- Text Size +

11/22/20XX


This morning when Max and I woke up Jenna had already left for her orentaintion with Trent. But she still left us a surprise. As the two of us were scrounging up food for breakfast we heard a low yawn coming from Jenna’s partition followed by heavy footsteps. Max and I exchanged a look, we were both thinking the same thing. *Jenna wasn’t alone last night.* Sure enough who should come walking out of her room but Lorena, bleary eyed and messy haired. 

I remembered Lorena from the futa bar Max had taken me to. The leggy Latino stood 7 feet 10 inches tall with a firm, toned body and wide curves. Her ebony hair cascaded around her body, still frizzy and loose from the night before. She stood before us naked, her cock dangling down by her knees. 

“Oh, Maxy. What are you doing here?” She said sleepily. Max giggled lightly.

“I think that’s my line, I live here.”
“Oh, you live with Jenna? Are you two….?” 

“She’s my sister.” I interjected as Max blushed at the implication.

“Ooooh it’s you! The little gentleman from the bar!” Lorena perked up and waltzed over to where I was sitting, on top of the 7 foot table. She looked down at me slightly and purred. “You should join us next time, little one. Your sister is very….talented.” My face turned crimson at the thought. Thankfully I was saved by Max placing a hand on Lorena’s shoulder. She absolutely towered over her, with Lorena’s head even with her abs.  

“He’s got his hands full, if you Know what I mean.” She grinned down at the smaller amazon. 

“Mmmh, I’m sure he does! Anyone would have their hands full with you Maxy!” Lorena turned abruptly and reached her hands up to fodel Max’s freely hanging breasts. “You’re such a big girl Maxy!” She giggled as her hands were lost into the soft, supple flesh of Max’s tits. Max took a step back.

“H-hey! I’m spoken for!” She wrapped her arms around her bulging chest, lifting it out of Lorena’s reach.

“Boooo, too bad. We could have so much fun together!” Lorena crossed her arms and made an exaggerated pouting face. Then she winked at me before heading back into Jenna’s room to get dressed. 

“She’s a real handful, huh Max?” I said as I watched Lorena disappear behind the partition. Max didn’t respond. I turned to see her leaning against a wall breathing heavily. Her entire body was flushed and her cock was pointed high at the ceiling, visibly throbbing. “Oh shit, Max are you--?” I stopped. Almost anything I said or did at this point would only make things worse, or better depending on your point of view. The idea of Max growing like Jenna caused me to look worriedly up at the 60 foot ceilings. I chose to remain silent and allow Max to calm herself down. Several minutes later she had completely flooded the hanger floor with her precum. I had no idea where so much was even coming from. Part way through Lorena came out, fully dressed. 

“Ay dios mio, Maxy. You need to release!” I motioned for her to keep quiet, the last thing Max needed was Lorena’s sultry voice and exotic accent pushing her over the edge. She waded through the fluid coating the floor to stand by me. “What’s she doing?” She whispered into my ear. 

“Trying to calm down, she’s got this goal of going the whole month before she cums for the first time.” I whispered back.

“The whole month? That’s insane! You mean to tell me she’s gone 22 days already? I thought she was just a fast grower!” I nodded silently. A few more moments passed with Max letting out the occasional moan while Lorena and I watched on.

“Is this my fault?” Lorena asked, referring to her groping of Max’s chest.

“Not entirely, though it would probably be best if you left. I don’t think us watching her is helping.” Lorena stood for a few more seconds looking one final time at Max’s full length and whispering “Ay dios mio” before she giggled quietly, gave me one final wink and snuck out of the hanger. 

By the time Max had control of herself nearly the entire hanger floor was coated in several inches of precum. We both had to leave while a standby team armed with powerful vacuums went to work. Apparently Jenna had hired them with the approval of her new government sponsors. Max carried me out to the abandoned runway and we sat on the edge looking down its length. 

“Do you think you’re gonna make it another week?” I asked, genuinely concerned. 

“I really hope so.” Max said. She had placed me in between her breasts as she leaned back on her hands. “It’s getting pretty tough and I’m having some wild dreams.” 

“Oh yeah? Like what?” I asked. Max pointed down the length of the runway. 

“There’s one where I don’t actually get any taller but my dick ends up growing longer than this runway. My balls are the size of two story houses and when I cum I drown the entire city, skyscrapers and all.” Her dick twitched at the memory. I gave it an apprehensive look. “Then there’s my favorite.” She paused to look down at me, smiling.

“Oh yeah? Tell me about it.” 

