- Text Size +

11/6/20XX

Today would prove to be a bit different than the preceding nights. Not in theme but in execution. We had decided to start going back to Max’s house, as she had just moved her bedroom to the basement where the 10 foot ceiling and extra floor space would undoubtedly prove necessary over the coming weeks. Max’s brother met me at the door and called for her to come collect me. Samuel was sort of a stereotype. He was slightly taller than me at around 5’10” and was usually seen wearing his old highschool football jacket. He was always going on about his best lift at the gym or his latest lay in the locker room. No doubt Max’s growth had humbled him slightly as he tried to vacate the entry way as quickly as possible to avoid running into his bigger little sister. Unfortunately for him, Max had been waiting for my arrival and Sam ended up plowing straight into her in his haste. 

“Oop, look out there small stuff!” Max teased. I could see that Max’s head cleared her brother’s by more than 6 inches and her shoulders were wider than his whole body. 

“Sorry, Max….I uh, I got some stuff to do….” Sam averted his eyes and tried to squeeze past his sister. But Max’s wide frame covered most of the narrow hallway, making it difficult for him to get by without brushing against her. Max stood, stolidly in place, looking down at the top of her brother’s head as he awkwardly shuffled around her. 

“You okay there sport? Need some help?” Max continued to tease her brother. I almost felt bad for the poor man, until I remembered all the times he’d bullied Max for her choice in clothes or small size. A little karma was probably overdue. “Remember what we talked about, what’s the magic word?” Max popped out her hips and crossed her arms under her chest. Sam stood still, still looking at the floor. Then he mumbled something under his breath. “What was that? Speak up please, and look at me when you talk. Be polite.” Max reached out with one hand and cupped her brother’s chin gently to point his head up at her. 

“Can you move so I can get by, please?” Sam spoke, louder this time.

“Please….what?” Max probed. 

“Please….big Sis….” Sam forced the last two words out before trailing off. 

“Good boy! Yes I will move since you asked so nicely.” Max, somehow, daintily stepped aside allowing just enough space for Sam to make his retreat. She looked over at me and winked, then motioned for me to follow her to her new room. She spoke as we walked. “He’s been having trouble adjusting, at first he just ignored me but then he started being really mean, calling me a freak of nature. So I ‘accidentally’ walked in on him taking a shower yesterday, naked. You should’ve seen his face when he saw that his ‘little’ sister’s cock was twice as long as his. Even better he’d been jerking off so he was fully hard.” We paused at the bottom of the basement stairs. I was still one step from the bottom and as Max turned to face me we were level with each other. “Then he tried to push past me and he couldn't even budge me, that surprised both of us.” Max wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down from the stairs. As I went I watched her head rise above mine, higher and higher until I had to crane my neck to maintain eye contact. “I made sure to stand up real straight and when he saw that he was shorter than me too, he got real quiet. We had a good talk after that and I made sure to set some new ground rules.” Max beamed down at me, my head was nestled in between her enormous breasts and all I could do was beam right back. “So,” She chirped. “Let’s get to it!”

Max had set up a measuring station around a support pillar in the middle of the room. As she stood against it I realized we had a problem. Try as I might I just couldn’t see the top of the tape measure. After a few moments of standing on tiptoe I saw a small chair in the corner. It must have been for a child as even standing atop it I was only just taller than Max. 

“6 foot 5 inches.” I read out. “Wow, you’re getting super tall.”

“I’m already more than a foot taller than I was when this started!” Max said excitedly. “I can’t wait. To pass 2 feet more, then 3, then maybe even 4!” 

“That’d really be something.” I spoke with awe in my voice, mostly because what she was talking about, could actually come true. 

We repeated our stunt from yesterday with her weight. Her holding me in her arms, while I looked over my shoulder at the scale. After subtracting my lesser mass she came out to 265 pounds, 121 pounds more than me, the difference in our weights was now greater than her weight at the beginning of the month, and nearly equal to my whole weight. Most of her new mass seemed to be coming from a combination of her exponential tits and her rapidly growing muscle.I doubted that she could even feel my weight as she effortlessly carried me around the room. When she placed me down the twinkle in her eye told me what was next.  

