- Text Size +

11/14/20XX

I had another strange dream last night, though this one was a bit different. First off, I was my original height of 5’8” again and instead of just Max, Jenna was there as well. Both girls were also their original heights but they were….different. While Max had always been pretty flat now she was positively curvy, her large breasts were perfectly shaped and her narrow waist widened into a round, firm ass. Jenna too was more shapely, she’d always had a big butt but now her chest matched. Both girls stood before me naked, Max 5’1” and Jenna 5’4”. They approached me slowly, eying me hungrily. 

Max stood close in front of me, hugging me tightly, while Jenna circled around to do the same from behind. Max stood on her tiptoes, reaching her face up to mine and I leaned forward to kiss her. As soon as our lips met everything shifted. Max dropped to the balls of her feet but she didn’t get any further from me. As we continued to kiss I could feel her rising. Her head pushed further and further up causing me to look down less and less. Her soft skin brushed against my own as it stretched ever upwards. Her nipples traced a delicate line along my chest as they rose. When we parted she was looking me dead in the eyes.

Jenna didn’t want to be left out, from over my shoulder she turned my head and leaned upwards to kiss me as well. The same effect occurred. Her body stretched higher and higher until we were eye level. I could feel her tongue playing around my mouth as it swelled larger, taking up more space. Now both girls matched my 5 feet 8 inches. 

We shifted so that I was holding both girls in one of my arms on either side of me. My hands dropped to their firm asses and I gave them a squeeze. Max and Jenna giggled and pulled in closer. They started taking turns kissing me. Max went first, placing a light smooch on my lips, she rose an inch. Then Jenna followed suit. Both girls were now looking down into my eyes as they surpassed my height. Max went again, taking her time making out with me. Her lips rose higher and higher as she did so I began craning my neck to maintain contact. When she finished she was 6’4” tall. Jenna gently pried her way in to get her turn, spending even more time than Max. When she was done she was 6’8” tall and had to bend her back in order to reach me. 

Both girls were now significantly taller than I was, Max by 8 inches and Jenna by a whole foot. But they weren’t just getting taller either. I felt two things brushing against my legs and looked down to see the girls cocks rising to full erections. Max, despite being the shorter one for the moment, was the biggest with an cock nearly 2 feet long. I watched it rise, the tip traveling higher and higher up my chest until I could’ve reached it just by bending my neck. Jenna was smaller, though certainly not small, her 16 inch dick kept pace with Max’s and pressed against my pectorals. 

I felt both girls push closer together, trapping me in the middle, and looked up to see them making out with each other. With every passionate moan that escaped their entangled lips they rose higher. Max rose to match Jenna’s height and as she did they shifted again, now facing each other with me stuck in between their growing bodies. Their dicks were pressed against their chests. As I was facing max her penis was pressing against my face while Jenna’s climbed up my back. The rest of their bodies swelled around me, their breasts cushioned me on either side and pretty soon started rising above my head.                          

Finally they pulled apart, both an even seven and a half feet tall. my head was barely peeking out of their combined cleavage and both of their cocks had risen to meet their chins, far above me. I looked up into Max’s eyes, they twinkled mischievously. She bent down towards me and I thought she was going to kiss me again but instead she lifted me up, up over her head. She guided my dick into her mouth and started sucking. She dropped one hand to her own cock and started stroking it. She held me, bent double over her head, with one hand as she started to grow. With every suck she surged higher and with every stroke her cock expanded. Ecstasy showered through me but I never climaxed. Eventually she pulled me out of her mouth and grinned. I had no idea how big she was now but looking down I saw she was at least twice Jenna’s size. My entire upper body was smaller than her head and her cock was at least twice as long as me and easily twice as thick.    

Jenna, not wanting to be left out reached up and pulled the head of Max’s penis down to meet her lips. She couldn’t fit the whole thing in her mouth but that didn’t stop her from trying. As she kissed and caressed the tip she started rising as well. Soon she had to get down on her knees to keep her head low enough. Max was moaning in intense pleasure and started massaging her overflowing tits. She still had me in one hand and pressed me against her chest as she did so. I was completely enveloped in her soft flesh. I found my way to her nipple and guided it into my mouth, it almost didn’t fit. As I suckeled, a warm liquid entered my mouth and I started drinking. I could feel my body start to recede as I doubled my pace. Max started growing again and her nipple rapidly expanded to the point where I couldn’t fit the whole thing in my mouth. She was needing less and less of her hand to keep me pinned to her breast until finally she was using just a single titanic finger. 

Unanimously all three of us parted. The girls had swelled to at least 30 feet in height while I had shrunk to barely a foot. I lay along Max’s index finger, which alone dwarfed me. Both Max and Jenna smiled down at me warmly. Max leaned over to gently place me on the ground. I looked up at the tinaness before me. At my current size, I didn’t even reach their ankles. 

Both girls gripped their now comically large penises, which had grown to at least double their height. Their swelling balls were so large that even with their legs being over 15 feet long they nearly reached the floor. They both stepped back, their thundering footsteps causing me to stagger in place. I realized they had positioned themselves so that they could point their dicks down at me. I looked up at Max’s face, so far above me, as her smile widened. 