“Well…” She said before sliding down to lay on her back. “You and I are back the way we were before I got infected. We’re kissing on the bed but every time we kiss I get a little bigger. My clothes start ripping and I can feel your mouth getting smaller and smaller.” As she spoke her dick pulsed and rose. “Then we stand up and I’m ever so slightly taller than you. We keep making out and I have to look further down to reach you. Pretty soon I’m just too tall to kiss you so I have to pick you up. My cock is super hard,” It most definitely was. “And you can sit on it without me needing to hold you up. I get so tall that my head cracks the ceiling but we don’t care and as I burst through the roof I get so big that even with you standing on my dick you can’t even reach my tits.” She was panting now and I realized that asking her to relate her dreams to me may not have been such a good idea. “But it’s okay because you start kissing my dick, even as it grows two or three times your size you kiss and lick the head. I get so tall that I can see over all the rooftops and I feel like I could pick the clouds out of the sky. When I finally cum I drown the whole planet and there’s nothing left except me and you.” I could feel the heat emanating from her body. If I didn’t do something we were gonna have a repeat of this morning. Even now she was once again flooding the ground around us. 

“How can you feel me? If I’m so small.” I ask, hoping to distract her. It seems to work as her eyes refocus and her breathing slows. 

“I don’t know….it’s a dream and we have, like, a deep cosmic connection or something….” 

“Oh I get it, so I’m like the Silver Surfer. MINE IS THE POWER COSMIC!” I imitate a comically deep voice. Max laughs, the spasms bouncing me up and down on her chest.    

“Yeah, sure little man. And I guess that makes me Imperiex then.” 

“Um, ackchyually” I say in a mocking tone. “The Silver Surfer serves Galactus, Imperiex is from DC.” Max giggles and rolls her eyes. Then in one fluid motion she rolls over, pinning me to the tarmac with her massive chest.

“Well Mr. Lee, let’s see your smart mouth get you out of this!” There was no chance. I was smothered in several hundred pounds of boobflesh. Max kept most of her weight off me to keep from hurting me but even so my body was completely suppressed. Only my head protruded from her massive bosom. So I did the only thing I could and kissed her neck. I felt the pressure on me lighten as Max’s cock stiffened ever so slightly, raising her body off the ground. She blushed down at me. “Smooth move, nerd.” She smiled and with the same speed and grace as before she rolled back over, gripping me to her chest. 

“You guys done?” Jenna’s voice came from above us. Max and I looked up from laying on the runway to see my sister standing over us. 

“You’re back!” We both said in unison. 

“Yup! And I brought a present!” Jenna beamed and held out a large object. Max stood to get a better look, keeping me held to her bust. The object was an oversized tape measure that claimed to go all the way to 25 feet.

“Perfect!” Max exclaimed “Let’s do it now!” She began walking back to the hanger. Jenna followed, her long legs quickly catching up.

As we entered the Hanger the cleaning crew was just leaving. As they walked back out they saw the small pond Max had created at the end of the runway. They gave a collective sigh as they adjusted their equipment and went back to work. 

Once inside Jenna started talking about her day. 

“So they really just wanted me to sign a bunch of stuff today. Then, they made me sit through a bunch of boring videos about ‘national security’ and NDA’s and other junk. After that they measured me, again, even though the state already did it yesterday.”

“Aww so they didn’t let you stomp on any tanks?” I said sarcastically. 

“Nah, but I did ask.” Jenna replied, the joke lost on her. “Okay, Max ready?” She’d set up the tape measure against one of the partitions and marked off all the way to 25 feet in height with 2 inch intervals. 

“Sure am!” Max replied and stood against the wall. I was still being carried between her cleavage, not that it made a difference. There’s no way I’d be able to measure her at my size.

“Okay you are….12 feet 10 inches…?” Jenna sounded confused. “That’s more than a foot taller than yesterday, how’d you grow so much?” She looked down at Max with a look of genuine curiosity. Max just smiled innocently back up at her. 

“Oh you know me, I am a grower!” Jenna looked to me for answers, I just shrugged as best I could with my arms enveloped in Max’s boobs. 

“Okay….well time for you’re dick then.” Jenna moved on, this time holding the tape measure out along Max’s cock. “9’7”, huh that’s more normal, well for a 12 foot amazon at least.” She mused aloud. “Still smaller than mine is while it’s soft though!” She adjusted to stand next to Max and held out her cock. It took both her hands to hold it up. “It’s 11 foot 4 like this! They measured me hard at 26’9”! It’s longer than our parents' house is tall!” She was gloating now and her cock responded, growing longer and harder right before our eyes. Pretty soon it was protruding out, at Max’s shoulder level, and dwarfing her in size. Max’s eyes sparkled. 

“Just you wait! Records are made to be broken!” I knew she meant business and if anyone could surpass Jenna, it would be Max.              


Max’s Stats.

Height: 12’10”+

Weight: ?? Lbs

Penis Size: ?? flaccid, 9’7”+ erect.

Testicle Size: Large boulder. 


Jenna’s Stats.

Height: 22’8”+

Weight: 6.5 Tons

Penise Size: 11’4”+ flaccid, 26’9” erect.

Testicle Size: Small Car.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Getting close to the final week.  Max is gonna have to try super hard to make it all the way, meanwhile Jenna is going to be discovering exactly what kind of freedoms a women her size can experiance.