- Text Size +

"Please, Natalie I tried!" I begged as Natalie dragged me by a pink leash, matching my pink collar. Keeping up with her strides proved to be futile-- the proof within the rug burns on my body from her dragging me into the kitchen.


My feet left the ground as Natalie held me by the leash, choking me and leaving me clamoring for air. "If you're not going to make me dinner, then YOU don't get dinner," Natalie scolded as her face grew larger before me until her red, smirking lips matched my height. The leash resembled a string, pinched in Natalie's fingers.


Natalie took a seat at the dining room table and crossed her leg. I watched as she broke the seal that held her fresh foot funk in her shoe. She placed the rancid high heel on the counter, and hung the leash directly over it on a cabinet door handle. I hung, still in a panic for breath, truly fearing that I would die here.


"Beg to breath in the smell of my heel," Natalie demanded, bent over to stay at eye level with me.


I couldn't speak to beg. All I could do was put my hands together, as if to pray to her.


"I need to know that you WANT to breathe again. I need know you WANT that breath to be full of my scent." Her eyes didn't move as she watched me dangle and beg.


My eyes did all the pleading, weeping, choking, hoarse sounds emerging from my attempts at speaking. I started pointing down into the shoe, and bringing my hands together to pray to her again.


Natalie straighted up, still watching me, and using her mysterious methods of control, the leash stretched, lowering me into her high heel. While I was unable to properly breathe, keeping the smell from my nose, the heat increased the closer I approached the shoe. She stopped manipulating the leash, just a moment before my foot would have touched down to relax it and give me air again (albeit, dirty air). I could feel the insole on the tip of my toe, but couldn't plant my feet down. I stretched my arm out to Natalie, hoping to catch her attention, but she already started cooking dinner. I'm sure she ignored me on purpose.


I felt so close to air. My vision started growing fuzzy. I kicked my leg to try and climb the slope of the insole. The leftover sweat made for a slick floor, nearly impossible to stand on. But in my desperate determination, I held my footing, long enough to take a gasp of air... air full of Natalite's powerful foot funk. The one breath caused me to gag and lose balance, but losing my footing up the slope of the heel made me swing, giving me another chance to catch my balance.


I held my breath upon catching my footing at the highest point of the heel, letting in small gusts of stench to fill my lungs. But they needed more... more air. I need to breathe. The thought of big breaths of air sounded as good as the food Natalie was making. When I felt comfortable in my footing, I inched my hand to the rim of the shoe, and grabbed ahold.


My feet released from the ground, slipping onto the sweat I landed face first in. My lungs filled with her stench, fresh from today, still warm in the sticky air. It stung. It burned me up inside so bad. And I let go. Swinging away into breathlessness against this humiliating collar. I feel so close. Swinging between a hellish life and choking to death. As I swung back to the top of the heel, I grabbed on again.


"Well, well," Natalie praised, "Look at you clever little maid. Was it worth it? Have you gotten your fill of air? Are you thankful that the air that is saving your life right now was blessed by my feet?"


I don't think blessed is the right word. But I had to play it up. I had to make it look like I was... thankful. I braced myself as best I could and took the breath my lungs so craved. A big, smelly, gasp.


My eyes instantly watered "Yes!" I coughed at the smell, "Thank you, Natalie!"


Natalie's pointer finger raised the leash again, "What did you call me?"


I hung there by my neck once more, choking on her name.


"I am your goddess. I am the reason you're alive," she brought me so close to her lips that I could feel each word escape, warm from her mouth, "and you will address me as such."


I nodded. I nodded so hard and so fast. In this moment I was ready to call her anything for air.


"Now this is only your first warning regarding how you will address me. You're already on my bad side, so try and turn it around, will you?"


I never stopped nodding, but slowed to almost blue in the face.


"Fantastic," she murmured, very serious. She grew the leash further, lowering me into her high heel.


I gasped and took in the odor. It was my only option for air. But in that moment, I truly thankful for it. I shudder at the memory. "Thank... you... god... ess..." I said completely genuine, weeping from a combination of her hellish foot smell and how close I felt like I was going to die. It didn't take long for me to control my gagging.


 "You're welcome, my little sissy maid. Now why don't you make it up to me by doing what you maids do best?"


Her eyes told me what she wanted. I looked down at the floor I sat on. I looked at my palm that caught myself... it shimmered, covered in her footsweat. Down the slope of the heel was a dark, wet cavern with five little black divets. My control of my gag reflex was nearly lost.


"Get to work, little maid. There's still a whole other shoe you'll need to take care of after that." Natalie smiled, proud at how far she was able to debase me. She took her cheating ex-fiance, dressed him like a maid, shrunk him down to an inch, and is having him lick the sweat stains out from the inside of her shoe after a hard days work, and knows that he will thank her for it, or else. She smiled wider knowing she could damn well make me do it tomorrow too... and the next day... and so on....