As if in perfect sync both girls came together. A veritable firehose of cum splashed down upon me, immediately sweeping me away. The depth of the semen immediately surpassed my height and only continued to grow. It rose beyond the knees of the two giantesses even as they rocketed taller. I was being tossed and carried away by an unstoppable current that only grew stronger with every passing second. Pretty quickly I realized that I’d continued to shrink. As I did I began to actually see individual sperm frantically swirling around me. First, they seemed to be the size of a small cat, then a large dog. Before long they matched me in size and then quickly surpassed me. In mere moments I was being buffeted to and fro by sperm the size of city buses. I’d long since lost sight of the girls but somehow I knew that they’d continued to grow. Bigger and bigger until their feet spanned continents and their hair floated freely in the depths of space. The entire world was drowned in a tsunami of cum that quickly engulfed not just the earth, but the whole solar system and beyond. 


I woke, drenched in sweat after that. I looked down by my crotch to see a tiny wet spot on my underwear. A somewhat underwhelming display after what I’d just witnessed. I looked over at Max, still sleeping beside me. Since our difference in size had gotten so dramatic it was hard to judge when she grew but she looked to still be the same size as yesterday. I sighed, hopefully her good mood from last night would hold. 

I got dressed and headed downstairs. I found Jenna in the kitchen, preparing a simple breakfast of toast and eggs. Max had ordered some clothes for her but they wouldn't arrive until later today, so she was completely in the nude. I don’t know why this bothered me slightly, considering the events of the day before, but I hesitated slightly before entering. Jenna turned as she finished cooking and saw me in the doorway. She beamed and motioned me forward. 

As I walked in I noticed that she was having the same problem as Max. Her cock was permanently semi-erect, sticking forward from her crotch. Her swollen testicles, now the size of cantaloupe melons, bounced and jiggled, presumably full to bursting. As she sat she had to guide her penis under the table and it pressed against the underside.

“Want some toast?” She offered, waving a slice of bread the size of doormat. 

“I’m not sure I could finish one of those.” Observed, now standing alongside her chair, which rose well above my head. 

“Here,” Jenna answered, leaning over and lifting me up to her lap. “You can share mine.” Even sitting on her wide lap my head barely reached over the table’s surface. Jenna tore off a small piece of her toast and handed it to me. We munched in silence for a while. Since Jenna was naked I could easily feel her large breasts pushing into my back, a hard nipple was resting just against my tailbone. 

“How’s Max?” She asked, starting up a conversation. 

“She’s okay, I don’t think she grew at all though.”

“She will, there’s no way she’s done.” Jenna spoke with clear authority and confidence. 

“What about you? Still getting bigger?” I asked.

“Oh yeah,” Jenna chuckled. “Not much point in measuring me though I can tell you now that I’m 7’2” tall, 230Lbs and my penis is 20 inches long.”

“Jesus,” I whispered. “You’re more than twice my height, 7 times my weight and your dick is, like, 5 times longer than mine now.” This caused Jenna to giggle even more. 

“Yeah, you’re certainly my little brother now, sorry no way around that.” 

“More than little, tiny, puny, positively shrimpy, more like.”

“Don’t be so hard on yourself. Even if you hadn’t shrunk I’d still be way bigger than you. At least you’re taking it better than dad.”

“Have you talked to him yet?” I asked, slightly nervously. 

“Nah, I’m gonna let him stew a bit. Plus The bigger I am when we meet the better. If he has to look *up* at my dick I’m sure he’ll be more reasonable.” I laughed lightly as we both finished eating. 

When Jenna stood she kept me balanced on her hip as she cleaned up. We talked a bit more about this and that until Max showed up. Just as I’d suspected she was still the same size. But her smile was genuine and her voice cheary. 

The three of us spent the rest of the day hanging around the house. At one point we decided to watch a movie on Max’s oversized projector and she and Jenna got into a friendly fight over whose lap I should sit on. 

“He’s my brother so I need to protect him.” Jenna exclaimed.

“Yeah, well he’s my boyfriend so he needs to be at my side!” Max retorted. They went back and forth for a bit until they both turned to me and spoke in unison. 

“Who do you want to sit with?” The sight of these amazonian women, either of which could huck me like football, looming over me caused me to freeze momentarily. When I did find the ability to speak I tried my best to defuse.

“Why not….both?” I squeeked. The girls looked back at each other. 

“Both? Both is good.” They agreed. 5 minutes later, they were sitting close together on the large couch, their thick thighs smooshed up against each other. I was positioned in between with an enormous breast on either side of my head. I don’t remember what the movie was, but I do remember that this was the most comfortable theater I’d ever been to.   


Max’s Stats.

Height: 8’8.5”

Weight: 641 Lbs

Penis Size: ?? flaccid, 62” erect.

Testicle Size: Small bean bag. 


Jenna’s Stats.

Height: 7’2”

Weight: 230 Lbs

Penise Size: 10” flaccid, 20” erect.

Testicle Size: Grapefruit.       


Trevor’s Stats.

Height: 3’1”

Weight: 30 Lbs

Penis Size: <1’ flaccid, 3” erect.

Testicle Size: ping pong ball.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Little bit longer of a dream sequence here. I'll probably do more of these, since they're a bit easier to write, and since they have no effect on the main story they can include just about anything. If you have suggestions I'd love to hear them!