I watched, enraptured, as she pulled out her penis, it was so thick now that I’d need both hands to fully encircle it. Her balls too were now so big that there was barely any room for them to hang freely between her thighs. I measured her barely flaccid dick out to 13 inches. It was longer from base to head than my forearm from elbow to wrist. As it started to grow I held my arm alongside it. It pulsed larger, gradually gaining on me. When it finished it stretched all the way from my shoulder to the tips of my fingers, which just barely eked out past its dripping head. While my entire arm was just barely longer than her 22 inch monster, she was noticeably thicker. 

“Huh, looks like I have more muscle in my cock than you do in your whole arm, little dude!” Max joked. It was a joke, though if penises did have any muscle it probably wouldn’t have been. 

We decided not to bother with arm wrestling anymore. Instead, Max brought me over to a bench press. 

“I got these from a local gym as a donation, on the condition that I post pictures of myself using them to their homepage. There’s a heavy duty bar and enough weights to get up to 850 pounds.” She spoke as if she was intimately familiar with the equipment.

“Okay so….how much can you lift?” I asked, expecting a wild answer. But Max only smiled coyly.

“I want to see how much you can lift first, little man.” She gestured to the bar, which looked to have around 100 pounds already on it. 

“I’m not sure, I’ve never used a bench press before. I could hurt myself.” 

“Oh that’s alright, babe, I'll show you how, come here. And don’t worry. I can spot way more than you can lift.” Max knelt by the bench and pat it gently. I cautiously made my way over and lay down. Max quickly removed the weights at the end of the bar and then began instructing me on form. When I first tried to lift the bar I was surprised at how much it weighed alone, it must have been over 50 pounds! Now I’m not a weakling, but I’ve also never worked out. After a few struggling repetitions of just the bar Max loaded on an additional weight. 

“The bar on it’s own was 70 so this should be 180. That’s a bit more than what you weigh. Let’s see what you got, remember what I taught you about the form, don’t arch you back and remember to breathe.” I’d never seen her like this, she was so professional and competent. I couldn’t help but feel safe. Though as it turns out, instruction alone can’t make someone a lifter. I was totally unable to lift the bar off it’s supports. After a few moments of struggle I gave up and lay down my arms. Max gripped the bar with one hand and deftly lifted it to the side so I could sit up. 

“Guess that was a bit too much, huh?” she said matter of factly as she held the 180 pound weight loosely in her hand. She looked over at it then back to me, smiling mischievously. “Well,” She said and nonchalantly curled the weight like it was a normal dumbbell. “I suppose that’s to be expected.” She continued several reps with the bar, one hand placed delicately on her hip. “I can’t even feel this, we’re gonna need to step it up a notch.” She gently placed the bar back on its supports and began loading it up. I watched on, in awe as she went past 200 pounds to 250,  300, 350, 400, then finally 450 pounds.    

“Max are you sure that’s safe? I can’t hope to spot that much.” 

“Don’t worry, squirt.” Max reassured me by tousling my hair. “I got this. It’s only 450 pounds” She lay down and placed her hands on the bar. After a brief pause she hefted the whole thing off its supports and down to her chest. She then performed 10 steady repetitions before placing the bar back. She stood quickly and bounced on her toes a few times. “Whew! That’ll get your blood pumping for sure! That was what, 6.5 times what you could lift and more than 3 times your weight?” I stared up her glistening body, wet from perspiration. Still breathing somewhat heavily, she walked over to me until we pressed against each other. I could feel the heat radiating from her toned skin as she bent at the waist to reach down and kiss me. I could feel her cock riding higher between my legs until it felt like it was going to lift me off my feet. As we parted she spoke.

“I have a special surprise for you tomorrow, look forward to it.” 

I couldn’t wait.                       


Max’s Stats.

Height: 6’5”

Weight: 265 Lbs

Penis Size: 13” flaccid, 22” erect.

Testicle Size: Small Cantaloupe melon. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'm kinda blowing passed that 500-1000 word limit but I think that's okay.