- Text Size +

It was 6 o’clock on Halloween, and Ricky was sitting on the roof of his college town house with his pals, Jeff and Peter. They were four beers into what they knew was going to be a hell of a bender. They were heading over to Laura’s later. All three of them had the hots for her. It was to the point that all three guys had declined several invites to Halloween parties. Laura was worth missing some standard-issue booze fests.

 

She was a buxom blonde with gorgeous blue eyes to boot. Ricky got lost in those eyes more than once. She’d even called him on it once.

 

“Are you staring at me, sweet pea?” she had cooed at him when they were in class together.

 

God, ‘sweet pea’. It was an apropos pet name, but at the same time he felt like it was something a grandma would call you. Sweet pea? She was from the south though, so maybe that explained it. Either way, Ricky always rubbed it in his friends’ faces that she had a pet name for him and not for them.

 

But her tits. Those things were to die for. She always wore low cut tops to show how big, round, and bouncy they were. And on the few days when she didn’t wear a bra, Ricky and the guys were practically drooling.

 

They got lost looking at her boobs just as much as when they looked in her eyes. She was a different kind of a girl. She had a profoundly different effect on them. They had all known hot girls before, but Laura was beyond hot. She was enchanting. She was beautiful beyond comprehension.

 

The guys chugged their last beers wordlessly, then Jeff got up.

 

“Time to go,” Jeff said, “Don’t wanna keep her waiting too long, do we?”

 

“A little eager, buddy?” Peter jibed at his friend.

 

Jeff shot back, “I’m eager? You send her good morning texts every single day!”

 

“Shut up! I only send those because she asked me to!”

 

“Doesn’t make it any less pathetic!” Jeff said, having the last word for now.

 

Ricky rolled his eyes with a crooked smile. While those two knuckleheads fought with each other, he was gonna run out the back door with Laura. Idiots.

 

Once they had climbed down the ladder and back down into the yard, they went inside the house to put on their costumes. Jeff was a gunslinging cowboy (not an actual gun). Peter was an uninspired James Bond (he was just wearing a tuxedo), and Ricky was Caesar. He had the toga, the laurel wreath, he was all set. The reason he’d chosen that costume was because when things inevitably got hot and heavy with Laura, he could just fling his toga off and have his way with her.  

 

The guys got into an Uber and headed for the address Laura had given Ricky. It was a street he’d never heard of, but it was only 15 minutes away.

 

The Uber driver dropped them off at a random corner, saying they’d reached their destination.

 

“Clearly, this is not our destination, man. This is just some random corner!” Ricky said.

 

“Well, I don’t know what to tell you. Maybe that girl you’ve been talking about pulled a prank on you guys. Unless you want me to drive you somewhere else, get out of my car.”

 

The guys begrudgingly slunk out of the back seat and onto the deserted street corner. There wasn’t a stop light or even a street sign. There was, however, a dark forest beyond a monstrous eight-foot stone wall. Ricky had a feeling they would be trudging through those woods shortly.

 

“Did she play us, Ricky?” Jeff asked, sounding like a sad puppy.

 

“Nah, nah. Let me text her,” he said, trying to keep his cool after his outburst in the Uber.

 

He shot her a short text asking for further directions. After a few minutes, she obliged, telling Ricky to go 100 paces north after he hopped the wall right at the street corner. She told him once he and his friends made it 100 paces, she’d issue further instructions.

 

“What the hell is this, some kind of game? I don’t wanna go in those woods. I’ll get my tux all fucked up and dirty!” Peter said after Ricky read Laura’s text aloud.

 

“The thing is, I don’t give a shit if you come or not,” Ricky hissed at him, “It’s your own damn fault for wearing a $600 tuxedo!”

 

Ricky ran at the wall and jumped. His stomach lurched, the beer uncomfortably splashing around down there. He just managed to get his hands up on top of the wall, pulling himself up rather easily. Ricky was fairly tall at 6 feet. His pals? Not so much.

 

After Jeff and Peter ran right into the stone barrier without coming close to reaching the top, Ricky gave them a hand, hoisting them over the top.

