- Text Size +

It didn't take long for Natalie to develop a routine with me. Wake up trying to shake the prior day off, get Natalie ready for the day, chores, dinner, worship my goddess, bed, and again. This would be my usual, a sort of eternal 9-5. But there were outliers. At least (key word being: LEAST) once a week, I'd get to spend the day with Natalie. And I'd later learn to be somewhat thankful for these specific days with her, as the latter option when leaving the house consists of me being her two-foot tall humble servant that was ready at her beck and call. I'll go over those days at a later date.


These days that I grew to enjoy with Natalie, weren't enjoyable in a way that I have a good time... they're enjoyable because I get a day off from my chores, and nobody's around to watch me be the pathetic little sissy maid that I am. Don't get me wrong, it's still hell for me.
I remember waking up from a deep enough sleep that I teetered on comatose-- no doubt by Natalie's will. She allowed me to wake up once she was ready for me to see the new toy she got:
Me.
I found my feet tied together by a pink satin ribbon, the same material as my maid's outfit, down to the color. The ribbon extended both directions from my ankles, connecting to my wrists. My fingers were too small-- and nearly numb for circulation-- to undo the knots of the satin ribbon nearly thick as my little body.

"What the...?" I questioned before a shadow loomed above me.
And who else, but my beloved wife, "Good morning, sissy," all ready for the day minus one little detail.
"Nat-" I stopped myself before making a big mistake, "G-goddess, what is this?" I held up my ribboned-tied arms to show her.
Her gargantuan feet forced their way in each loop of ribbon, standing between my arms and legs, "We're going to get to spend all day together," she spoke so sweet and sultry, "Just you and me."
Natalie crouched down and pinched the ribbon on each side of me. "N-Natalie..." I caught on, "What are you doing?"
Her big toe interrupted me, smushing me down into the carpet, "I'm not in the mood to punish you, sissy..." she scolded through her teeth, and proceeded.
My body rose as she lifted each end of the ribbon, taking me with it. "G-g-goddess! N-no please!"
Open space diminished around me at such an alarming rate, as I reached her thunderous thighs and became cut off from the light of day.
"Goddess!" I wept, "Please! No! I won't be able to breathe in there!" I begged, just before her flesh invaded my entire being.
"That's okay, sissy," Natalie giggled, "You won't have to."
And no doubt, I didn't have to, as her godlike manipulation of me allowed me to stay alive in suffocating situations.
Nonetheless, fear kept me from believing her, and-- to my dismay-- I squirmed in desperation for escape from what I feared could be a slow, smothering death. Face-to-face, I met with her clitoris, nearly bigger than my whole head. "Goddess..." I whimpered softly, still not wanting to accept my fate, "Please..."
"You're all mine today, Caleb," Natalie mocked as what was once the world around me became only her, "You're all mine forever."
I wept as my risen arms met back together, overexerting my shoulders and digging my knuckles together. The ribbon felt tight, no doubt eaten by the folds within the thunder of her thighs. I'm sure she doesn't even look like she's wearing underwear when she wears me like this.
The smell of aromatic BO built quickly, creating a musky environment that I could feel in whatever air she trapped in these crevices of her body. I'd grow used to the scent every so often, until she'd open her legs a bit, giving me some fresh air to remind me how strong the smell is down here. And with each reset came an equal and opposite exchange of power toward the odor, building the smell to dizzying proportions. (I'm sure my consistently suffocating state added to the dizziness).
A finger pressed me against her clit, then another for a display of power. "Now listen to me, sissy," Natalie explained, "You're coming to work with me as my panties. I don't have any clients or meetings today, so what I want from you are soft, relaxing, delicate kisses on my little cherry here, and light laps up and down with your tongue." She pressed me in deeper for a display of dominance, "BUT, you do NOT bring me to orgasm today, understood?" Was this really what she wanted? "I LOVE the relaxing sensation of having my womanhood worshipped, and I want you to make me feel that today. Understood?"
"Y-yes, g-godde-"
"I can't hear you, so just get to work," Natalie said, curt with me as she pulled her fingers out from her lips, where I remained tucked in.
I got to work; kissing Natalie's clitoris like I would her mouth (so long ago...). At my size, it scaled to that of her head, so I figured kissing it like one would be my best bet. I licked it with my flat tongue, swallowing any of her womanly juices when I had to.
When I had to... until Natalie pulled me down in her car at a red light to tell me to, "Keep me dry, sissy. I can't be soaking between my legs all day at the office." She pulled me back up against her and closed me off from the world once more to keep driving, "You're a pair of panties," she mocked so matter of fact, "act like one."
So I did, and might I say, it was sickening keeping up with her riverlike discharge. How much the fluid kept my mouth wet and kept my thirst quenched is quite the horror (as opposed to wonder). Some strands flowed so thick that it felt like swallowing spaghetti whole, from the plate down your throat. Sorry I don't have a more... tasteful... analogy for that, but that's what it felt like. Maybe it's disgusting to think about, but so is the whole situation I'm in now that I'm here. Don't get me wrong, I love eating pussy... when I'm five foot, seven. But at this demeaning height, in this degrading position, I feel like an object to her. Because that's what I am today; an object... a pair of panties.
Time passed at an unexpected pace. I suppose being cut off from the world and forced into darkness does that to its passing. Natalie's lunch hour came before I knew it. With some freetime on her hands, she decided to keep them idle, and let the devil play with them a bit.
I felt Natalie's hips rock, swaying her body back and forth on me, as she sat in her office chair. I slid up and down within the confines of her pussy lips.
Then came her fingers, three, pressing me up against her womanhood like a pulse; a heart rate growing unison with hers in pleasure, and mine in fear. What was she doing? She said she didn't want any orgasms? Does this count? Is this a trap? Am I being set up?
A flood squirted upon me, covering me in her juicy, post-orgasmic essence. After a few breaths from my captor, and in the middle of my psyche processing this molestation, Natalie pulled me down from my panty home. And she looked angry. At me.
She pinched the ribbon and stood from her office chair, plopping me down onto the seat in the wet spot she left behind. "Clean it up," she demanded angrily, and walked out (I assume to dry herself off in the women's room.
I frantically got to work, unsure of how quickly she'd return. With my legs still tied together, all I could do was crawl on my knees. I suppose I would have taken that position tied up or not, as I licked the puddle of Natalie's discharge up from her chair. It was so thick at my height, I felt full from the act.
She returned and scooped me up from the chair, taking the seat and sliding her foot back into the ribbon. "I told you NO orgasms," Natalie scolded as she slid me up.

