- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bit of a differant start to this one, just this once. 

11/8/20XX

I still seem to be shrinking though more slowly as Max and I haven’t had any intimate contact for a couple days. I’m now down to 5’5” tall. I didn’t realize how much difference 3 inches can make until I bumped into my little sister in the hallway. Jenna is 18 years old and 5’4”. Usually I can see clear over the top of her head but today I was shocked to find that we were practically the same height. Jenna was just as surprised as I was to find that she barely had to look up to meet my eyes and was about to say something but I pushed past her and made it to my room before she could. I locked the door and lay on my bed. Within me a whirlwind of emotions spun around, too fast for me to focus on any one thing. I was scared and excited. I felt a deep fear of getting any smaller while Max ascended further and further from my level, while simultaneously I was giddy at the same thought. 

A gentle knocking at my door pulled me back to reality. The knocks were quiet but heavy and seemed to be coming from near the top of the frame, it probably wasn’t my sister. I forced myself upright and over to the door. It took me a moment to parse what I saw upon doing so. There was no face in sight, looking from the top a pair of broad shoulders supported a wide bosom which brushed both the sides and top of the frame. More at my eye level a pair of hands nervously fidgeted with each other.

“Can I come in?” Max’s voice came from above the frame, out of sight, soft and sweet. I took a step back to get more of her enormous figure into focus. I wasn’t sure if she actually could, both her shoulders and her ass were wider than my doorway. But part of me wanted to see her coming though.

“Yeah, just uh….watch your head.” My voice was soft as well, I knew I should be excited to see Max but something from the whirlwind still breezing inside me tempered my emotions. 

Max giggled at my remark and lowered her head to look into my room. She was smiling, gentle and bright as ever. Then she shifted her body so she was coming through the doorway sideways. Even so her prodigious assets still brushed the edges of the frame. With remarkable swiftness she ducked through and stood to her full height. She looked to be just a head shorter than my 8 foot ceilings. She stood before me in all her glory, once again wearing an oversized hoodie and sweatpants, though clearly not borrowed from her brother. I noticed she was barefoot as well. Had she walked the mile and half between our homes like this? I was still taking her in when she spoke.

“I think we should talk, do you want to sit?” She gestured to my bed. I nodded, unsure of where this was going. I made my way over to the bed and took a seat while Max maneuvered to be on the floor in front of me. Even sitting on her knees she was taller than me on the bed. 

“So, what’s up?” I asked, feigning confidence. Max’s face shifted subtly to a look of concern. 

“You were supposed to come over an hour ago. I got worried.” She didn’t sound mad, only hurt. I couldn’t find any words. I wanted to tell her how I was feeling but I wasn’t even sure of that myself. After a few seconds she spoke again. “Do you not want to do this anymore? I understand if it might be too hard for you, seeing me….like this all the time. And now with your shrinking too, it must feel unfair. I just….I don’t want you to think I’m a freak or a monster or anything like that.” There were tears welling in her eyes now and the whirlwind came to a shuddering stop. For the first time since she started growing, Max looked small. The sight of this titan of a woman on the verge of tears on my floor because of me, because of her love for me, settled all the discord within me. Without thinking I leapt forward to wrap my arms around her neck. She choked back a sob and embraced me back. 

“I could never think any of that about you.” I whispered gently, “You’re beautiful and amazing and I could know all the words in every language ever spoken and still not have enough to express what you mean to me.” We stayed in our tight embrace for several minutes before we gently parted and I looked her in the eyes. Even kneeling she was still slightly taller than me. 

“Then why didn’t you come over? Is everything alright?” Max spoke, a twinge of worry still in her voice. 

“Yeah everything’s fine, it’s just….” I paused, unsure of just how to air my feelings. “You’re becoming something so much more than me, so much more than anyone. And as you ascend, I’m dwindling. And at some point….you might just become too big to see me anymore.” Now I was the one tearing up. Max placed one hand softly on my head and began petting my hair. 

“Oh, Trevor. Even if my eyes could swallow stars and my legs spanned galaxies, I could never lose sight of you.” With her other hand she swallowed my fist and lifted it to her lips. She held it there, looking deep into my eyes. “As long as we’re together we face our problems together, promise?” She spoke into my hand, her voice low and warm. I nodded, My fears melting before me as I returned her smile. “Good. Now, If you’re up for it, we have some measuring to do.” I jumped to my feet, once again feeling the excitement that came with exploring Max’s body. 

I watched as she stood, her face rising before me like some kind of perpetual elevator. As she made her way over to the measuring wall I began looking for something to stand on. I landed on my computer chair, while it only boosted me a foot and half it was the best thing available. Standing on the chair my eyes were level with Max’s chin. On my tiptoes I could just make out the number on the wall. 

“7 feet 5 inches tall, you’re two feet taller than me and almost as tall as Carly!” I exclaimed. Max’s face darkened at the mention of the other amazon. 

“I shouldn’t have invited her over yesterday. She was so chill at the bar I had no idea she was so….pushy.” 

“Why were you at a bar in the first place, you’re not old enough to drink?” I had wondered this yesterday but never got the chance to ask.

“Oh honey,” Max placed her hands under my shoulders and lifted me off my chair. “No one cards people over 7 feet tall.” 

“They probably don’t card people with tits the size of beach balls either.” I added with a chuckle. Max laughed freely.