 

The three dropped into the dark forest, landing safely on a convenient pile of leaves. Right after they landed, Laura texted Ricky, saying, ‘Did my leaf pile cushion your fall? ;)’

 

Ricky said nothing to the others, and quickly texted ‘Very much so. See you in 100 paces.’

 

‘Ooh, ur a very eager boy, aren’t you? You still have a ways to go after those 100 paces. Be patient.’

 

She snapped a picture of her legs in black pantyhose. She had delightfully long, silky smooth legs, and that picture was enough for Ricky’s “you-know-what” to wake up. Thank god he was in a toga.

 

Ricky carefully counted each step he took, and the trio eventually made it 100 paces. He texted Laura, updating her on their progress. Her next instructions had them following a small brook on their left for 300 paces. At the end of those 300 paces, they were confronted with a tall and thick sycamore tree, but it had a strange carving in it. There was an outline of woman scratched into the bark, and next to her stood the outline of a male shaped figure. The only thing was, the male figure was tiny! He only came up to her ankle!

 

“That’s weird…” Jeff commented.

 

‘Do you see the engraving?’ she texted Ricky.

 

He confirmed it by sending a picture.

 

‘Great! Now, right behind that tree, you will see a narrow, winding dirt path. Follow it until you see the light of the full moon. Then, you’ll see my abode.’

 

Ricky sighed and scratched his head, wondering if he had made mistake trying to go see Laura. He knew it was Halloween, but she was really giving him the creeps. He just hoped she would relax with the eerie vibes she was sending once they got to wherever the hell she lived.  

 

The guys followed the path. First, they walked and talked as they traversed the dirt road. Then they heard a howl. They began more hurriedly down the trail. Then another howl. This time much closer. The guys transitioned into a half walk, half jog. It was when they heard multiple wolves howling that they really picked up the pace.

 

Finally, Ricky and the guys made it to the clearing. And there, right in front of them stood a towering Victorian mansion.

 

“Is this really where she lives? This place looks like it’s out of the Addams family!” Peter said.

 

“Stop yelling!” Jeff grabbed Peter’s collar, “We were just getting chased by wolves! Let’s get in the god damn house before something out there decides to eat us!”

 

Ricky said nothing. He wasn’t about to show his fear to Jeff and Peter. And he certainly wasn’t going to show a hint of fear to Laura. He took a deep, quiet breath, and went onwards toward the huge black house that loomed atop a hill.

 

A few hundred feet later, Ricky was standing right in front of Laura’s door. He looked for a doorbell but didn’t find one. There was just a huge brass door knocker. He rapped it against the door three times.

 

Ricky got a text. ‘It’s open, sweet pea.’

 

He twisted the knob and pushed, the door creaking open. The guys were greeted to a fabulous foyer with a diamond encrusted, candle-lit, all white chandelier hanging above them. Directly in front of them lay a bear fur rug. And to the side of them hung a collection of 16th century swords. This place was beyond old-school. So, what was a 21-year-old college chick doing living in a medieval mansion?

 

“Laura? You here?” they called into the expanses of the house.

 

“Right here, boys,” a voice came from behind them.

 

They turned and nearly jumped out of their skin. Laura was there staring at them, as if she’d just appeared out of thin air. She was in a delightfully slutty witch costume that emphasized all her wonderful assets. Her breasts were pushed up, making them look even more humungous. She had a short skirt made of fluffy material and was wearing the same pantyhose she was wearing in the picture she’d sent Ricky. And of course, she had a witch hat on her head. The only thing that clashed with her costume was her bright blonde hair. Her hair was more fit for a cheerleader than a witch.

 

“Where the hell did you come from?” Peter asked, startled.

 

“Is that any way to talk to a lady, Petey?” she deflected, walking slowly right up to him. Their height difference was downright comical. She was close to a head taller than him in her stilettos.

 

“My name’s—”

 

She put a hand over his mouth. His eyes went wide with confusion.

 

“I’m sorry I scared you guys,” peering over Peter’s head to address the other two boys, “It wasn’t at all my intention to do that,” she said.


