- Text Size +

11/04/20XX

Max and I decided to meet at my house this time around. I spent the hour before her arrival alternating between extreme excitement and a lusty haze. When she finally rang my doorbell I was immediately greeted with an enveloping kiss. She must have been wearing heels ‘cause I needed to angle my head up slightly to meet her lips. Something seemed odd though as it felt as though I was reaching further than should need to. It was only once we parted that I noticed the reason why. Her breasts were enormous! Each tit must have been the size of basketball and they spilled out of her too-tight halter top on all sides. There were a few other obvious changes as well. Max had dyed the tips of her jet black hair a deep crimson, and if I didn’t know better I’d say her hair seemed longer. Where before it had just barely tickled her shoulders it now fell down by her collarbone. 

I didn’t get much time to look more closely as Max brushed past me, the feeling of her larger form sweeping by sent chills down my spine. 

“I’m an F cup by the way.” She whispered as she started up the stairs. I vaguely remembered reading that at the size of an F cup her breasts weighed something like 40 pancakes. A difficult thing to visualize at first but when I considered what eating 40 pancakes would feel like, I got a good appreciation for it. 

I turned to follow her up the stairs. She had already reached the top step and had paused, one foot on the second floor, to look back at me. The view was incredible. Her ass seemed to spread before me, almost touching the sides of the narrow staircase. She was beyond thick now, we were gonna need a whole new classification for her frame. Titan-thick came to mind. I noticed that over her shoulder she had a large bag. I couldn’t begin to guess at its contents but I knew it would be something good.  

I had set up a measuring station in my room. Along the wall were marked points all the way up to the 8 foot ceiling and large bathroom scale with a digital readout. Max took her place by the measuring wall and placed her hands on her wide hips. 

“So, ready?” she smirked. I approached her, watching her head rise as I did so. By the time I was right up against her soft body, looking straight at her glistening lips, I realized something.

“You’ve still got your shoes on….”

“Woops. Silly me.” Her grin spread across her face. She placed one hand on my shoulder to steady herself as she used the other to slip off her heels. She remained on her toes so as to maintain her height. Then, with both hands on either side of my shoulders she slowly lowered on the balls of her feet. Now instead of looking at her mouth I was looking her straight in the eyes. They sparkled a rich auburn, almost like caramel. “You actually gonna measure me or are you just gonna stare?” Max breathed softly, I managed to break free from her enchanting gaze and looked behind her head at the wall.

“You’re 5 foot 8 and….a half….” I trailed off. She was taller than me. 

“Yay! I’m finally bigger than you all ‘roud!” Max skipped in place, using my shoulders to propeller her upwards. Little Max. The tiny pixie of a girl I’d met nearly 10 years ago had outgrown me completely in only 4 days. I was still revealing in this realization as Max made her way over to scale, eager to solidify the gap between us. “I’m 197 pounds now too! That’s 50 pounds heavier than you babe!” 

“Holy shit.” Was all I could utter. I’m not even sure I could lift 50 pounds easily. How had she gained so much in one day? I was going to ask Max if she were pulling my leg just as she crossed back over to the doorway where she’d dropped her bag. 

“Do you remember these?” She asked alluringly. Out of the bag she pulled two black objects which I quickly recognized as the 8 inch pumps she’d worn yesterday. “They still barely fit.” She leaned over and put the shoes on. I looked on in awe as she stood up and up and up. As she sauntered towards me my eyes were even with her shoulders. She hugged me tightly, tucking the top of my head snugly beneath her chin. I tentatively returned the hug, aware once again, of just how big she felt in my arms. “There’s still one thing left to measure.” She whispered into my forehead. I nodded and bent down, ready to set to work. 

There was already a damp patch on the underside of her skirt but miraculously she wasn’t hard yet. As I pulled down her struggling panties her large soft cock folded out before me. I could already tell it was way bigger than yesterday. Briefly cupping a single orange sized testical in one hand I set about taking her measurements. 8 inches even. Jesus she wasn’t even erect. But that was quickly changing. Even inches from her skin I could almost feel her heartbeat and a soft warmth began to emanate from her pulsing rod. In short, erratic spurts it grew. Once again, liberal drops of pre-cum spurted from the head as it approached its final form. With shaking hands I read the number. 13.5 inches. Over a foot of penis shuddered mere inches from my face, literally dripping with anticipation. But not yet. We couldn’t falter now. 

“Mmmmm, I’m nearly the same size as you’re full erection when I’m soft. That’s super hot.” Max was flushed and seemed to be barely able to control herself. “But I’ve got something more appropriate to compare myself too. Something….bigger.” Once again she reached into her bag. “I had this custom made yesterday.” Out of the bag she pulled a positively gargantuan dildo. It wobbled in her hand like some kind of monstrous alien worm. “It’s 19 and a half inches long, which just so happens to the length of the largest male penis in the world.” She held the monster cock alongside her own. It was easily longer but to my surprise they were about comparable in girth. And her testicals far surpassed the little rubber imitation balls. “I guess I still have some growing to do huh?” Max winked at me, enjoying the stupid look on my face. 

Without putting her panties back on or taking off her heels, Max walked over to the small table I’d set up. I gulped. I had managed to convince myself that yesterday's match was close. Today’s would not be. Tentatively I gripped her hand. It felt huge, though it couldn’t have been much larger than my own if at all. After the countdown, we both began. It was a losing battle from the start. It almost felt like she was toying with me. I looked at her face to see it concentrated, though not especially strained. After only a few seconds my stamina broke and she brought my arm crashing down. 

“Yes!” She exclaimed. Raising her arms into a flex to kiss both biceps. Each arm looked to have a bump the size of baseball, but likely much firmer. “I just want to try one last thing!” Max quickly stood. “Here, stand up.” I did so. Once again looking far up into her eyes. Without warning she placed her hands under my armpits and heaved. My feet rose effortlessly off the floor. Suddenly I was face to face with Max again, only my feet were dangling nearly more than 8 inches above the floor. “Nice of you to join me!” Max giggled. Then she pulled me in closer for a kiss. My legs hung either side of her cock and I wondered if one day it would be large enough to support my whole weight.  

We spent the rest of the night alternating between her carrying me around the room and making out on my bed. I briefly lay a hand on her still stiff cock, only to draw away as it reared up, eager to fulfill its purpose.     

“Not yet babe, we’ve got a ways to go still.” Max chastised me. A way to go indeed. And I couldn’t wait.        


Max’s Stats.

Height: 5’8.5”

Weight: 197 Lbs

Penis Size: 8” flaccid, 13.5” erect.Testicle Size: Large orange. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

We might need someone larger than poor old Trevor to compair Max too soon ;)