“No. No they don’t. Not to mention I doubt there’s a single bouncer out there who’d want a piece of this.” Now holding me in one arm she raised her other and flexed. A steely bump the size of small watermelon promptly responded. I gulped.

“I don’t think my scale’s gonna be able to survive any of that….”   

“Oh don’t worry, I had a physical today and they weighed me there.” Max nuzzled my ear and spoke into it. “392 pounds.” I shuddered as she lowered me to the floor. “But we could weigh you, if you’re okay with that.” I perked up. After our talk I had made up my mind about shrinking, I was no longer scared. I was thrilled. 

“Sure!” I bounded over to the scale and stepped on, with Max looming behind me. 

“129 pounds, aw you’re so cute! That’s 3 times less than me!” I turned around to look up at her, my eyes pausing on her frankly cartoonish breasts. I probably weighed about as much as the two of them combined. The sound of straining fabric pulled my eyes down to her crotch. Her now permantly semi-erect penis was bulging from its wooly prison. It pulsed once before the seam at the crotch of her sweatpants gave in and it sprang forward. I had to jump back to avoid being knocked over.

“Ah, sorry. I don’t have much control over it anymore.” Max’s face turned crimson as she tried to push her dick back between her legs. “I was just barely able to get it soft at the doctor’s and they said it was 18 inches long. Eventually she gave up and let her cock rise at its own will. Its entire length was roughly level with my navel and I watched as it stretched further and further away from me. “Well?” Max said coyly. “You gonna measure me or were you thinking of guessing?” I blinked, then held out the measuring tape. 

“37 inches.” I Whispered. I held out my arm alongside her throbbing cock. I already knew it was thicker but I was shocked to see that even with my fingers outstretched I couldn’t reach halfway to the head of her penis. Talk about a third arm. I then turned my attention to her testicles, something I hadn’t looked at closely recently. I knew better than to try and touch them, given Max’s sensitivity, but I still wanted a closer look. I estimamented them to be roughly the size of watermelons. 

“The doc said they’re gonna swell up the longer I go without, you know. She recommended that I call it quits and do it as soon as possible.” I looked up unsure of what this meant.

“Why? Is there a problem with going too long?”

“Not….exactly? The longer I go the bigger I get we know that but it also affects the semen. Futa who go longer than 1 week before ejaculating have sperm that are around 3 times bigger than normal. There’s some concern that if I go the full month they might get….even bigger than that.” I looked back at her enormous balls, puzzled. 

“I still don’t see how that’s a problem….” 

“Me neither.” Max grinned down at me. I smiled back and looked down the length of her cock. The head was dripping a considerable amount of precum on my floor and I remembered what Carly had said yesterday. 

“Max….do you….want me to get smaller?” I looked up at her distant face. She smiled sweetly and spoke.

“I’ll love you no matter what size you are. It’s all up to you.”

“Then….then I think I do want to. To get smaller I mean. I’m not sure how my family will react but I think….I don’t really care.” Max’s smile widdend. She reached out a long arm and coated the tip of her index finger in her own pre. With the opposite arm she deftly lifted me up from my butt, resting my legs beneath her chest and my arms over her shoulders. I thought she intended to stick her glistening finger into my mouth, instead she brought it to her lips and applied the clear liquid like it was lipstick. 

“Well then, come and get it.” Max teased. I needed no persuading and I leaned in to kiss her. The taste was subtly sweet, with a twinge of salty as it mixed with my and Max’s saliva. We kissed for several minutes, even after the precum had been all but consumed. Eventually we pulled apart and I spoke.

“You know, I don’t think I have anything here that can test your strength anymore. Aside from my parents SUV.” 

“Hmmmm….” Max pondered as she looked around the room. “There is something….” She pointed to a silver trophy sitting on a shelf. It was something I won for getting 2nd in my highschool science fair. I’d always resented it as I was convinced I should’ve gotten 1st. I had tried to throw it out but my mother insisted I keep it. “As long as you don’t mind….losing it.” I shook my head, thrilled at what I was about to see. 

The trophy itself was made of steel and the base was one solid mass. 1st and 2nd place had been donated from a local metallurgy and so it had a fair amount of weight to it. But it wasn’t this weight that Max would be testing. I watched in awe as she took the object in her hands and began squeezing. Slowly the metal began to give. In mere seconds she had crumpled to cup into the base. Now it started to give her some actual resistance. The solid base was hard, dense and about 4 inches thick and didn’t have anywhere to go. Max’s face was pure focus as she braced her shoulders and pushed. There was a brief pause….and then a crunch. The trophy, base and all flattened to about 2 inches thick. Max continued to fold the destroyed trophy in her hands until it was a small sphere about 3 inches in diameter. She held out her hand and dropped into mine. I rolled the ball between my fingers in disbelief. It was warm, almost hot from the pressure of Max’s unrelenting hands. I noticed something odd on one side. Turning it over I saw “M+T” etched nearly half an inch into the steel. I looked up at Max. She was inspecting her finger tips, blowing on them as one would after applying nail polish. She shot me a sideways glance, and winked. From that day on the trophy turned marble had a place of honor on my shelf.              


Max’s Stats.

Height: 7’5”

Weight: 392 Lbs

Penis Size: 18’ flaccid, 39” erect.

Testicle Size: Watermelon.        

 

Chapter End Notes:

Max really loves Trevor and would proably do just about anything to protect him but God save anyone who puts her in that postion.