Laura spoke with a such a slow, hypnotic, velvety voice. It practically lulled the boys into a trance. Even Ricky, the most nerveless of the bunch, was completely under her spell.

 

“Dazzling costumes, boys. Especially you, Petey. You look dashing in that tuxedo,” she said, looking down at him with her hand still over his mouth.

 

Ricky looked at him enviously. Laura was touching Peter and complimenting his dumb costume. For god’s sake, he looked like he was about to faint!

 

“Now, would you all like a drink?” she asked.

 

The boys, eager to calm down from the combination of frights they’d experienced in last few minutes, accepted a drink from her without skipping a beat.

 

They followed her into the kitchen, watching her ass bob up and down all the while. She was tall, almost as tall as Ricky, which meant she was several inches taller than Jeff and Peter. With the two of them, she constantly used her height to her advantage. She always leaned over them, driving them crazy with her outrageously feminine scent. It was strange, but Ricky almost wished he was like them. The feeling of being totally surrounded by her was rather appealing.

 

She grabbed a bottle of red wine and poured them all a full glass. Four full glasses and the bottle was empty.

 

“I appreciate you guys coming. I know there were some big parties going on tonight,” she said.

 

“Yeah, now that I think about it, going to one of those would’ve been a hell of a lot easier than hiking through those woods to get here,” Ricky joked.

 

Jeff and Peter both looked at him with consternation. He had insulted Laura, they thought. That was until she started laughing at his little attempt at humor.

 

“I know! I’m sorry I put you through all that. But you’ll understand why I put you through that in just a little bit. Follow me into the living room, boys. That’s where we’ll play…spin the bottle.”

 

The boys could barely keep it in their pants. Ricky, in particular, was thrown off by how dominant she was. All night, Laura was the one giving commands. Ricky had assumed he would’ve been able to take control by now, but like an obedient little puppy, he followed her into the living room. Her swaying ass was his north star.

 

The four of them sat in a circle. Jeff and Peter flanked Laura, and Ricky was straight across from her. She shot him a knowing glance, her eyes burning a hole through him. He tried to maintain his eye contact with her but couldn’t. He sheepishly looked away. He cursed himself for that. She would think he was a shy idiot.

 

“Ok, boys. I think you know the rules, but I’ll say them anyway. Since I assume you three don’t want to kiss each other, I’ll be the one spinning the bottle.”

 

“That’s fair,” Peter said.

 

“Shut up,” Jeff shot back.

 

Idiots, Ricky thought.

 

She took the bottle in her hand, placed it on the rug, and spun.

 

“First spin! Who’ll be my first victim?!” she cheered as the bottle whirled around.

 

In any other scenario, Ricky would’ve taken that to be a silly little exaggeration. But with all the weird things that had happened that night, he definitely contemplated whether Laura was being literal or not.

 

As the bottle slowed, Ricky’s heart was in his throat. He shouldn’t have been nervous, but he could feel Laura’s big blue eyes staring at him. He’d never been scared of a girl before. It was a foreign feeling to him. He didn’t have the guts to return her gaze, he just kept staring at the spinning bottle.

 

The bottle stopped right on Ricky. He looked up at her. She batted her eyelashes as she leaned forward, grabbing Ricky by the cloth of his toga and pulling him in for a kiss. He didn’t kiss her, though. She kissed him. She guided him to her warm, wet lips. She shoved her tongue into his mouth. He just stood there letting her have his way with him, right in front of Jeff and Peter. He should’ve had enough strength to overpower Laura, but he just…didn’t. Better yet, he couldn’t. As soon as she looked at him, his whole body practically went numb. He was her make out toy.

 

When she finally pulled away, Ricky fell right onto his back. It took a couple of seconds, but he was soon back to some semblance of normal. He sat back up, and had to look straight at Laura again, who was still eying him intensely.

 

“Did you like that?” she asked him.

 

“Uh huh,” he said.

 

“Well, you look a little…spaced out. Maybe spin the bottle was too much to start with. How about a game of hide and seek?”

