- Text Size +

I am mainly writing this for myself, anyone who wishes to attempt something similar and anyone who may be interested. There won’t really be any fetish content here so if you’re not interested in my thoughts then feel free to ignore this. I’m gonna style this like an AMA but obviously since I can’t do an actual AMA it’s just gonna be me asking myself questions and then answering. A little pretentious? Maybe, but I’m gonna do it anyway.


Would I do this again?


Probably not. At least not the same way. Writing at least 500 words everyday can get really draining and while I understand people do more than that everyday for work I’m obviously not getting paid. This was a fun experiment but I don’t really want to do it again. If I were to do another NNN special it would probably be once a week with a double length special in the last week or something like that. Or maybe I’ll get off my ass, take the Blender courses I paid for a year ago and do a 3D art version in the future. 


Did I get the community response I was hoping for?


Yes, absolutely. Having people follow something I was creating daily was a really fulfilling thing. Even if it was just one or two people actively participating. It kinda felt like I was AlexGTS or Beetlebomb, if only on a limited scale. I’m not trying to sound pompous or even compare myself to those two legends but it was just nice to feel appreciated like that. 

Although on the subject of community response, I was a little caught off guard at what kinda things people actually wanted from the story. I’m no stranger to wild kinks, case in point my search history, but if you look at almost all of my other writing I’m actually pretty softcore. I deal mostly with the experience of growth and the comparisons that can arise but I rarely if ever actually do anything with sex. I might indicate that two charechters fuck but never actually write the scene. This project kinda forced me to change that as it was clear that what people wanted was explicite action with the characters. I’m not upset about that, in fact I’m glad. It forced me to explore outside my immediate comfort zone. 


What advice would I give to anyone wanting to do something like this in the future?


Well first off, I tend to assume most people on this site are more experienced than I am so I probably wouldn’t give any advice. But were I asked I’d probably say to make sure that you like the story and the characters. There’s nothing harder than writing about something you don’t like. I’d also probably tell you to make sure you pace yourself. Unless you want things to get really big really early, remember that you have a whole month. It’s okay if someone only grows 2 inches one day. Along that same line, keeping the daily entries at or around 500 words is also probably a good idea. I got a little carried away and started writing up to 3000 words or more but I quickly found that my entire day was revolving around writing. And while I love writing it’s hard to hold a conversation with a family member 5 minutes after I wrote a line where someone nearly drowns in a dick girls cum. 


Will this story and these characters ever return?

Maybe. I like this cast but I only write what stimulates me so if I don’t come up with an idea that excites me I won’t ever bother. I do have an inkling of an idea for a stand alone story with Jenna but that’s a ways in the future. The Growing Closer series will get more entries though of that I am sure. I’ve wanted to see if anyone else would want to add their own stories to the series as I think that’s a thing you can do on this site. Though I’m not sure how I’d get the word out. 


What’s next?


I am currently writing another, separate story. I actually started this story even before I finished Project Triple N. Without giving too much away it’s a cyberpunk setting with an android. I don’t know when it will be finished or if it’ll even make it up. I have several google docs with stories that I never finished or uploaded. Maybe someday I’ll upload all those stories in a sort of reject compendium. I also want to finish or at least add some more chapters to “A Remote Possibility” and “BEwitched” They were my first stories on this site and have been sadly neglected. 


But for now I’m going to rest. I’m gonna play Doom Eternal for the next 5 days and then probably spend the next month playing Cyberpunk 2077 (Lord willing). If I don’t upload anything in the next few months that’s why, I’m not dead.


Thank you again to everyone who followed this project. Whether you commented or simply read in silence it was a wild ride.  


Growing Closer: Project Triple N Final Stats

Words: 61,111

Pages: 103

Chapters: 34

 

Chapter End Notes:

ジョジョ: Arrivederci! 『HD』 - YouTube