- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Since there's not much I can do with Max, without jeopardizing her mission, things are kinda short again today. To hopefulyl make up for that I've included a bonus story featuring Trevor and Jenna's mom. 

11/27/20XX


We finally moved out of the Hanger today. The house that Max had commissioned was completed in record time, I think they even had some people from a world record organization there when we arrived. When I first laid eyes on it I was absolutely astounded. The entire building was 250 feet tall and looked for all intents and purposes like an ordinary two story house. It absolutely towered over the surrounding countryside, with even the tallest trees barely coming up to the first floor windows. The inside was even more impressive. The entire structure had been heavily reinforced to support the multi-ton weights of its inhabitants. The doorways were a colossal 70 feet high and each step was 11 feet tall. Even Jenna would have some trouble with them. 

“How am I supposed to get around?” I asked, mostly to myself. Max giggled and pointed to a small insert in the wall.

“There are separate walkways and rooms inside the walls, some of them even have windows so you can look out!” She was right. I could see tiny, relatively, openings all throughout the walls. Considering the size of the house there had to be a huge amount of living space meant just for me.

Just like last time the move in took most of the day. Max and Jenna had to custom order almost all of their furniture and even I ended up just buying new stuff. I was a little unsure at first, how okay it was to be spending this much on just myself. But my fears were assuaged when I found out how much Max’s furniture cost. To put things in perspective, I bought (with Max’s money of course) a nice recliner costing $900. Max’s chair of choice? Over $35,000. Apparently even a single commissioned photo of Max sells for around $40k and auction items, such as old clothes or short movie clips, can go for over 500 grand. So I guess the power of boners is what paid for our new lifestyle. I can’t really complain. 


Bonus

Alison Smalls waited patiently by the fireplace, catching up on some midday reading. She was sitting in her husband’s large leather recliner. The chair had always seemed a beastly thing to her. It was overly big and covered in a dark brown leather and it had always been somewhat intimidating. Of course all that had changed. Now the once monstrous chair creaked and groaned at the slightest of Alison’s movements. Her wide butt cheeks pressed the armrests outwards and her lean, muscular back towered over its headrest. Yes she hand changed a great deal in the past week. Gone was the slight, anxious women of barely 5’3”. Now she was curvy, confident amazon, standing a powerful 7’9” tall.

Her husband, on the other hand, was not the man he once was. He was never a big man but he had always endeavored to make up for his lack in stature with a coarse, loud personality. He hadn’t always been that way. When they first met the man Alison fell in love with was soft spoken and kind but over the years the world had hardened him. Turns out all he needed to soften back up, was to shrink to just an inch and half tall. 

Alison kept her husband on her person at all times. At first she’d used a matchbox lined with tissue paper but recently she’d bought a lovely glass and pendant to wear around her neck. It was capped with a gold plated dome that hinged open and was just large enough for Harold to comfortably sit in. Of course she’d made it as comfortable as possible, filling it with soft fabric and plenty of ventilation. When he wasn’t eating, sleeping or doing his business, he was around her neck, suspended over her massive breasts. 

There was no doubt that their sudden changes in relative size had improved their relationship. Alison could now talk to Harold and feel heard and He was finally seeing his wife for the beauty she always was. But despite this there was something missing. Something more….intimate. They had tried to be with each other carnaly but it simply wasn’t safe for Harold and even if it were, he was just too small to offer any level of stimulation. And so they’d come to a compromise. A compromise that should be arriving at any moment. 

A brisk knock on the door singled the arrival. Alison closed her book and looked down at her husband around her neck. She smiled and he gave her a tentative thumbs up. She stood and walked to the door. It was so small to her now, only coming up her shoulders. She pulled it open and stepped back to allow her guests inside. 

“Seniora Smalls! I hope I am not late!” Lorena ducked through the cramped doorway to stand inside. She was, as she usually was for this kind of visit, largely naked. Wearing only a loose tank top to cover her wide chest. Alison looked her up and down, pausing momentarily on her thick, but soft, cock swinging past her knees. 

“Not at all. And please, call me Ally.” She gestured for Lorena to enter further to make space for her second guest. 

“Good afternoon, Mrs. Smalls! It is a pleasure to see you again!” Sachiko bowed lightly as she came through the door. The 6’11” Japanese woman was dressed more conservatively than her compatriote, wearing a form fitting skirt and jacket combo. Despite almost always dressing fully, Sachiko made it a point to wear clothing that greatly accentuated her curves, specifically her large, firm breasts. 

As the women entered the living room, admiring the neatly kept home, Alison quietly retrieved some champagne from the kitchen. After offering it to her guests the trio stood silent for a moment.