 

“Hey, you know what? I’m down!” Peter said.

 

“Yeah, that sounds fun! We can explore this insane house, man! Come on, let’s go!” Jeff said.

 

Ricky groaned as he stood up, “You know what, guys? I’m gonna just sit out the first round in the kitchen alright?”

 

“Nonsense! Jeff, Peter, go hide. I’m gonna convince Ricky to play with us, OK?” she said.

 

Before he knew it, Ricky’s only friends were gone, and he was alone with Laura. He clearly didn’t know everything he thought he knew about her.

 

“What the hell happened to me during that kiss? It was insane! I was like…paralyzed!” he said frantically.

 

“Relax, Ricky. It’s OK. I have this effect on men all the time. You’re not the only man who’s felt powerless in my arms. But I think you liked it. Didn’t you? You’re so used to controlling women. This was a nice change for you, wasn’t it?”

 

He scratched his head and looked away.

 

“Come on,” she said, “You can be honest with me.”

 

“Yeah, I liked it.”

 

She put a hand on his shoulder, sending shivers throughout his body. “I knew you were a submissive at heart. Now, go hide in the dining room under the dinner table. I’ll find you there in a few minutes, and we’ll have some fun. You know I only invited your other friends to be nice, right?”

 

“Right?” he said, confused.

 

“Now, go. I’ll see you in a few minutes, cutie.”

 

He wasn’t about to say no to a girl who was offering him sex. He ran out of the living room while Laura counted. Upon arriving in the dining room, he dove under the table to wait for her.

 

She was counting down from 100, but when she got to 71, something happened to him. It felt like his whole body contracted. When she called out ‘70’, the contracting feeling hit him again. And with every number she uttered, the same, quick contraction happened.

 

When she hit 60, he started to get concerned. The weird feeling wasn’t going away. He considered getting up and letting Laura know, but the last thing he wanted was for her to think he was some needy loser. Whatever this was, he would just have to deal with it.

 

When she counted down to 50, things got even weirder for Ricky. He could swear the dining room chairs that surrounded him were bigger, and the bottom of the table looked higher. To figure out what was going on, he kept his head still and kept his eyes laser focused on one of the chairs.

 

He stared at the chair from when Laura counted down from 50 to 40, and there was no doubt in his mind that the chair had gotten bigger. A lot bigger.

 

He didn’t take his eyes off the chair once as Laura continued counting down. By the time she reached 20, he could stand up no problem underneath the dining room table. By the time she reached 10, he couldn’t see above the seat of the chair standing up anymore. Before, he could see over it while kneeling. Ricky was starting to think that Laura had drugged him or something.

 

“Five! Four! Three! Two! One! Here I come!” she yelled through the house.


Ricky was staring up at a chair for a giant now. Just a minute ago, he could’ve sworn his head was bumping up against the bottom of the table. Now, it appeared hundreds of feet above him. She must’ve put something in the wine for him to be tripping this bad, he thought.

 

He slapped himself in the face, telling himself it was all a dream. To snap the hell out of it! He opened his eyes, only to see the same reality in front of him. Everything was still huge.

His thoughts were disrupted by thundering footsteps. Someone was close. Someone huge. Someone big enough to sit at this now giant dining room table. He couldn’t quite decipher where the footsteps were coming from. But all of a sudden, something grabbed him and whisked him out from under the table in a flash.

 

When he was turned around, Laura was looking at him with those gorgeous blue eyes. Except now they were huge, possibly bigger than him. And he was lying in the palm of her hand. He rubbed his eyes once more to make sure this was real. It was real.

 

“What…happened?” Ricky asked, out of breath and confused.

 

“This is gonna sound weird, Ricky, but I um, cast a spell on you.”

 

“What?”

 

“When you kissed me, you activated the spell. And when I began counting down, you lost an inch of height with every descending number. You’re now just an inch tall, sweet pea. What better way to be submissive than to shrink for me?”


