- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The second part of the yesterday's dream. 

11/19/20XX


I’m once again clinging to a strand of Max’s hair, a strand over 8 feet in diameter. Somehow I can perceive things as if from a disconnected 3rd person view. I estimated both Max and Jenna to be around 50 miles in height. Tall enough to stand high above the atmosphere but still small enough to stand comfortably on the Earth. Max ground her 2.4 mile long feet deep into the ground, carving out huge swathes of land. Jenna stood nearby, though nearby at this scale is a matter of tens of miles, she was stroking her cock again. It pulsed and stretched before her, leaving a trail of precum in its wake. 

Max approached Jenna, a hungry look in her eye. While Jenna was still in a haze from her last ejaculation Max lifted her of her feet and into a deep kiss. Jenna wrapped her titanic legs around Max’s waist and the two fell to the ground in their embrace. Together they both weighed over 400 billion tons and the impact of their bodies released more energy than the entire nuclear arsenal of every nation on Earth. I watched in awe as the land around them was replaced with red hot magma, neither girl noticed anything they were too focused on each other. 

Max took Jenna’s cock in her mouth and began sucking. Jenna growled in pleasure, her hot breath creating winds that leveled entire cities. As she approached her second climax she started to expand larger and larger, until she finally came and grew in one massive spurt. Max was flug forward onto Jenna’s stomach as she grew. She looked up at her thousand mile lover, the hunger still in her eyes. 

Jenna now spanned nearly halfway across the continental U.S. her toes played in the waters of the Atlantic like it was a rain puddle. The cum from her last ejaculation had shot across the ocean to lay waste to Europe and Western Asia. The proud continent was now drowning in a new ocean, far deeper than any other on Earth. Jenna reached down with a hand twice Max’s size and lifted her up to her waiting lips. She took Max’s 60 mile cock in her mouth and began to return the favor. Jenna’s tongue was nearly as long as Max’s cock and it played over it’s length expertly. Max started growing almost immediately. She quickly passed 100 miles and soon Jenna had to use two hands to keep her held up. By the time she was ready to cum she was nearly the same size as Jenna with a cock twice as long. Jenna had shifted to kneeling in the Pacific Ocean, with max standing in the Atlantic. Her cock reached all the way from the East Coast to the West. With one final throb she released. Trillions of gallons of cum shot forth. She grew so quickly that I momentarily lost sight of the Earth.

When I thought I regained sight of the planet I saw I was mistaken. Instead I was seeing a new planetary body. One that dwarfed the Earth. Max’s cum had accumulated in the vacuum of space into a giant sphere more than 10 times the diameter of the Earth. I knew this because I could see a small shape floating just in front of if. Max herself was almost beyond measure. At 3 million miles tall even her nipples were more than twice the size of our homeworld. I suddenly realized that we’d lost Jenna. She’d be too small to see and it was likely that she’d been lost in Max’s torrent of ejaculate. Then a small dot not much bigger than the Earth appeared alongside the planet. It was rapidly growing. It was Jenna!

She was furiously stroking herself and growing as she did so. Within moments she had surpassed the Earth in size. She was quickly approaching Max’s height and when she did, she didn’t stop. Max wasn’t one to be outdone though, so cock in hand, she followed suit. In their race to reach even greater size neither girl was paying any attention to the planet. As it diminished before them it found itself in between Jenna’s breasts. Each tit was hundreds of times larger than the Earth. It never stood a chance. As the titanic bust came together the planet was erased from existence with less fanfare than swatting a fly.

The only object in the sky that even compared to Max and Jenna now was the sun. but it too quickly dwindled away before them. Its fate was different however. Max was closest to the star and as she surpassed its size and mass her enormous gravity started pulling it towards her. Her mouth was open wide as she moaned in the silence of space. The Sun floated faster and faster towards her open lips. For a brief moment it was outlined against the back of her throat, a speck in the face of infinity, before it simply disappeared. 

Both Jenna and Max had surpassed any attempt at measuring. It wasn’t long before entire galaxies paled in comparison to the freckles on their skin. I don’t know if they even could stop, they seemed to expand indefinitely. But all things must come to an end. 

As the limits of their body’s surpassed even the edges of the universe their growth slowed. They clung to each other, embracing in the void. A small black dot floated over Max’s face. She opened one eye and her pupil strained to focus on a speck a thousand times smaller than itself. She smiled, to be able to perceive the entire universe with just one eye. As she closed her eyelids her eyelashes came sweeping down, taking the universe, and all its inhabitants, with it.


This morning was pretty uneventful. Jenna seemed to be in a good mood, though she was checking her phone constantly. Max insisted on being measured first thing and I was happy to oblige. She was 11 feet even, by Jenna’s measure. And both girls had gained quite a bit of weight with Max coming in at 1095 pounds and Jenna a whopping 678.

“Holy shit, how does someone gain over 200 pounds in a day?” I said, flabbergasted. Jenna smiled and raised her arms to display enormous biceps. Her whole frame had become much more muscular. Even her forearms were wider than my whole body. She was still growing at her breakneck pace, putting her at 9’8” and with a cock nearly 4 feet long. Though Max still reigned supreme in that area. Her massive cock came out to a total of 8’4”. Both girls were clearly starting to have some real trouble restraining themselves. The floor was constantly slippery with their precum and I had to be carried everywhere to avoid shrinking to nothing. Speaking of, Max had something to tell me.

