- Text Size +
A few days passed, and Natalie was running out of things for me to do to pass the time while she was at work. She started making me tend to the lawn, but even that created only a few days worth of work. Cleaning tools became a reward, making my job harder. I was expected to lick the floor clean, such as I did with her rancid shoe collection. Dusting was always done with a feather duster simply for the demeaning aesthetic. Her home looked like that of a model home thanks to me-- er-- thanks to her enslavement of me.

So I woke up in Natalie's top dresser drawer to the shifting of the floor beneath me as Natalie opened up my prison, as most of my mornings go if I was good the day prior. Natalie was already past her morning routine, and the extra time on her hands seemed odd to me.

She placed me on the seat of her vanity and grew me to her usual preference of two feet. Rarely am I ever allowed on any furniture unless she lets me, so this was a treat for me in her eyes. I didn't know it at the time, but looking back, much of this day was.

Natalie shuffled through her closet while my naked form waited for her. Usually she'd pick out my clothes before growing me.

"What's going on, goddess?"

"Well," she started, pulling out a shopping bag, "I don't have anything for you to do today, so," she plopped the bag before me, "you're coming with me to work today."

After my shopping date with Karen and the time I spent outside doing yard work, public humiliation was not foreign to me, though something I still loathed and was getting used to. At the very least, I was nearly unrecognizable to onlookers, dresses in my sissy garb.

I peered down into the bag as Natalie explained, "As a professional, I can't have you coming to work with me looking like the sissy clown you are. So I picked out some work attire for you."

No fear mustered up within me. Only confusion. A pink button up shirt with khaki pants (albeit, tight khaki pants). Normal dress shoes. Nothing too out of the ordinary other than a tie with the letter 'N' all over it, a tie clip with her name engraved, and a nametag to inform people of my role:

Name: Caleb
Title: Natalie's

Despite the constant reminder of who I belong-- who SHE believes I belong to-- this was all pretty tame. Until I reached the pink butt plug and matching collar at the bottom. Anything to keep me miserable, I guess.

I hate to admit how excited I was to put on some less than demeaning clothes. Sure, Karen's outfit for me wasn't far off from this, but at least this wasn't made to scream my humiliation to the world. Still though, Natalie made me apply foundation and some blush.

"Ready?" Natalie asked as I approached the foyer.

"Yeah," I said, mildly beaming far too excited about my outfit, even with the butt plug making my steps feel awkward. "Thanks for putting me into some more regular clothes."

Without hesitation, she smacked me across the face, "Don't get cocky in your work clothes. I don't care where we go, you will ALWAYS respond, 'THANK. YOU. GODDESS.'"

I felt close to her good side. Outbursts like this didn't necessarily mean I was on her bad side, I've learned. So I pointed my arms out to the side, and just as rehearsed, daintly responded, "Yes, goddess."

"That's better," she said in a sweeter tone. "And the clothes aren't for your dignity," her hands reached behind my neck for the collar, and tightened it a notch, locking it in place with a padlock, "I have your dignity. This is for MY professional reputation as a lawyer."

"Yes goddess," I responded, less dainty as I choked on the collar. "What should I say if somebody asks about my nametag?"

"What do you mean? What about it?"

"M-my title?" I asked, sheepishly.

"You tell them the truth. That you, Caleb, are Natalie's. If they ask what, you just tell them Natalie's."

"Y-yes, goddess."

"But you will ALWAYS refer to me as goddess. Directly, and in conversation with others. Natalie's is your title. Goddess is my name. Got it?"

"Yes, goddess," my dainty tone closer to adjusting to the tightened collar.

"Do you want me to do something about that for you?" she asked, annoyed, regarding my voice. I had to ask what she meant at first, but before I could answer her question, she went about adjusting my voice with her manipulation. "There, now say it."

And to my surprise, my "Yes, goddess," came out higher than I ever feigned for her. I didn't sound like a woman-- no; I sounded like a man, trying really, really hard to sound like a woman. "I-I think I might be able to manage my tone, goddess. Y-you can put it back."