"B-b-but..." I tried to plead with her before I realized I was facing the wrong way.
"Exactly," she said, standing from the chair to pull me up the rest of the way. No, not against her pussy this time...
"Maybe this will teach you a lesson on disobeying me," Natalie remarked, making sure to pull me up tight against her.
There I hung, tied like a G-string, up against Natalie's hole, with nothing to look back to as her thick cheeks took any hope for a light of day.
"This isn't fair!" I screamed, my protest reaching nobody as Natalie couldn't hear me tucked away in her ass crack.
It didn't take long for Natalie to notice the lack of pampering her royal ass hole wasn't receiving, so she took a finger, and pressed it against the back of my head, pushing me against it. My god, did I fight back. I hurt a muscle in my neck trying to push her away. But even her finger held godlike power compared to me. I wept, I screamed, I cried as I felt the pulsing eagerness of her ass hole to take me, opening and closing like a mouth wanting nothing more than to eat me.
And it did.
I choked as her rectum flexed around my neck, no doubt staying alive during this hell by Natalie's wicked control. The smell from inside was awful-- awful enough that I'd rather not talk about it... as moment scarred me. My head saw what no man has seen this close... this personal. I couldn't even describe to you what it looks like in a woman's ass hole, as I felt further from any light from the outside world than I ever have in my life. And while she enjoyed the sensation, it wasn't for her pleasure... it was for my pain.
After what felt like eons, she plucked my head out of her with the flick of a ribbon, revealing me with a 'pop.' I took a moment to process what just happened, and started weeping, feeling defeated as I less-than-hesitantly lapped up the outer rim of her ass hole, and kissed it like the love of my life. Because I knew that's what she wanted from me, and I knew not to question it. Two taps on my head mocked me with a 'good job.'
At the end of the day, I found myself in my usual-- now nightly-- position, leashed to the toes of my goddess, licking up the sweat and grime from the day. I didn't speak to her since my release from her ass hole prison. I just did what I was told... like a good sissy maid. Her training was working on me, as I felt my autonomy fade.
"You wanna know what I found when I went to the bathroom after you-" Natalie's foot pressed me against the bed with force, "disobeyed me and gave me an orgasm?"
"What, goddess?" I answered, disinterested at first.
She smiled-- which scared me-- leaning in close to the foot that had me pinned, and whispered, "Cum..."
I squirmed to emerge enough to face her and explain, "Th-that couldn't... I didn't... I wasn't..."
Natalie picked her leg up to dangle me from the toe leash, choking me at the end as I hung by my neck, "You liked it more than you think, and you know it."
"B-but..." I managed to croak, "You won't let me..." I argued.
"No, no," she explained, "I don't let you have an erection, unless I say so. Doesn't mean you can't cum under extreme circumstances."
I didn't respond, dangling and clamoring at my collar for air.
"Why don't we have a little date night, tonight?" Natalie offered. I feared what she meant by a date night, as she donned her pajamas, ready to sleep.
Natalie plucked the leash from her toe, and started increasing my size. She stood from the bed, placing me on the floor when I reached her knee-level, and turned around. I saw where this was going. She had a destination in mind for me at a certain height. I closed my eyes as I grew tall enough to reach her ass; my face pressing in between her cheeks as Natalie pulled my height taller. I took it. Like a good sissy maid.
The leash pulled me tighter against her backside, and started wrapping around my head, and her waist. The urge to fight back came, and so quickly went in accepting my defeat as Natalie's slave. Tears welled up as I choked on the little pocket of air that dissipated as my mouth reached her ass hole.
"Ready for bed, sissy?" Natalie mocked, tugging on the end of the leash to keep me there.
Those tears dropped as I whimpered, "Yes, goddess," as best I could through a mouthful of flesh.
And with that, she shrunk me further, enough that my feet left the ground for me to dangle out of her ass cheeks. The grip of the leash tightened as she pulled my smaller, and shrinking smaller, body closer. She left me at about a foot to hang out of her ass hole, and pranced into bed. Where she kept me for the rest of the night.
At this point into my contract, as I write this, I don't think Natalie owns a pair of panties that doesn't have the capability to trap me in them.