He was mute. There was nothing to say. And even if there was, he wouldn’t have been able to vocalize it. Her giant face was paralyzingly beautiful. She grinned, and he could swear that he felt warmth just from her smiling at him. He wasn’t in love with her. It was more than that. This girl was his world. This girl was everything to him. This girl had been his destiny, and up until now, he hadn’t known it. But it clicked, right then and there. He was hers.

 

“Now, Ricky. I’m gonna put you in my cleavage, OK? I’m gonna go find the other boys and send them home so we can have some alone time. How does that sound?”

 

He nodded.


Before she put him inside her cleavage, she tore off his toga to make sure he wouldn’t get too hot in there. Once he was naked, she dangled Ricky above her massive boobs and dropped him. Upon impact, his body got stuck in her cleavage and he slowly sank deeper and deeper as she walked, bouncing her tits all about.  

 

It didn’t take long for Laura to find Jeff and Peter. This was her house. She knew it better than anybody. But by the time she’d found them, Ricky had sunk all the way into her boobs. He couldn’t see a thing. He could only hear muffled voices.

 

“Where’s Ricky?” asked Jeff.

 

“Oh, I didn’t find him,” Laura said, “Did you see where he went, Petey?”

 

“Nope. Well, this is a big house. He could be anywhere. We should probably go find him,” Peter said.

 

Then, Ricky heard a snap. Laura’s fingers came down into her boobs and grasped Ricky, pulling just his head out. The rest of his body was still submerged in more boob than he could handle. He could now see Jeff and Peter. Their facial expressions were blank and lifeless. They were staring straight ahead wordlessly. What had she done to them?

 

“I want you to see this,” she said to Ricky.

 

He was deathly afraid for his friends. Was she going to shrink them right in front of him? Was she going to make them her mindless slaves?

 

“Jeff. Peter. You are under my control now. Is that correct?”

 

“That’s correct,” the boys said in unison.


Ricky was beyond terrified. Laura had them completely at her mercy, just like him. There was no escaping for any of them. He was convinced of that now.

 

“Good,” she murmured, “Now, who did you two come here with?”

 

“Ricky,” they said.

 

“No, you didn’t.”

 

“No. We didn’t,” they said, echoing what Laura told them.

 

Laura stepped closer to Jeff and Peter, letting Ricky have a closer look at her handiwork from inside her tits. He’d never been more aroused and scared at the same time in his life.

 

“I need you two to forget you ever knew Ricky. I need you to believe Ricky never even existed. Can you do that for me?” she asked.

 

“Yes, we can,” they said.  

 

“Who is Ricky?

 

“We don’t know.”

 

She reiterated her question.

 

“Do you know a guy named Ricky at college?”

                         

“No, we don’t.”

 

Laura snapped her fingers. All of a sudden, Ricky saw Jeff and Peter’s glazed over eyes return to normal. Color returned to their faces. And the blank look on their face was replaced with utter confusion. They were out of hypnosis.

 

“Wait, Laura? What are we doing here?” Jeff asked.

 

“You showed up on my front stoop drunk as skunks,” she lied, “So, I gave you coffee to sober up. I think it’s time you get going now. I called you an Uber, it’ll be here soon. By the way, do you know a guy named Ricky at our school? Handsome, tall, good hair.”

 

“Never heard of him,” Peter said.

 

“OK, just wanted to know if you knew him. I have kind of a crush on him.”

 

The two guys were clearly weirded out. They didn’t remember how they’d gotten there, and Laura was acting strange. Ricky smiled. She had a crush on him. Well, she’d certainly acted on that crush, considering she was crushing the life out of him between her boobs.

 

“I think we’ll wait out on the porch,” Jeff said.

 

And with that, a one-inch tall Ricky watched his friends leave him from the comfort of Laura’s soft breasts. Deep down, he knew he would never see them again, and surprisingly, he was OK with that.

 

When they were gone, Laura turned him around so he could look into her eyes. She whispered to him, “Would you like to see dollhouse you’ll be staying in forever.”

 

Her eyes pacified him. Made him into a helpless baby. Not even a baby. A toy. A toy for his new goddess.

 

He sincerely smiled up at her and said, “Yes, Goddess Laura.”