- Text Size +

"Hm..." Natalie groans in thought, "it's a bit baggy," referring to the pink maid's outfit she has me dressed in. Her fingers raise before me, a pointer and thumb spread apart. With a slow pinch of her fingers, the dress shrinks just tight enough to make me struggle with every move. Natalie likes it this way. Anything to make my life harder.

The dress squeezes my skin as the shrinking continues, now taking me with it. My eyes widened in a panic as my body now shrinks in unison with the doll dress, "B-but what did I do?!" I plead, assuming I'm being punished.

Natalie shrugs, "Nothing. I just wanted to wear my sandals today." I hold back tears knowing what that means for me.

Reaching my new size of about an inch, the six inches I stood at moments ago felt so tall compared to now. Natalie pinches my body, squeezing the air out of me, as it often did. A spool of thread would tie my fate for the day, it looked like. Natalie holds my back against the toe thong of her sandal. She starts with my hands, binding them together, then wraps the string around, and around, and around the thong of the sandal.

My head sinks as I anticipate my fate tied to her sandal. "Now Caleb," Natalie starts in a condescending tone, "I picked these because it's a hot day today. Don't be upset. This is for your own good. You're lucky I don't wear something close-toed, like my boots." Natalie brings the sandal close to her face, and speaks in a soft, breathy voice, like a whisper. "Could you imagine... the heat if I wore my black leather boots today... stuffing you in the toe section? The sweat that would flood your entire world in there, if I did? The work you'd have to go through freshening up my boots, and my poor, tired feet at the end of the day. Don't you see? I'm being nice."

Natalie's face zooms away from me at seemingly impossible speed. Nausea kicks in again, as it often does. Natalie places her sandal on the floor. I relax my muscles as best I can tied to the toe thong of her sandal. I've learned it's easier that way. At least a little.

"You should really be thanking me, Caleb." Natalie says, hands on her hips.

I don't t hesitate. I've learned not too. "Thank you, goddess Natalie."

"For what?" testing me in a fake-surprised tone.

"Thank you for tying me to your sandal," I struggled to keep eye contact with her, but that's what she demands in moments like this.

"And?"

My mouth quivered "And for wearing me between your toes."

"Very good." With that, Natalie's foot approaches me, pinching my entire body between her big and second toe. My face is subject to the flesh between her toes. And this would be the case for the rest of the day, it looks like. On the bright side (if you could call it that) I just did a really deep detailed cleaning of her feet the night before. Any toejam that normally accumulates has been... taken care of... All I'll have to deal with is the sweat.

I shudder as this positive (if you could call it that) thought passes through my thoughts, comforting me.

I wasn't always kept so small. Shrinking used to be a punishment. Now it's generally the norm. If I'm not an inch, I'm six. If not six, a foot. If not a foot, three feet. Growing any bigger than that is a rarity these days. I couldn't tell you how she does it, I don't understand. When I ask her, she just responds, "Just know that I can." My only theory is that it has something to do with that contract. I granted Natalie rights to control me. In any way she pleases. Apparently, down to my size, and then some. I live in fear of her power, everyday.

The first day that she shrunk me, I wouldn't be big again until the next day. She took me home with her after work that day, tucked tight in her supple cleavage. It's incredible how inhibiting her breasts are-- they work just as well as rope does when it comes to keeping me from going anywhere.

Natalie wanted to make my future known to me. So after work, tucked away between her breasts, she took me home. At this point, my old home. Her car parked across the street from my house, where I was alarmed to find a crowd of people.

They seemed to be facing some focal point that I couldn't quite make out from where I was. I'm not sure if Natalie knew that I couldn't see, or if she was trying to flex her power over me, showing me the reality of my situation. She dug through the crowd to reach the front.

I wanted to scream at what I saw, but couldn't thanks to Natalie's seemingly psychic control over me, keeping me from speaking. Before us stood the next woman who would only aid in my hellish existence. Natalie's mother; Karen.

Of course it was her. Karen is a real estate agent. Before me, I witnessed the sale of my estate; all my belongings, my car, my home... my clothes. I tried to look down at the frilly pink maid's outfit Natalie had me dressed in, but of course, her cleavage wouldn't allow it. Believe it or not, the clothes were the hardest part to watch get taken away. Because-- honestly, to no surprise at this point-- without anything of mine to wear, I'm subject to whatever Natalie wants to dress me in.

I watched as Karen called out items and prices, like an auctioneer. Her eyes darted around the crowd as she hollered numbers. For just a hair longer than a moment, Karen faced Natalie, and locked her eyes on me. She knew. She knew the state I was in. No doubt, she would take part in ruling my life.

We only stayed long enough for Natalie to get her point across. Once Natalie allowed me to speak again, I wept the entire car ride home-- to my NEW home... Natalie's house.