Natalie's hand covered her mouth, holding back laughter, "No, no," she chuckled, "I like this. Let's stick with this from now on."

From now on? Yeah. That's how I sounded from there on out. I didn't protest. I've learned not to.

We arrived at her work where the rare occasion came about thay I could use a door handle. I hopped out of the back seat carrying Natalie's purse, and opened her driver side door, as instructed. Some heads turned to see me, former-- or I guess still-- coworkers of mine. These people knew me. Never saw me this small before today, though. A two foot tall grown man was a sight to see for these free people.

She only ever let me walk behind her, until I'd have to bolt in front to open a door for her. My two foot body pathetically used all its might to pull open those front double doors.

"Morning, Ms. Natalie," the receptionist greeted.

"Morning Nancy. You remember Caleb, right?"

"Yes, h-" the reception's hello was cut off by her own bewilderment at my sight, remembering me last at nearly six feet. "Wow, it really must have been a while since you came to the office. I remember you taller!"

Before I could reply, Natalie did for me, "I wouldn't allow it," she stated so matter of fact, guiding us away before the receptionist could reply.

We made it to her office after catching some attention at my obviously subserviant state. The butt plug made me wobble so awkward and uncomfortably.

"Set my things here, sissy," Natalie directed. Was she really going to call me that in front of people? She took a seat at her desk and snapped her fingers, "Coffee," was all she said.

"Yes, goddess," I replied somewhat under my breath in my embarassingly feminine tone.

"Get Danielle one too, would you?" I remember her as Natalie's office neighbor. I obliged but was too embarrassed to respond. I just went on my way to the break room.

My filled up ass made moving quickly a challenge. And my size made climbing the counter to the coffee maker an embarrassing feat, as I used a chair to get up.

My makeshift ladder was put away behind my back. I turned to see Beth, from the mall there.

"When did you-" I tried to ask when she started working here but she cut me off.

"Three cream, three sugars, momma's boy," she barked.

My blush enchanced the red in my face as I obliged. Beth watched me, arms crossed as I prepared Natalie's and Danielle's. I set them on the counter to hobble my way down. When I went to reach for the two cups, Beth moved them back, just out of my reach.

"Beth!" I protested in my high pitched tone.

Somebody else had walked in, minding their business. Beth turned around to present her bottom to me. "Gimme a kiss and I'll get 'em for ya," she said before sipping the coffee I made her.

I eyed the third party in the room, no longer minding their business, now watching me get bullied. I looked up at the clock by the door and saw I'd already been gone five minutes. So I shut my eyes, pretended to be alone, puckered up, and kissed, finishing with a "There."

"Hm?" Beth hummed, "Didn't feel it. Try again, sissy." She turned to the onlooker and winked as they giggled.

Of course I obliged, pressing my face harder into her plump bottom, smooching. At the very least she followed through with her end of the bargain, leaving the room with a "Have a good day, momma's boy."

My feet pitter-pattered to Danielle's office, next to Natalie's. "Excuse me," I started, quiet.

"What is it?" Danielle responded, not looking up from behind her thick rimmed glasses.

"I-I have a coffee-"

"What?" she blurted, mildly annoyed until seeing who stood before her. She audibly held back a loud laugh, "Oh my god," she muttered to herself.

"I-I have a coffee for you..."

Danielle tapped her pointer finger on her desk, addressing me to place it there. I obliged with a "Have a nice day, ma'am," before leaving.

"You too, sissy," Danielle added, freezing me for a moment before returning to Natalie's office.

There was a client in Natalie's office, but the door was open, so I quietly walked in and set it on her desk; my short stature catching the attetion of the woman seated before her desk.

Natalie paused what she was saying to her client, only for a moment, to push a piece of paper my direction and order; "Mailroom." Of all people, I was thankful she didn't call me something demeaning.