“I got some of the anti-shrink stuff Jenna was talking about. I figure that you can take some now and see how it works. It’s supposed to work over a period of 24 hours so if you don’t like it I can always shrink you back down again.” She winked at me after her last sentence, I considered it carefully. On the one hand I didn’t mind being small. On the other, I was *really* small. 

“I’ll take it.” I said, finally sure of myself. “I can’t grow more than 5 foot-ish so it’s fine.” I took the bottle from her hand and downed it one go, there really wasn’t much. It tasted salty and bitter, not very good at all. 

I was still gagging over the taste when there was a knock at the door. All three of us looked up, surprised. We hadn’t been expecting anyone. Max handed me to Jenna and went to find out who it was. When she opened the massive door she immediately looked down, so it must have been a normal person. She said a few words I couldn’t hear and then motioned the person inside. 

“Who do you think it is?” I whispered to Jenna. 

“I think I have a hunch.” She replied. It turned out neither of us knew who it was as when the person came into full view we both did a double take. It was our mother. 

Our mother was a wisp of a woman, with shoulder length blonde hair and a timid demeanor. Though she looked….different from how I remembered her. She was holding something carefully in her hands, close to her chest. Max directed her to the dining room where we were sitting. It was then that I saw what was different. 

The tables at Max’s house were 6 feet high. Our mother at 5’3” should have been able to walk directly underneath them with no problem. Instead, she was almost level with them. 

“Mom, what are you-” Jenna started to speak but stopped when she saw what our mom was holding in her hands. It was our dad. 

He was tiny. Far, far smaller than me. He must have only been a few inches tall! 

“4 inches.” Our mother answered the question on all our minds. “And I am now 5 foot 11. We came to ask if anyone here has any answers.” Her face was stern and cold. Max was standing in the hallway, unsure of whether she should be party to this conversation. I spoke first.

“Wait so, are you infected?” 

“No. At least I don’t think so. I have grown yes but I don’t have a….penis if that’s what you mean.” She spoke curtly.

“Wait then how did you grow? I thought only infected women could grow like that.” I was completely lost, this was so much to take in. 

“I might, uh, I might know why….” Jenna said sheepishly. She’d placed me on the table top and had stood to get a better look at our parents. 

“Well then, why?” Our mother demanded. There was something oddly funny about seeing this tiny woman staring down a nine and half foot tall amazon and winning. 

“Well…...I may have snuck some….stuff into the coffee machine at home.” 

“Stuff? What kind of stuff?” 

“I uh….kinda mixed Max and my own….precum….” The entire room fell silent. For several agonizing seconds we all stood there, no one saying a word. Then, our mother started laughing. It started small at first, then became loud to the point of guffawing. Jenna and I exchanged glances thinking oh no, we broke her until finally she calmed down enough to speak.

“That’s a major relief. I thought he was cheating on me with Max or Jenna or something. I was so furious when I found him all shrunk in the bed next to me.” 

“You’re not….mad?” Jenna probed cautiously. 

“Oh no, I’ve been thinking of trying to buy some of that stuff for a while, just to get him small enough that he wouldn’t be able to brush me off anymore. I nearly asked Max for some once I saw how it worked on your brother. Though I do have to say, I never imagined he’d get this small. Did you hear that darling? You’re off the hook!” She raised our tiny father in front of her face, beaming at him. His voice was barely audible from my position.

“Yes, yes I did now what about growing me back?” 

“Oh yes, that’s right. I promised him that if everything was cleared up that we’d see about getting some antidote for him. Jenna you know more about that stuff, will it work?” 

“Maybe? It’s never been used on someone that small though, it’s likely that it’ll only grow him back a couple of inches….” 

“Ah well it was worth a shot.” Our mother gave up on the idea almost immediately, despite the small tantrum our father was throwing in her palm. “Well, we’d best be on our way. I still need to head to work and I suppose I’ll be taking your father with me. Best of luck to you both!” With that she walked briskly out the way she came, giving max a friendly nod on her way by. As Max closed the door behind her Jenna and I stood in complete disbelief. 

“Did you really do that?” I finally asked. 

“Yeah, but I only expected him to lose, like, a foot at the most…” She replied. “Maybe mixing two futa’s pre is, like, extra potent or something?” 

“And wait we never figured out why mom grew either.” 

“Oh that’s easy.” Max said as she returned. “It doesn’t affect men and women the same. She’s lucky she wasn’t infected though, or maybe she would’ve preferred that I don’t know.” 

“She seemed so happy.” I said, genuinely confused. 

“Well dad always was kinda a jerk, maybe she’s just glad she doesn’t have to deal with that anymore. I mean, if he gets outta hand she can just put him in a drawer or under a cup.” We all laughed at that. 

“Maybe you should tell her to remember to add air holes.” I joked. 

“Oh shit, should I?” Jenna giggled. 

After we’d calmed down and returned to our daily business I wondered, what must it be like to be that small? I didn’t really want to find out first hand but I was still curious. My world had changed so much I’d never really considered that there was a world below even my own.                


Max’s Stats.

Height: 11’0”

Weight: 1095 Lbs

Penis Size: ?? flaccid, 8’4” erect.

Testicle Size: Large boulder. 


Jenna’s Stats.

Height: 9’8”

Weight: 678 Lbs

Penise Size: ?? flaccid, 42” erect.

Testicle Size: Large Beach ball.       


Trevor’s Stats.

Height: 2’4”

Weight: 10 Lbs

Penis Size: <1’ flaccid, 2” erect.

Testicle Size: Marble.