- Text Size +

11/29/20XX


We were well and truly in the home stretch now. But I didn’t have much time to spend with Max as Jasmine insisted on clinging to me. First thing in the morning she woke me demanding to be measured. The giddy smile on her face was not dissimilar to one Max wore when she first realized she was taller than me. Of course Jasmine was already taller than I was the question now was by how much. As soon as I stood beside her I could tell she had grown quite a bit. My eyes were level with her shoulders and her once loose tank top now clung to her body like paint. Overnight she had developed C cup breasts that threatened to tear through the strained fabric. 

Aligning her against a makeshift measuring wall in the bathroom I found that I needed to stand on the toilet seat to actually see the number. Deja vu.

“You’re about 5 foot 4.” I said in as bored a tone as I could manage.

“Really! That’s, like totally average!” Jasmine was overjoyed. I guess for someone who spent their entire life the size of a toddler, average was pretty great. 

“Do you wanna do weight next?” I offered. 

“Why?” Jas seemed genuinely perplexed by the question.

“I dunno, Max and I tracked hers so I figured maybe you want to too?” Jasmine gave me a sly grin.

“I get it. This turns you on, doesn’t it?” She stepped forward to loom over me, placing her arms akimbo. I looked up at my once tiny cousin, a bead of sweat forming on my brow.

“W-what? No I jus-” She cut me off.

“Do you like this? Do you like having to look up at me? Do you want to know what I weigh so you can jerk off to numbers?” She was advancing on me, pinning me to the wall. I was rendered completely speechless as her chest compressed around my neck. She held me there for several agonizing seconds. Then she suddenly hopped back. “Just kidding! Wow you shoulda seen your face!” She giggled into her hand, then turned to step onto the scale. “I used to weigh 82 pounds now it looks like….132! Wow!” Once again she was overjoyed at the result. “How much do you weigh?” 

I stood forward, still regaining my composure. 

“74 pounds, give or take.” 

“Wow! So I’m, like twice as heavy as you almost!” Jasmine giggled gleefully and clapped her hands. 

I spent the rest of the day with her following me closely. She liked to stand just behind me and drape her arms over my shoulders while resting her chin on my head. I noticed throughout the day that she had to angle her head further and further down to do this. Could she be growing even now? Max and Jenna and even my mom, I assumed, grew in spurts while sleeping. But if Jasmine just grew constantly I was in for some big, big trouble.  


Jasmine’s stats

Height: 5’4”+

Weight 132+ Lbs


Bonus 2 Part 1


Alison strolled confidently through the streat. She used to always need someone to walk with her if she was going downtown. A woman as frail and vulnerable looking as she used to be could never be too careful. Those days were long gone. Standing at a commanding eight and half feet tall, most men barely cleared her belly button. Even the tall ones couldn’t see over her broad shoulders. Indeed, the only people who held a candle to her stature now were futas, and while there were more and more of them they were still rather rare outside of their own communities. She had to admit, it felt good to be the tallest person in the room for once. Especially when it was by over 2 feet.

She flipped her golden blonde hair over her shoulder and stood just a little straighter. She kept her eyes fixed firmly ahead but couldn’t help but notice all the looks she got. This kind of attention used to make her nervous, now it empowered her. Yes, stare all you want. None of you can touch me without my say so She thought to herself. Perhaps she was a little conceited. But when you’re this big, who’s gonna stop you? She found herself reminiscing on the time less than two weeks ago, when she first started growing.

It had started with pains in her arms and legs. At his point Harold, her husband, hadn’t yet shrunk a noticeable amount but that soon changed. When they met up after work that day she was astonished to find herself looking her husband dead in the eyes. They confirmed it later that evening except now she was an inch taller than him. She marveled at how this once big, to her, man was looking more and more like a child. It was that same night that he shrunk, almost all at once. When she awoke she was 5’11” and he was less than 5 inches tall. After she’d confirmed with Jenna that Harold had not been cheating on her with a futa girl, she felt wonderful. She was big and for the first time, she was in charge. 

She’d learned very quickly not to buy clothes that fit her at the time. And by the time she was over six and half feet tall she was shopping exclusively at men’s big and tall stores. She remembered the first time she’d shopped there and the 6 foot nothing attendant couldn't keep his eyes off her chest or his words straight. It was later that same day that she first bumped her head into the top of the door frame. And it wouldn’t be the last. One of her favorite memories of her growth saga had been when she compared her foot to a pair of Harold’s old shoes. He used to be a 10 ½ wide men’s. Her entire foot covered the dinky sneaker and it looked more like a baby’s shoe in her massive hands. 

Not all the changes were welcome though. Her phone was now far too small to be useful. The entire rectangle could fit in the palm of her hand with room to spare and her fingertips were far too large to use the screen. Books were barely usable if they were large hardbacks and to her great frustration the once large comb that she’d used since college felt like a barbie toy. Food too, was an issue. Last night she plowed through 3 24oz porterhouse steaks as was still hungry after. So today she was out shopping. For food, a phone and other necessities. 

Alison was so lost in her reveri that she nearly walked straight passed a storefront displaying the most gorgeous dress she’d ever seen. She did a double take and noticed something else about the store. The doors and windows were all massive. The door was easily at least 9 feet high and double wide. Intrigued, she entered the oversized building.

As she had suspected, this was a specialty futa shop. Everything was large and spacious. The walls and shelves were adorned with ordinary items at various scales. She investigated the dress that had caught her eye. It was a backless blue number with a shimmering effect that reminded her of the northern lights. It had ample chest room and split down both sides to reveal the thighs. It was paired with some matching heels that looked to be at least 10 inch stilettos. She peeked at the price and nearly choked out loud. Maybe another time She thought, somewhat dejected. 

“Is there anything I can help you with?” The chipper voice caught Alison off guard and turned to see a young woman of no more than 16. The girl had bright orange hair tied in a neat bun and a cute, freckled face. Young though she was, she was also at least 8 feet tall in her conservitive work heels. “My name’s Dian! Is this your first time visiting us?” The girl spoke again.

“Oh, um. Yes I suppose it is. I’m sorry I’m not sure I belong here I’m not-”

“Of course you do! This store welcomes all types, we pride ourselves on accommodating women of all shapes and sizes.” Dian’s eyes softened slightly. “I know it can be weird, at first. But trust me it gets easier and we’re here to help!” She was so sincere in her delivery that Alison found herself once more caught off guard. It was true, she had felt somewhat ostracized in the rest of the town. No one was outright rude or cruel to her and she certainly felt powerful but she just didn’t fit out there anymore. Perhaps she did belong here.

“Well that’s very kind,” She stammered. “But I’m not so sure I can afford anything in here.” 

“Oh don’t worry about that!” Dian perked up immediately. “We put all the expensive stuff up front but most of our inventory is donated for goodwill. If you need help getting yourself fitted while you're still growing I’d be happy to assist. What do you say? Wanna makeover!” She grinned hopefully up at Alison.

“You know what.” Alison straightened up and smiled down at the eager girl. “I think a makeover is just what I need.”

Chapter End Notes:

Whew lads, we're almost there!