Mindful of the client, I... made a dumb mistake responding, "Yes ma'am," as I took the paper to leave.

She didn't startle me frozen in that doorway... she just stopped me with her silent control. The scary part was how patient I knew she wasn't, despite her mild tone, "What was that caleb?"

I knew what she wanted, "I-I said," I looked over at the client, who looked curious more than uncomfortable, then back at Natalie to answer, "Y-yes, goddess," in my most dainty tone.

So to the mailroom I went, in fear of what would come whenever Natalie was available to teach me a lesson. And who would have guessed that I couldn't reach the right mail slot at the top of the cubby hole.

For once, the coast was clear. I used the slots to climb up the shelf like a ladder. That is, until I was stopped by a (albeit, caring) voice that exclaimed, "Excuse me!" mistaking me for a child getting into trouble.

When I turned, the woman noticed my nametag. I'd never seen her before. She had to have been a college temp. Bless her heart for coming over to help me out. Some of the greatest kindness I've felt in some time.

"Thank you," I said, throwing her off with my girly voice.

"Yeah..." the dark haired girl replied, "Are you uh... new?"

"Uh," I didn't know how to respond, "Kind of."

That's when she noticed my name tag, squinting at exactly what I think; "Oh, you're Natalie's... uh... what?"

"I'm uh..." I answered scratching the back of my head, "I'm Natalie's."

"Her what?"

"... Just Natalie's," I neadly begged that she pry no more.

Her eyes wandered to my 'N' patterned tie, and matching 'Natalie' clip to go with it. "Is that what all these 'N's stand for?"

"... Yeah..." I responded, avoiding eye contact.

"I don't get it," she less than added.

"Don't uh... I wouldn't worry about it. Thank you, again," I quickly spoke as I left the room before a group of three women surrounded me, forcing me back into the mailroom.

"Here he is!" the eldest pointed.

"Who IS that?!" the temp asked, mildly concerned but mostly confused.

"Oh, you don't know?" the visibly strongest of the three women started, lifting me by one arm, "He's the boss's little plaything."

"She does a good job keeping him handsome," the elder said, tickling me where I was being held up. If only she really knew.

"Is it like," the temp prodded more, "a kink thing?"

The three ladies laughed, "He could only be so lucky," the third woman added, "It's more of a power thing." 
"Go ahead, sissy," the strongest said, "tell her what it is you do for Ms. Natalie."
I didn't know what she meant, until my mind went into autopilot, taking over my mind and speaking for me; "I lick goddess Natalie's feet clean every day of my life." My lips sealed what my hands couldn't, in shock at what just left my mouth, seemingly all on its own.
The three bullying women laughed into an uproar, while the temp held back laughter.
"Best part is," one of the three women said, "he likes it."
"No I don't!" I protested.
The older woman popped off her pump, and held it parallel to my face, "Don't you lie to us, now," she scolded, soft and breathy.
"No!" I begged, "Please!"
The shoe inched closer to my face. While it was nowhere near as rancid as Natalie's, it was the sheer humiliation of this whole ordeal that I didn't want to undergo. The warmth of this woman's foot reached my face before the shoe itself did, but it wouldn't take long for the damp insole to meet my little nose, and for my whole shrunken face to become encompassed by the shoe.
"C'mon, sissy," the strongest of the three womene demanded, "take a big whiff."
Tears welled up as the whole world watched me take in a hearty breath of this stranger's shoe-- this stranger who seemed to know more about me than I her, as it appeared I became to talk of the topic of the watercooler. Ms. Natalie's plaything. Can't say I wouldn't gossip about it if I weren't me. And my god, how I wish I wasn't me.
I sulked back to Natalie's office after faceplanting as the women dropped me to the floor. She tapped her fingers to a quick beat, from pinky to pointer, peering up at me asking, "So," taking her reading glasses off, "are you ready to cooperate now?"
To which I replied, "Yes, goddess..."