[Reviews - 4] Printer
Summary:

After a nasty break up, unemployment, a gambling addiction, and crippling debt, I sought out the comfort of the only person I most recently found comfort in; my ex-fiance, Natalie-- even if she didn't want anything to do with me. I had nowhere else to go! But despite my infidelity, Natalie accepted my plea with open arms, paying off my debt, and giving me a job at her lawfirm. Little did I know, the terms and conditions of the contract of employment I signed would change my life forever.


Rated: X
Categories: Slave, Giantess, BBW, Butt, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No
Word count: 21797 Read: 45381
Published: November 02 2020 Updated: November 14 2020
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's note:

After accidentally deleting the original story, my goddess has given me permission to rewrite the chapters I was unable to retrieve, and reonnect the parts from those wonderful readers that archived parts of the original tale. If you're interested, feel free to check out my story of apology; I'm Sorry. Thank you to everybody who helped, and is helping put this back together.

1. Natalie's: My Job Title by pursuedsub [Reviews - 2] (1079 words)

2. Understanding by pursuedsub [Reviews - 0] (1591 words)

3. My New Home by pursuedsub [Reviews - 0] (1024 words)

4. Honey-Do by pursuedsub [Reviews - 0] (3844 words)

I'm really happy that this chapter was saved. Again, I want to thank everybody who helped me bring this story back. We're coming up on where the archive ends soon.

5. Hanging for (Her) Air by pursuedsub [Reviews - 0] (1102 words)

6. Manipulated by pursuedsub [Reviews - 0] (1183 words)

7. Filling/Fulfilling by pursuedsub [Reviews - 0] (1531 words)

8. Food & Water by pursuedsub [Reviews - 0] (4291 words)

Decided to combine some chapters into one. Hope it's equally as enjoyable, if not more!

9. Cherry Pie by pursuedsub [Reviews - 2] (2318 words)

10. Take Your Maid to Work Day by pursuedsub [Reviews - 0] (2324 words)

11. Put Your Maid to Work Day by pursuedsub [Reviews - 0] (1510 words)