- Text Size +

11/26/20XX


Just a quick update for today. We hosted both my and Max’s families for a Thanksgiving potluck as well as some other friends. We somehow managed to find a caterer willing to serve the vast amounts of food necessary. The highlight of the day was watching Max eat an entire roast turkey in one bite. The damn thing was nearly as big as I was. Both Lorena and Sachiko popped over around noon. After the initial shock of seeing Max wore off they actually spent most their time talking to our mother, who had continued to grow. Sachiko was 6’11” and was actually looking up at my mother in her heels. Even Lorena didn’t tower over her. They were being very flirty and far from being put off our mom actually responded in kind. 

Max had, of course, continued to grow. But just like the day before the actual amount was negligible considering her already statuesque height. She did have to be careful with her dick though. Even the breeze caused by someone walking past it could set her off. So she spent most of the time sitting with it bent over her shoulder. The entire party largely took place between her legs. 

Most of my family was used to this kinda of thing by now but Max’s folks….took some convincing. The looks on her parents and her brother’s faces as they walked in and saw her for the first time in weeks were absolutely priceless. The last time her brother had seen her she was bigger than him, sure. But now even a single testicle outweighed and outmatched him in all regards. Her parents, for the most part, simply tried to ignore her exposed genitals and tried to start up a conversation with my parents. Of course when Lorena and Sachiko arrived that plan fell through. I guess every Thanksgiving has its awkward family moments. 

Her brother actually surprised us as later in the evening another amazon futa arrived who he introduced as his girlfriend. She stood 7’8” tall and much like other women her size had no qualms about displaying her attributes. Her massive cock hung freely below her skirt, slapping her shins. Apparently watching his little sister outgrow him before his own eyes awoke something within him. Something he’d never expected. 

The last event of the night was a combined family photo. Max was the backdrop, she actually had to lean down and forward to stay in frame. Most of the rest of us gathered just below her chin with Jenna standing beside Max and resting her elbow on her head. I’d love to share that photo with you all but I don’t have any way of uploading it. 

   As people began to leave for the night I watched Lorena, Sachiko and my mother exchange numbers. I don’t really know what for but I can imagine. As the last of the guests trickled out even Trent showed up to pay his respects. He must’ve been kinda drunk because he was much less formal than usual and even referred to Jenna and Max as “his girls”. He ended up being escorted out of the hanger by one of his orderlies. 

Then it was just Jenna, Max and myself. We were all stuffed and decided to turn in early, only there were no beds out as we had cleared most of the hanger to make room for the party. We ended up just creating a makeshift bed out of blankets and cushions. Max lay down first, then Jenna used Max’s huge breasts as a pillow and I ended up in between her own tits. We all fell asleep almost immediately. I only managed to stay awake long enough to write this.

 

Happy Holidays all!