- Text Size +

A bell chimed to catch my attention, followed by Karen's "Oh sissy!"

I hopped from my step stool at the kitchen sink-- a gift from Karen who so generously had it engraved with the phrase; 'Sissy Maid's.' I frantically dried my hands and hung the tray of desert cookies around my neck for delivery. My arrival into the living room, where Natalie and Karen sat to visit and relish over the new "toys" Karen bought me, was topped with my expected greeting of, "Yes, mommy mistress?" toward Karen.

"Nat tells me you haven't had any food or water since she took you in. Is that so?" Karen asked, surprisingly concerned.

I answered honestly, "Yes, mommy mistress," but neutrally.

Karen gave Natalie a playful slap on her shoulder, "Shame on you, Natalie! How do you expect him to perform at his best?"

"Desperation," Natalie suggested, "It gives him reason to do his best."

"But you have to follow through with your promises!" Karen pointed out.

I kept still, standing at the door way, two foot tall, donned as the maid I've become, still holding the cookies I lusted over. My heart pumped at the thought of obtaining sudtenance today.

"Well," Natalie started, hands at her hips, "do YOU think he's earned it?"

"Well that's not a fair evaluation from me. I've hardly had him to myself!"

The way they spoke about me like an object, like I wasn'r even there, hurt to my core.

"Maybe you should give him something to do to earn it," Natalie suggested.

Karen paused, actually considering what I could do to earn sustenance. "Anything I want?" she asked, sending a fearful shiver down my spine.

"Yeah," Natalie answered nonchalant, "I don't care."

Karen pondered further into the possible tasks she could put me through. An idea came to her, prompting further questioning; "You won't be mad?"

"Mom!" Natalie laughed, "I don't give a fuck what you do to him!"

My heart sunk at the possibilities.

"Well," Karen started, "there's something I've ALWAYS wanted to try, but I can't ever seem to find any willing men. Your father sure as hell didn't."

"What is it?" Natalie questioned.

A devious smile surfaced Karen's face, "I want him to eat my ass."

Natalie laughed out loud for a long while, "Mom, you've never had your ass eaten?"

Karen shook her head no.

"Go for it," she directed her mother (as opposed to me, standing in the room, waiting for orders). "How small do you want him?"

"I'm uh..." Karen seemed somewhat shy about her request, "I'm kind of thinking that I want to have him do it at like... six inches tall."

Natalie laughed further while I held back my gagging. The thought of licking this woman's ass hole, hidden away in those gargantuan cheeks, made me sink into dread from the inside.

"Done," Natalie said without any consideration, pinching her fingers together to shrink me down. The tray quickly became unmanageable, but I didn't lost any cookies.

She set me at the desired height. I stood in her living room tembling; pathetic in my maid garb and visibly afraid of what was to come. How am I supposed to do this? I've never licked an ass hole before!

Natalie plucked me up, smiling and subtly biting her tongue, "Here mom, lay down on the couch."

Karen eagerly obliged, pulling her pants and panties down and lying on her stomach. Natalie placed me on her right cheek.

"Alright, sissy," Natalie explained, "give my mom a nice hefty orgasm with that stupid little tongue and I'll... I'll give you a drink of water. I'll let her decide on if you get fed or not."

The ultimatum really made me consider my actions. Just Natalie's use of the word 'water' triggered a craving in me like no other. I knew if I asked for any other way, I'd be denied both, and probably put through worse.

"H-how should I...?" I peered into the crevice of her ass, big enough for me to slide down, but I'd definitely have to-

"Burrow your way in there," Natalie finished my thought. "I'm actually really looking forward to watching you dig your way into my mom's ass."

I paused, like a hesitant swimmer about to dive into a cold pool.

Natalie comanded me further by adding to her last statement: "... Willingly."

