- Text Size +

11/23/20XX

 

I was up in my room fooling around on my computer when I heard my mother’s voice from downstairs. 

“Trevor! Jenna! Dinner’s ready!” I sighed and took off my headphones. As I left my room I met Jenna in the hallway. My little sister smiled briefly up at me before heading down the stairs. I followed and found both her and my mother in the dining room but something was off. The table wasn’t set and I couldn’t smell any food at all. I stood next to my sister, her head barely clearing my shoulders. Our mother stood at the head of the table. She was huge! She must have been over 7 feet tall and her large breasts hung freely off her chest. She smiled warmly and held her arms wide, beckoning us to come towards her. I hesitated but Jenna grinned and quickly ran into her open arms. Our mother guided Jenna’s head to her right breast, needing to bend over slightly to allow her to reach. Jenna started gulping at her nipple, a small amount of white liquid dribbling from her mouth. 

My mother looked back to me and once again waved me over. My body seemed to move on its own until I was standing mere inches from her bosom. I looked over at Jenna and noticed that Mother was no longer bending over to bring her breast down to her level. And Jenna’s head, which previously was level with my shoulders, was now rising to my chin. I didn’t get to look any longer as I felt a powerful hand gently grip the back of my head and pull it into my Mother’s left nipple. Almost immediately a warm, slightly sweet liquid started flowing into my mouth. To avoid making a mess I had no choice but to swallow. 

A gentle wave of warmth and pleasure rippled through my body and I started actively suckling my Mother’s teat. It tasted like warm hot chocolate on cold winter's night, like the first bite of pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving, like homemade chicken soup with a cold, it tasted like home.

“Shhhhhh, there, there. That’s it. Let mommy feed you.” My mother whispered as she stroked my head gently. I was so engrossed in drinking my fill that I didn't notice that Jenna’s head had risen above my own. I could feel my clothes getting looser around me but I didn’t care. All that mattered was my mother’s milk. 

Both my sister and I drank for several minutes before the difference in our sizes made things too awkward to continue. Our mother stood back, holding both of us and arms length. As I separated from her breast and looked over at Jenna I found that I was eye level with her stomach. Jenna herself was nearly as tall as Mother, I meanwhile had shrunk considerably. Mother smiled down at me. Then she took a seat and patted her lap. I understood what she wanted and quickly clambered up. Jenna knelt beside her and once again the two of us were at eye level. 

We resumed our meal, though this time something was different. As I was getting smaller around my Mother’s nipple it felt as though it were growing faster than I was shrinking. I opened one eye and sure enough I could see her head creeping towards the ceiling. As she grew so did Jenna. Both of them expanded around me until they were all my vision could take in. I could feel my Mother’s breast growing over me, enveloping more and more of my body. Pretty soon her nipple was too large to fit into my mouth and I had to resort to suckeling a corner. Her breasts grew, larger than my body larger than the kitchen table, larger than the dining room and still they grew. I don’t know if the house shattered around us or if it was ever really there to begin with. 

As my Mother grew and I shrunk she needed less and less force to keep me pinned to her tit. The torrent of milk quickly became more than I could ever hope to swallow and I was drenched in its flow. Soon even a single drop was enough to encompass my entire body and my Mother pulled her finger, with me on it, away from her chest. I was a speck on her fingertip barely visible from her astronomical perspective. 

“Now it’s time for desert.” Her warm voice boomed all around me. She held her finger up and turned it to face my equally gigantic sister. Jenna smiled greedily, then she closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide. Her tongue, dozens of times larger than my tiny frame, unfurled like an oversized fleshy carpet. My Mother extended her finger onto Jenna’s waiting tongue. I felt my whole body contact the massive muscle. I was pressed between finger and tongue. Slowly the pressure from my Mother relaxed as she pulled her finger back, leaving me on my sister’s tongue. I looked up and saw my Mother’s face retreat behind a set of glistening teeth as Jenna pulled her tongue back into her mouth. The last image I saw was my Mother’s smiling face as Jenna’s mouth closed and I was surrounded by darkness.


I awoke to the familiar feeling of Max’s hot body expanding around me. I quickly rolled to the edge of the oversized bed to get a good look at her growth spurt. She moaned and grunted in pained pleasure as her body surged larger. There was something different this time. Normally when she grew it was a relatively smooth process. One that appeared to be immensely pleasurable. But now her body was shuddering and throbbing as it grew. It jerked larger and I swore I could almost hear her bones creaking as they expanded. She let out a cry that sounded more like a scream of pain than a moan of pleasure. Her body lurched suddenly, growing several inches in every direction in a single spurt. 

“Wha’s goin’ on?” Jenna stood in the doorway rubbing her eyes. She must’ve been woken by Max’s cry. 

“I don’t--I don’t really know.” I said truthfully. Jenna finally rubbed the last of the sleep from her eyes and looked down at Max. Already her body had grown past the makeshift 14 foot bed and she didn’t seem to be slowing down. 

“What the hell? Is she okay?” Jenna asked, her voice lined with worry. 

