked up noticeably. Tanks were now attacking her from close range, though still utterly ineffective against her. That was fine by her as her boots turned them into scrap along with any house that got in her way. Her giggles echoed through the area as she crushed tank after tank. 


Helicopters soon joined the battle and Lina smiled as they circled her. Their guns and missiles were no more effective than anything else and she shook her head at their feeble attempts. It did give her hands something to do as she crushed them between her fingers. She managed to grab on by its propellers and was annoyed when the lower part didn’t start spinning widely, just snapped off and plummeted to the ground. One day she’d get one to do that…


Lina continued to move deeper into the city. She was now in the rich part of town, where all the party officials lived. She was under constant attack from tanks, helicopters, and even infantry now as the army threw everything it had at her. None of it was working, of course, but it was still getting annoying. You could only step on so many tanks before it started to get boring. 


She smashed her way through another large complex, burying a number of vehicles and people in its debris, before spotting something that drew her attention. A large billboard with the Leader’s portrait was there and Lina smirked as she got a wicked idea. She ripped the billboard out before turning it to where a large group of tanks were. The gunfire ceased immediately as none of them were willing to risk damaging the visage of the Leader. Idiots.


“Fucking hell, was I really this brainwashed back then? It’s just a fucking sign with his face on it!” Lina said as she moved toward the tanks. Her surprise only grew, however, as she noticed the soldiers near the tanks saluting. SALUTING! She rolled her eyes as she moved still closer, crushing cars and lights as she came.


“Really? Saluting? Fine, if you want to salute something so badly, I guess I can give you something worth saluting,” Lina said with a grin, she turned and put the billboard on her ass and thrust it out at the tanks.


“My ass!” she yelled before leaping up and letting her butt crash down on the tanks. The impact sent a wave of dust blasting through the streets and caused nearby buildings to crumble down. Lina laughed between coughs as she waved the dust away. The idiots had really just let her walk right up to them!


“You never did have the proper deference to our leader, Seong,” an old, gruff and familiar voice said from a loudspeaker. Lina looked around, but didn’t see the source of the voice. Must be using the city-wide speakers.


“General Dae Yun, still buying all the bullshit the Leader is slinging,” Lina said as she got back to her feet. She didn’t know where the fanatic was, but had a pretty good guess. She turned toward the base just outside the city.


“Your traitorous words are wasted on me and my soldiers! We know the greatness that is the Leader and we will NOT fail him by allowing you to live!” the nutcast yelled. Lina rolled her eyes as tank fire began to hit her again. 


“Yes and I am sure the fact you are off hiding is just a sign of how confident you are in your fodder,” Lina mocked as she started toward the base. 


“MEN, SILENCE THIS WITCH!” the general yelled as the fire redoubled. Hehe, hit a nerve there. Lina waded through the fire as she moved closer to the base. She shoved buildings out of her way and sent them crashing to the ground, killing untold amounts each time. 


She was nearing the base now and paused as she loomed over it. It was still hard to comprehend seeing a place from hundreds of feet higher up after seeing it at her normal, OK normalish, height. Damn did she love it~! She strolled over the fence like it was carpet fiber before slammed her foot down on the officer building she had snuck in earlier. 


Her rampage through the base continued and, oddly, she didn’t take much fire while doing it. As she turned back to the city, however, the fire seemed to resume and Lina wondered what that was about. Shrugging it off as just General Dae Yun being an idiot, Lina finished off the base as she got down on her stomach and rolled through it. 


There was more than one reason to do that, though, as she sifted through the ruins. As she searched through one of the storage sheds ruins, the amount of fire she was taking seemed to increase dramatically. Lina smirked as the idiot gave away the game before turning her back to the city again. The gunfire stopped again as Lina moved the rubble to reveal a hatch. Hehehe…


Lina’s fingers dug through the dirt around the hatch like it was sand. She ripped the dirt, and the top of the hatch, away to reveal a bolt hole going down to an underground bunker. It looked to go a good ways down, too far for Lina to easily reach without some real digging. But she had other plans on how to deal with it. 


“You and I both know the Leader wouldn’t so much as spit on you if you were on fire. Hell, you and everyone here are worth less than spit to him. Me, though, I’m a little more generous,” Lina said before working a glob of spit over the hole. She let it fall into the hole before working another out. 


“Y-YOU TRAITOROU-” the general’s words couldn’t get out as he started to cough and sputter. The sounds of spit flooding the bunker could be heard over the speakers as Lina sent a third glob down. The sounds of it crashing down into the bunker came over the speakers as panic began to fill them. Lina didn’t stop, however, as a fourth was sent plunging down. 


“WE WIL-... WE-” was all the general got out between gurgles before the speakers went silent. Lina sent a fifth glob down for good measure before burying the bunker with the very dirt she had ripped up. Maybe she should go into the tomb building business.


With the general dead, Lina found herself pondering the lack of fire she had been taking. She turned and found the tanks opening up again, but the moment she turned her back on them, the fire stopped. It was just like with that stupid billboar-... No way…


A quick reach back showed yes way, Lina’s hand brushed against something paper like stuck to her butt. She laughed and shook her head as she realized why the firing kept stopping. The Leader’s picture was stuck right on her ass.


“Looks like the Leader knows his proper place. Do you all want to join him?” Lina asked as she shook her behind at the city. There wasn’t a reply but she took the lack of gunfire as an answer all its own.


“I suppose I could grant that, my final gift to my old hometown,” Lina said with a giggle before summoning a massive burst of energy. She grunted and gasped as her form raced higher and higher and higher into the air. Her feet filled what was left of the base as her massive size soon filled the sky. Her butt rose to loom over the entire city while the Leader’s picture stayed firmly stuck to it. Finally, with a satisfied sigh, Lina’s new growth spurt came to an end.


Lina glanced back and smiled at the tiny city now beneath her. She was far, FAR larger than before and noticed a few clouds drifting past her head. Kneeling down, she cast the entire city in the shadow of her rear.


“Make sure to salute now!” Lina mocked before falling the rest of the way. Her gigantic ass was bigger than the entire city now and it crashed down with the force of a nuke. Every bit of it was either flattened or blasted away as a huge dust cloud rushed out from the impact. Lina herself simply laughed before grinding her ass a few times to make sure no one survived. 


She stood back up and giggled as entire blocks of city came tumbling down from her ass. A massive butt-shaped crater was all that was left of the city along with flattened bits of masonry. Lina inspected it for a few more seconds before being satisfied no one had survived. WIth that taken care of, she stretched out a bit and blew away a cloud that got a little too close. 

 

“Well this was a real hoot, but I guess I do need to get back. Could shrink back…” Lina said as she tapped her chin. A wicked smirk spread over her face, however, as her colossal form turned and began to walk to the coast. Be a real shame if something was in her way. A real shame indeed...