- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

At little more world building in this one, jus to satisfy myself. 

11/21/20XX


Thanks to Max’s considerable savings we were able to begin construction of a new house almost immediately. Normally a building this size would take the better part of a year to complete. But a new company that was trying to promote its “modular building technique” promised that it could be done in under a week. In the meantime, we ended up staying at an abandoned airfield, donated to us by the State. 

After Jenna grew to over 20 feet tall there were all kinds of people interested in helping, or as Max put it regulating, her. She was given assurances of food and clothing and after she insisted, by looming over the state representative while sitting on her knees, Max and I were granted the same. 

We were now living in a modified hanger with 60 foot ceilings and large partitions to create separate rooms. Thankfully there were no longer any stairs. We even had hot water and Wi-Fi. 

“They’re probably trying really hard to keep me happy so I don’t go on a rampage.” Jenna said with a sly grin. I wouldn’t blame them if that were the case. At her size, with the amount of muscle she had, Jenna was probably the most powerful animal on the planet. 

It turned out we weren’t far off. The day after she’d had her growth spurt and just as we were settling into our new home, we got a visitor. He introduced himself as General Trent and he looked the part. He was bulky and square jawed, with a flat cut of dark brown hair and eyes that looked like they could pierce steel.  At 6’6” he would’ve been downright intimidating, were he in anyone else's company. Around Max and Jenna, he barely looked any bigger than me. 

“I’m here to request your cooperation with an ongoing government project.” He spoke curtly and loud, filling the hanger with his deep voice. He had directed the question at Jenna, who was sitting on a giant, half finished chair. But Max replied first.

“What kind of project? What could the government possibly want her for?” She stood in between Jenna and Trent, her arms folded. Her cock, which was much longer than the General was tall, protruded from her crotch and hovered in front of his chest. To his credit, despite not even coming up to Max’s waist, Trent stood his ground and addressed the whole room this time. 

“It is an initiative to combat the possibility of forgein enhanced female armed forces. The president believes there is a clear and present danger of our enemies using enhanced females as a weapon. Against which the ordinary soldier could not prevail.”

“Enhanced females? Really? That’s what you went with?” Max said, her voice oozing sarcasm. 

“You want her to be a soldier?” I interjected. I may be the smallest one here but Jenna was still my sister and I didn’t like where this was going. Trent chose to reply to my question.

“No, we do not yet believe in using enhance--in using women like your sister for combat, yet. But we would like her help determining what methods, if any, are effective against women such as herself.” He paused, no one was saying anything. Max and I looked up at Jenna who seemed undecided as she shuffled in her seat. Finally she spoke.

“Would I have to go far away?” 

“Not at all. We have no means of transporting you safely and you’d probably damage the roads if you were to walk. So we are prepared to come to you. In fact we’re already setting up in the hanger next door.” 

“Jumping to conclusions are we.” Max raised an eyebrow. Trent huffed.

“I understand you may have reservations so all I can do is ask. But I will mention that there will be significant, compensation.” Jenna perked up at this.

“And I can stay here when I’m not working with you, right?” She asked.

“Of course.” Trent replied.

“I’ll do it!” Jenna stood and leaned over to present her hand for the General to shake. He hesitated before taking her massive index finger and giving it a brisk shake. 

“Not so fast!” A voice came from the entrance of the Hanger. We all turned to look and saw our mother sprinting towards us. When she finally arrived, out of breath, she took a few moments to collect herself before speaking. “Whew, I’ve always wanted to say that! Now.” She turned to face Trent. She was wearing flats but even so she was looking down into his eyes. “I want to know why you want my daughter specifically.” 

“Mom! How do you even know what this is about, you just got here!” Jenna said indignantly. 

“I have very good hearing, besides it doesn’t take a genius to figure out what the military wants with a giantess.” She turned her attention back to Trent who had turned to face her. 

“We believe that since she is an extreme example that she will provide the most useful intel. And she is less likely to get hurt.” Our mother’s eyes flashed at his last statement. 

“Very well. She is an adult and I can’t rightly tell her not to go with you. But,” She stood extra straight and glared down at the shorter man. “If anything at all happens to her, you will have to answer to me. Is that clear?” For the first time, despite just shaking hands with a girl over 4 times his height, the General seemed nervous. 