“I don’t know!” I replied. All either of us could do was watch as Max continued to grow. After what seemed like ages her spurts slowed, then stopped. Both her head and her knees extended over the confines of the bed. She was absolutely gigantic! Her rock hard penis stood like a flag pole between Jenna and I. The bed was only 3 feet off the ground but even so the tip of Max’s dick was nearly at Jenna’s eye level. 

Max yawned widely and slowly rose to a sitting position. She rubbed her eyes as her cock crashed into the partition at the far end of the bed. 

“Good mornin’ guys.” She mumbled sleepily. She looked from me to Jenna, both of us simply stood there with looks of amazement and concern. “What, is there something on my face?” 

“Max…” I spoke carefully, not sure how aware she was of what just transpired. “Do you feel….okay?”

“Hmm? I feel great!” She replied and stretched her arms over her head. “A little stiff, I think this mattress is too soft for me.” She rocked backwards and then forwards to stand up. “Oh!” She said, surprised as she could nearly look Jenna directly in the eyes. “Did you get shorter?”



Max continued to insist that she was fine as Jenna and I, mostly Jenna, shuffled her over to the measuring wall. 

“Seriously guys, it’s not that big a deal! So I grew a bit? Isn’t that supposed to happen?”

“Yeah, like 5 or 6 inches at a time, not 6 feet in five minuets!” I countered. Max huffed as she stood against the wall. Jenna was still tall enough to see over the top of her head and quickly read the number.

“20 feet and 10 inches. Jesus Max, you’re almost as tall as me.” 

“I told you I was a grower!” Max grinned.

“Max this is serious, there could be something wrong with you! Maybe it would be best if we got you off here and now so this doesn’t happen again.” I eyed her throbbing cock nervously. It was almost as large as Jenna’s. If she came now she might bust through the hanger roof. Jenna took my suggestion seriously and reached down to try and stroke Max’s dick.

“Nonononono wait!” Max stammered swinging her cock out of Jenna’s reach and over my head. “Alright, alright I fess up, just don’t jerk me off or anything!” 

“Fess up?” I said. What could she mean? “Did….did you do this?” I asked, gesturing at her enlarged body.

“No. Kinda? Yes. But I guarantee it’s all perfectly safe and under control.” She twiddled her thumbs and averted her gaze, behavior I hadn't seen since she’d passed me in height. 

“Okay….so what then?” I pushed.

“Well….after Jenna grew so huge I kinda worried that you might lose interest in me. Like, what’s an 11 foot girl to a 20 foot girl you know? And I knew that I’d never reach her height growing normally, even if I lasted the whole month I doubt I could go long enough to reach her after that.” Her throbbing cock affirmed this statement by gushing a few gallons of precum onto the hanger floor. “So I….kinda called in some favors. The same people who made the antidote for you have an experimental drug that’s supposed to allow women to grow without getting infected. They needed test subjects and they hadn’t tested a growing futa yet soooooo…..yeah. Please don’t be mad.” Max got down and her hands and knees and gave me a pitiful look.

“Oh Max. I’m not mad….” I tried to sort out my feelings into words. “Did you really think I’d ever leave you for Jenna? For my sister?”

“I don’t know, maybe?” I know how much you like big girls and I just wanted to be the biggest girl in your life.” She managed a weak smile as tears formed in her eyes. I rushed forward to embrace her. Easier said than done as by now even her forearms were larger than I was. She choked back combined sob and laugh and scooped me up to meet her lips. Her large mouth enveloped my entire head as we kissed. “I’m sorry, I promise I’ll never keep anything from you again!” 

“Pinky promise?” I said, holding up my pinky finger. Max giggled.

“Pinky Promise.” She held her massive 6 inch long pinky to my own. I couldn't wrap my digit all the way around hers so I just held it against her. We shook and then I pulled her finger down to kiss her knuckle. Jenna, who’d been silent this whole time finally spoke up.

“So, like, how much of this drug did you take?” She was rubbing her shoulder nervously, she must have liked being the taller one and now that was likely to change very soon.

“They gave me 3 pills to take before bed. I already took 2. The first gave me that little growth spurt that put me over 12 feet.” 

“And the second did this?” I concluded. Max nodded. “So you haven’t taken the third yet.”

“Nope.” she answered.

“Are you gonna?” Jenna asked.

“I think so. Unless…” She turned to me. “Unless you don’t want me to.” I looked up into her big auburn eyes and melted a little. 

“If you want to be the 50 foot women, I’ll love you the whole way up.” Max’s eyes once again brimmed with tears. Jenna rolled her eyes comically as Max and I cuddled, whispering sweet nothings to each other. 

I stood by my statement. Though a part of me was apprehensive that she may actually reach 50 feet, or even beyond. But my world had already changed so drastically, I was cautiously curious to see just how far she could go.    


Max’s Stats.

Height: 20’10”+

Weight: ?? Lbs

Penis Size: ?? flaccid, 18’+ erect.

Testicle Size: Sedan.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Max's secret is reveald. On a related note I have just learned that I may in fact have to travel for Thanksgiving. I'm not yet sure how that will affect my abilty to write and upload but I'll do my best to keep things going the way they have been.