- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm almost concerned this is moving too fast, but I think I'll manage. 

11/03/20XX

 

I was expecting Max to pull the same trick she did yesterday by wearing heels or tall shoes and approached her home fully expecting to have to look up at her. Instead she greeted me barefoot. Even so, I was still shocked at how she looked. She was taller obviously, closing to within a few inches of my 5’8”, but more than that she just looked...bigger. Her legs and thighs were practically bursting out of her black lace leggings. Her hips flared almost dramatically before shrinking to her waist and her chest protruded proudly several inches from the rest of her. I held back the urge to stare and met her eyes, they twinkled mischievously and I knew she had something in store.

As Max led me to her room I glanced down at her rear as it swayed to and fro before me. Forget a quarter, you could probably bounce a dinner plate off that ass. We continued our routine for measuring her height. Me standing too far back at first until she pulled me in close and pressed her body into mine. 5’6”, I read the number out loud. Max giggled,

“I’m catching up, big guy. Better watch out!” Her entire attitude had changed, where she used to be shy she was now direct and in control. “Weigh me next!” she bounded off to the scale, with me following shortly behind. 

I ended up doing a double take as I read the scale, 148 Lbs.

“Wow! That’s like, one pound more than you right?” Max exclaimed excitedly. “I can’t believe it hasn’t even been a week and I already outweigh you! Isn’t that great!” she lept forward into my arms, sending me staggering back as she kissed me passionately. After several seconds our lips parted and she looked up into my eyes, a smirk on her angelic face. “Wait just one second. I really want to try something.” She made me turn around as she fumbled with something by the bed. When I was allowed to look my jaw all but separated from my skull. Max was standing inches from me but it wasn’t her face that was before me, it was her neck. I slowly craned my head up and up, searching for her eyes. Finally I found them, a good 6 inches above my own. 

“Wow….” was all I could manage.

“You like? I bought these pumps this morning, they’re 8 inches so I should be 6 foot 2 in them!” Max bit her lower lip and loosely draped her arms over my shoulders. “I really want to kiss you but….I think I should save that until I can look down at you without heels. Until then….” She smirked, and pressed her body firmly against me. “You’ll have to settle for this.” Her breasts, which like the rest of her had grown since yesterday, spilled around my neck and shoulders, evopling me in their soft flesh. “I’m a full cup size larger than yesterday, can you tell?” Oh yeah. I could tell. 

We stood like this for a few minutes, swaying back and forth, before we gently parted. It was time for the last big measurement. We both knew what was coming and the anticipation was almost palpable. As I collected the tape measure, Max slowly lowered her skirt and underwear. Her cock dangled between her thighs, daring me to approach it. I had to measure it quickly as it was rapidly rising. It soon reached its peak. As I got my final measurement I noticed something that I’d missed the past few days. Her balls, which until now had been hiding behind the rest of her girth, were proudly on show. Without thinking I reached out with the tape measure to get their circumference. As I brushed her inner thigh Max let out a light moan and a clear liquid spurted from the head of her penis. I stood quickly, not wanting to jeopardize her mission. 

“So,” she asked, her face flushed and her voice husky. “What’s up doc?” 

“You’re um, 5 inches soft and 10 inches hard….” I stammered. 

“Mmmmmm, that’s, what? Nearly 2 inches longer than you?” She purred in a sultry tone, “And what about my balls? I noticed you couldn’t resist.”

“I couldn’t get an accurate measurement but they’re about the size of apples….” I looked back down at her crotch. 

“Bigger than yours?” She pressed. I nodded, they were for sure. I wasn’t sure how large Futa’s balls could get, not all them even had testicles so this was completely uncharted territory.  

“Well,” Max was leaning forward to whisper in my ear, a feat she could not have accomplished mere days ago. “I think it’s time we get on with it.” She stepped back lightly and moved to the table we’d set aside for arm wrestling. I was still staring at the place her crotch had been but an exaggerated sigh broke me from my trance and I went to join her.

     As I gripped her hand I noticed that it felt quite large. In fact it may well have been the same size as my own. Her arms too looked beefier. Almost like she’d been working out regularly for some time. I wasn’t too sure about my chances. As we both began to push the table creaked beneath us. For the first few seconds neither one of us was able to gain any ground. My face was contorted in effort while Max seemed relatively calm. But she was struggling, after a few seconds I started to edge her down. Her cute features seemed to twinge in annoyance and her eyes were intensely focussed on our clenched hands. Slowly my progress was halted. Then she looked up into my eyes, and smiled. From nearly 45 degrees she pushed me slowly but surely back to vertical. Then with equal confidence all the way down to the table’s surface. The apparent ease with which she achieved this left me breathless, or perhaps that was the grueling effort I just put in.

“So I’m finally stronger than you, huh? Stronger, heavier and with a bigger package. All that’s left is for me to finally out grow you completely. And it’s only the 3rd day!” Max’s sing song voice played through my ears. I couldn’t help myself. I leaned across the table and kissed her. She let out a surprised “peep” before melting into me. We spent the rest of the night like this. And it was perfect. 

 

 

Max’s Stats.

Height: 5’6”

Weight: 148 Lbs

Penis Size: 5” flaccid, 10” erect.