“Yes ma’am. I do.” 

“Good.” Our mother stood aside to allow him to pass. As he departed he turned to say one last thing to Jenna. 

“Come over to the hanger at 0800 hours tomorrow and we’ll start the orientation.” With that he was gone. 

Our mother’s attitude did a complete 180 once the General had left. She ran over to give me a hug. 

“Trevor sweetie, how are you? I know I’ve been rather distant lately, to the both of you. I’m so sorry about that.” my voice was muffled by her considerable cleavage as she rocked me too and fro.

“That’s okay ma. How’s things? Where’s dad?” 

“Oh! He’s right here.” My mother reached into her purse and pulled out a large match box. “It’s the only place that’s really safe for him while we’re traveling.” She explained. She opened the box to reveal an interior lined with soft tissue where our father was lying. “He gets upset when I put him in my purse but I have to put him somewhere where I know where he is.” We all peered down at the tiny man crawling out onto our mother’s hand. “I think he’s finally stopped shrinking at two and half inches and I’ve grown to 6’9”.” 

“You both look….good….” Max said diplomatically. Our father rolled his eyes but said nothing. When he saw Jenna he waved sheepishly. She waved back with a single finger, then she leaned way down to get her eye as close as possible. She couldn’t quite get down far enough so my mother had to raise her hand above her head. Jenna’s massive pupil focused on her minuscule father. Her eye was larger than his entire body.

“Wow, that was some potent stuff…” She whispered. She wasn’t wrong. It was hard to imagine that less than two weeks ago this same man, who was now dwarfed by her eye, stood taller than her.     

“Speaking of,” Our mother said. “You wouldn’t happen to have any more?” Jenna sat back and raised her eyebrows. 

“What, you want to make him even smaller?”

“Oh no, I want it for myself and some of my friends. I used to be quite short and I have to say, being tall, like really tall, has been life changing.” 

“I dunno,” Jenna worried. “Most women who come in contact with that kinda stuff get infected, unless you wanna risk that….” 

“Oh I don’t mind. Besides, at the rate this thing is spreading it's possible that come this time next year I’ll have it anyway.” 

“Well then you’ll have to ask Max. I’ve stopped growing so my fluids aren’t useful for that anymore.” Our mother turned to face Max.

“Well how about it? I can pay you if that’s what you want.” 

“Oh….” Max stuttered. “T-that won’t be necessary, just tell me how much you want, I have plenty to spare.” She laughed dryly, clearly finding the whole thing a little awkward.


Our mother stayed for another hour or so before finally leaving with two large gallon jugs of Max’s “fluids”. Afterwards, the three of us retired to the makeshift living room. Max sat in a large recliner, bought from one of her specialty shops, with me on her lap. Jenna sat on the floor, as none of her custom furniture was ready yet. We just relaxed for a bit before I spoke.

“We never measured anyone today.” I observed. 

“Yeah, well. We don’t even have the stuff to do it here.” Max replied tiredly. 

“They said I was 22 feet 8 inches when they did me, and I weigh six and half tons.” Jenna said nonchalantly, her flaccid cock twitched slightly at the mention of her tremendous size. “I even picked up one of the semi trucks as a joke, no one laughed though.” Max and I did, both then and now. 

“Well Max is probably, close to 12 feet by now, and probably weighs 1500 pounds or thereabouts.” I guessed aloud. “I bet you’re dick is well over nine and half feet.” I looked at the massive cock that rose in front of me. Wherever I looked it was front and center. 

“I still feel small though, next to you at least.” Max said, looking up at Jenna. “I’m gonna have to get creative if I want to catch back up.” I laughed lightly at this, until I saw Max’s face and saw she wasn’t joking. She looked like she was planning something, but what on earth could it be? I had no idea. But I had the feeling that my world was about to get a lot bigger.


Max’s Stats.

Height: 11’8”+

Weight: ?? Lbs

Penis Size: ?? flaccid, 9’0”+ erect.

Testicle Size: Large boulder. 


Jenna’s Stats.

Height: 22’8”+

Weight: 6.5 Tons

Penise Size: 11’+ flaccid, ?? erect.

Testicle Size: Small Car.