“So, where is your Hombre Ally?” Lorena asked, looking around the floor as if she expected to see him scurry across her foot like a mouse. Alison simply smiled and tapped her chest just below her pendant. Both Lorena and Sachiko leaned in to get a closer look. A wry smile spread across Lorena’s face and Sachiko held her hand to cover her grin as Harold waved nervously from his confines. 

“Will he be joining us?” Sachiko asked, hopefully. 

“In his own way.” Alison smirked. 

“Well then, mi amor, what say we get down to business?” Lorena swigged the last of her champagne. The other two women followed suit eagerly. Alison set about pushing the furniture to the edges of the room while Lorena and Sachiko undressed. Eventually all three women stood, naked before each other. 

Lorena was already getting hard, her cock rising to a colossal 28 inches. Sachiko was the wild card. Her cock started out quite small, for a futa, at only 9 inches. 

“Allow me to help.” Alison said in a low, sultry tone. She stepped forward and cupping Sachiko's ass checks, pulled her into a deep kiss. Lorena watched hungrily, gently stroking her pulsing member. The two women clung together for almost thirty seconds before coming apart. Sachiko’s dick had responded in a big way. Alison held it in her hands, keeping it vertical between her and her lover. It rose in between their breasts, higher and higher. Alison’s eyes grew wide as she watched the massive penis reach her mouth, then her nose and then past her eyes. 

“H-holy crap! How big is this thing?” She stammered. She’d been expecting some large cocks tonight but this was insane!

“I am 4 feet 9 inches long.” Sachiko said matter of factly. “I do not like to advertise it very much.” She blushed cutely and looked away. Alison looked down at the shifting woman. 

“Darling, you are amazing!” 

“Isn’t she though?” Lorena said breathily. “I keep telling her so but she never believes me.” Alison took a step back to admire the beautiful women standing before her. She was the tallest of the three, but there was no denying their presence. 

“I can’t wait any longer mi amore!” Lorena pleaded. She stepped forward to grip Alison in a tight embrace. Then she lifted her off the floor to place her quivering womanhood just above her waiting cock. 

“What, no foreplay?” Alison giggled. Lorena only responded with a toothy grin before gently lowering Alison down her shaft. Both women exhaled in pleasure. Alison had never felt such ecstasy. Lorena’s girth filled her completely, far more so than her husband ever did. Lorena for her part had finally found a woman large enough to take her full length and was loving every second of it. Alison began moving her hips up and down while Lorena held her tightly, kissing her neck. 

Sachiko was also running out of patience. While she was less experienced in these matters than Lorena, the way she understood it she should simply do what felt right. And as she watched Lorena’s juicy ass bounce with every thrust she knew exactly what that was. She stepped forward, guiding the head of her penis in between Lorena’s waiting checks. Lorena briefly looked over her shoulder to give Sachiko a reassuring wink. That was all the confirmation she needed and she rammed her cock forward, penetrating Lorena’s asshole. Lorena let out a scream of pleasure as more and more of Sachiko’s cock filled her. The three women were entangled in a non-euclidian pretzel of shared desire. 

Eventually they parted but they were not through yet. Their combined juices had made the floor wet and slippery but they were far from discouraged. Alison reached for her pendant and opened it to tip Harold out onto her palm. He was already naked and had been jerking himself off almost since the others had arrived. In a move that caught both him and his wife by surprise she gently took his lower body between her lips and then moved to kiss Lorena. Lorena eagerly received the kiss and took the rest of Harold in own mouth. She and Alison shared a deep, tongue tying kiss, with Harold helplessly along for the ride. He came in Lorena’s mouth and the tiny stream of cum was swallowed instantly. As the two parted he was bent over, breathless on his wife’s tongue. But his participation wasn’t over. Alison slowly dropped to her knees and brought her husband level with Lorena’s throbbing cock. He barely had time to register what was about to happen before she started sucking. He was tossed aside into his wife’s cheek as Lorena’s much larger cock filled her mouth. While Alison blew Lorena, Sachiko had moved around to give her the same treatment she had the Lationo. 

Alison was being fucked from both ends while her husband was tossed like a salad in her mouth. Lorena gripped her hair and pulled her close, pushing her cock deep down her throat all the way to her stomach. Meanwhile Sachiko was clapping her ass like a dog in heat. Lorena came first, the tidal wave of cum filling Alison’s mouth, throat and stomach in an instant. Then Sachiko came followed immediately by Alison. Her entire torso inflated under the pressure of the opposing streams. The two futa amazon’s slowly pulled their dicks from their respective holes. Cum flowed from Alison’s mouth and ass, carrying Harold with it. He was surrounded by the messy fluid and ended up resting in a kiddie pool sized puddle on the floor. Alison stood slowly, her stomach sloshing with its creamy contents. 

“So,” Lorena huffed, already hard again. “Ready for round two?” Alison smiled. The night had only just begun.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I don't usually write explicite sex scense so I hope that was good enough. We'll be back to Max and the gang tomorrow.