I looked up at Natalie, who stood there next to the couch, waiting for me to take action. I looked over at Karen, who peered over her shoulder at me, eagerness in her eyes. I gulped down the trace amounts of pride I had left, and slid down, trying-- and failing-- to keep my balance.

The ladies laughed as I fell face first, rolling into the tight area between Karen's ass cheeks, and quickly reaching the point in which I'd have to work my way in deeper.

My little arms pushed her thick, soft flesh apart as best I could. The bounce back from them disoriented me, as the idle muscle of her rear was stronger than I was, using all of my-- fatigued-- strength.

Karen shivered and cooed at my touch, while Natalie contained further laughter at my predicament, not wanting to ruin the arousal for her mother. The light of Natalie's living room disappeared unnervingly fast as my body became completely consumed by Karen's ass. I closed my eyes in disgust, but it was pointless in this dark cavern.

"How is it in there?" Karen asked.

"F-fine..." I wanted to die... maybe not like this, but I truly wished for death, "Fine... m-mommy mistress..."

I burrowed deeper, soon meeting with her hole that equalled the size of my face. After a pause, my tongue emerged, and lapped up her tight, star-shaped anus.

Karen jumped at the initial landing of my tongue, and let out a surprised yelp. Her relaxed body confirmed her approval of my soon-consistent upward licks that occurred closer and closer over time, until I found my tongue never returning to the inside of my dry, desperate mouth. My tears helped lubricate my active tongue.

"Mmm..." Karen hummed, before commanding me to lick in, "Circles," with her one word request.

I obeyed, and began tracing the outline of her ass hole. I felt it expand and retract at my work, almost like it breathed on me.

I say 'LIKE' it breathed on me, thankful it didn't... until it did... in a loud, gassy, hellish noise that would have made me vomit if I had eaten anything.

The women laughed as I dry-heaved and struggled to continue. Karen became frustrated with my struggle, and squeezed me tight with her cheeks. I never felt so restricted in my movements-- so helpless at her mercy.

"He's never gonna be able to finish me this way," Karen remarked.

"Think so?" Natalie responded.

"No...because..." Karen let out another massive puff of gas from her volcanic hole, "... that's why," and laughed. "Go grab the thing in that bag there," Karen directed Natalie to one of her many shopping bags.

I shuddered at Natalie's excited and half-laughing "Ohhhohoho..." as I heard the plastic bag rustle from outside of my fleshy-ass-prison.

Followed by Karen's command to, "Put it on him."

With that, Natalie grew me back to my usual two-foot tall state. I popped out of Karen's ass cheeks resembling-- and feeling like-- a piece of shit.

The women mocked the streaks down my face from violated tears. I gasped for full, fresh air, only for a moment before my mouth was invaded from behind, as a pink gag was forced into my small mouth. It truly didn't fit properly, but that didn't keep Natalie from using force to push it in, taking up every sqaure inch of my palet. The gag held a dildo at the end, pink to match my maid uniform, hanging and flopping from my mouth. At my two-foot size, the comparison to the dildo was comical to them.

Karen flipped over on the couch, now seated. Natalie quickly latched the leash to me and handed the end to her mother, who dragged me closer. I wept and moaned into the gag as Karen commanded me to, "Come here, sissy. Momma wants to fuck your face."

And so she did. I sat helpless on my rug-burnt knees as she thrusted her body into my little face; the dildo from my mouth sliding in and out of her pussy while her thighs took over the world of my peripherals.

Natalie stood and watched, hands on her hips, disappointed in her sissy slave and defiant in her power over me. She forced my eyes to stay open, and watch my molestation, through her contractual manipulation of me.

When the woman climaxed on me, her mucusy juices flodded my face. Karen's body relaxed against me and into the couch as her left leg rose and tucked beneath her right, squeezing my poor, defensless head from all sides. She sighed in blissful exhaustion and kept me there the rest of the night; the dildo protruding from my mouth still pushed deep into her wet womanhood.

I did not get water that night. I did not earn it.