- Text Size +

On the living room floor I knelt into the carpet, my shins disappearing into the fibers. In my frilly maid outfit, I appeared legless. Natalie's thighs draped over the edge, where her feet met the floor, and my leash met her ring toe. Despite my refusal, I lapped up the sweat of the day, mindful of her command to refrain from consuming any toejam without her approval-- a blessing in most ways of looking at my chore... yet fear loomed over me, paranoid of what might come of this ever-growing ball of toe slime.

I've been reduced enough that my tongue fit so perfectly into the awful crevices where her toes met her foot. Her finger slid across the area to direct my attention there, telling me, "This area here really needs the most attention," and flicking the beads of sweat that transferred to her finger, off her toes, onto me. And sure enough, she was right, I could tell this area's gone untouched by so much as a washcloth in who-knows-how-long.

The sweat that burned down my throat was the least bit satiating toward my ever growing thirst and hunger. Given my disobedience today, I felt speaking up about my discomfort was a bad idea.

The video Karen took played back from Natalie's phone as she lounged, shaking her head as my past self responded in disgust as Karen asked, "Wow, you really hate that don't you?"

"I can't believe you," Natalie shook her head and put her phone down. "I pay back ALL of your debt, give you a job," (and a yank on my leash), "and you can't even find it in yourself to be thankful enough that you clean my shoes without complaining."

Trying to get on her good side, I answered, "I'm sorry, goddess," and to my demise, "I'll learn."

"Oh, yeah?" Natalie prodded, "You'll learn, huh?"

"Y-yes, goddess..." I was willing to say anything to avoid her wrath and get a bite to eat.

"How long do you think it'll take for you to crave them?" Natalie gave my leash another tug, and grabbed my neck from between her toes.

"C-c-crave what, goddess?" I asked through gags and coughs.

"My feet of course," which wasn't what I meant when I said I'd 'learn.' "Think you'll ever appreciate me enough that every little bit of me-- big or small, clean or dirty-- will be the center of your arousal?"

I knew how to answer, though dishonest in my response; "M-maybe... with time... g-goddess..."

"It wouldn't take much," Natalie shrugged, carelessly holding me uncomfortably high at my height. "Watch..."

With that, Natalie curled her finger as if to draw me closer. Though, it would only be a part of me that moved in her direction...

I felt an uncontrollable arousal tingling between my legs, pointing an erection to the brink of picking up my heartbeat. Natalie's mysterious manipulation of my very being started to really truly dawn on me. It wasn't just my size she controlled, it was my everything!

"I can make sure you never have another erection again... unless I say so," Natalie giggled, watching me squirm between holding my throat, and grabbing my dick. "You better get your fill each time I LET you get hard," she bent her knee to her chest to bring her foot up close to her face, putting us eye-to-eye, "because you never know if I'll make it your last."

Natalie laughed a powerful, evil, maniacle... sexy laugh. And so quickly, did EVERY part of her turn me on. Even that stench. I found myself huffing through my nose at this space I choked between her toes, still gagging at the foul odor, yet unable to get enough. My hand reached for my rigid member only to find that same feeling I came across when reaching for door knobs; two repelling magnets-- or less than I can/can't, but that I won't.

That's when I went crazy... "Goddess! No! Goddess, please!" I huffed her foot odor, "I NEED to cum! I-" huffed again, "NEED to come to the scent... the flavor of your almighty feet!" I was willing to say anything... not for food or water... for sexual release.

"Gee, I dunno," Natalie feigned consideration with a finger to her chin, "that video mom took seemed pretty revealing of your true colors, Caleb."

"Please!" I kicked my legs in sexual agony, "I was wrong! I was SO wrong! EVERYTHING about you is my one true desire! I need to show you! PLEASE!"

"Oh wow," she cooed, "what an eager little slave." Natalie set me down on the ground, "Tell you what; I'll let you cum, on one condition."

"Anything, goddess," I kissed her putrid feet.

"Eat that wad of toejam, THEN I'll let you cum!"

And to my disgust writing this, I charged for the nasty, slimy ball, "Yes, goddess! Right away!"

But she stopped me with my leash, driving me crazier as I felt my fingertip swipe the jam.

"No..." I whimpered as I was pulled back to her foot I was bound to, "No! Goddess! PLEASE!"

"Please, what?" Natalie sung with her hand to her ear.

"PLEASE GODDESS, LET ME EAT YOUR DECADENT TOEJAM SO I MAY CUM! PLEASE GODDESS! PLEASE!"

"Then have at it, sicko," she smiled.

Again, I charged for the mound but was stopped by the leash. After throwing another fit, she lifted her foot to sprawl onto the couch, cross her legs on the arm, and lounge.

"Guess you don't want to cum after all," Natalie mocked as she closed her eyes, not to rest, but to ignore me.

I dangled there, my collar choking me as I hung from her toes. The friction from her (in that moment of my manipulated arousal) perfect sole brought tears to my eyes as she met with my hardened member. I climbed up, past the ball of her foot, into the canopy of her toes, where I curled up into a fetal position, and wept at my situation.

At the time, I thought it was the fact that Natalie fell asleep that my intense arousal toward her feet dissipated. The dots didn't connect until far later in my slavery that my unstoppable erection made her conscious manipulation evident.

So in my mentally sober state, back to loathing the smell and taste of her soles, I tried to rub out this erection for the sake of my sleep. To my demise, I was still met with the same repelling-magnet sensation she cursed me with.

And I regret it to this day, but I thought back to my climb up her sole... that heavenly friction I felt against her foot. She warned me that this may be my last chance at an orgasm.

So I fell for her bluff.

The attraction for her feet Natalie forced upon me was long gone, but the influence she had on my member never subsided. I felt as if I molested myself, pushing my little dick between her toes, and so SO quickly cumming.

I felt like I sunk deeper and deeper into total servitude.