- Text Size +

11/9/20XX

I now know what Max was talking about with her growth giving her strange nights. Of course, I wasn’t growing. But the night after we shared that kiss I swore I could feel the sheets around me shifting slightly as my body receded. Max gained most of her extra mass through eating. I lost mass through, well, the opposite. I ended up spending as much of the night in the bathroom as I did in my bed. Come the early morning the strange feelings subsided and I wondered if I should measure myself now or wait for Max. In the end my curiosity got the better of me. 

4’4”. I couldn’t believe it. Carly was right about losing more than a foot overnight. In just one night I had gone from “kinda short for a grown man” to “kinda tall for an 8 year old”. I was shocked. But also a little excited. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it but it felt like I was closer to how I should be, like I finally fit in my own skin. Not a problem I thought I had until now but this month had been incredibly revealing about a great many things. I decided to save my weight for when Max came over and set about my day. 

I was unsure of how my family would react to my stature. Both my Mother and my Father had been very supportive of my relationship with Max, seeing her as having some kind of disability. They didn’t quite get it but their hearts were in the right place. My sister had been sort of distant about the whole thing. We had a good relationship but in the past week she’d been avoiding me and I wasn’t sure why. What few interactions we had were very awkward. Luckily, or unluckily depending on your point of view, she was the first to see me that morning.

 I was trying to grab a bowl from the kitchen cabinet, something that was now well out of my reach. I felt a presence behind me and a hand reached out over my head and grabbed the bowl. 

“Hey, Trev. You need some help?” Jenna said a hit of concern in her voice. I turned to face her and took the bowl she was handing down to me.

“Yeah, um….thanks.” There was an awkward pause where we just stood there, neither making eye contact with the other. Jenna was 5’4”, not particularly tall but even so the top of my head was just barely even with her shoulders and my eyes fell right at her chest. Eventually She decided to break the silence.        

“Sooooo, you look different. You get a haircut?” She joked, I couldn’t help but laugh lightly. The tension started to melt away.

“Yeah, you like it? I’m thinking of shaving my head next.” I played along as I set about getting the rest of my breakfast. I got the spoon, and the milk from the fridge but the cereal was once again on a high shelf. “A little help?” I gestured to Jenna and she complied. “So aren’t you even a little curious as to how I shrunk this much?” I asked casually.

“No, I know. I had a friend with a girlfriend like Max and he explained the whole thing when he started to shrink. I’m just worried.” She took a seat beside me and watched me eat.

“What for? I know I might need some more help in the future but I got Max for that.”

“It’s not that it's….” Jenna paused, she seemed uncertain about her words. “Listen, my friend, the one I was talking about. His girlfriend….changed after she grew. She got more aggressive and she ended up,” She paused again clearly distressed. “She ended up hurting him, bad. He had to move cross country to go to a better hospital and I don’t want the same thing to happen to you.” I stopped eating. I had never even considered the idea that Max could hurt me. It was true enough, she was now easily strong enough to snap a grown man in half like a twig let alone a little guy like me. Even so. I wasn’t worried.

“You don’t have to worry about Max. She’d never do anything like that to me.” I tried to reassure Jenna.

“You don’t know that. Even if she doesn’t mean to, she's getting so big.” Jenna started fidgeting even more. “So I might have done something. To make sure.” she stopped and looked at me anxiously.

“Done what….to make sure of what….” I was concerned now, at what Jenna could be alluding to.

“I….got myself infected. So that I could protect you….if the time came….” Jenna bit her lip and averted her eyes. I nearly regurgitated my breakfast.

“You what?! Jenna! That’s a huge deal. When did you….why did you?” I was at a loss for words. I already had one Amazon in my life. I couldn’t deal with another, let alone my little sister!

“It’s not that big a deal, I’ll be perfectly healthy, moreso in fact. And I’m already taller than you and I haven’t even started growing yet so what’s the problem?” She stood as if to emphasize her height, while my legs dangled off the edge of my chair, not even reaching the floor. 

“It is a big deal. It’s gonna change your life. Are you sure you’re ready for that?” I tried to calm both her and myself down. 

“Yes. I am. I’ve been thinking about it since Max started growing and I’m sure.” Jenna sat back down and smiled confidently. 

“Okay well….you’re gonna have a long way to go if you want to keep up with her, she’s a real grower.” I teased.

“I know. I’m not worried.” Jenna grinned, sending shivers down my spine. 



Max came over later that day. Getting through my house’s doorways was a significant challenge at this point but we managed somehow. When we got to my room I could finally get a good look at her. Measuring her would prove redundant as I could tell exactly how tall she was. Her head just kissed my 8 foot ceilings flatfooted, she was barefoot once again, and any time she took a step she needed to duck to prevent the rise in her step from carrying her head through the roof. She was wearing a stylish half tank top that hung loosely over her swelling breasts and pair of tight jean shorts that pinched her curvaceous thighs. I had to ask.

“Where do you keep finding clothes that fit you?” 

“Oh I get them custom, there’s a specialty shop that caters to girls like me downtown and they do same day delivery.” Max chirped matter of factly. 

“That must be really expensive though.”    

“Oh it is, this outfit alone cost me like $800.” Max grinned as if she were proud of that fact. 

“800 dollars? Where are you getting that kind of cash?” I blurted, shocked. 

“Well….” Max spoke in a sing-song voice, “Futanari models are in super high demand. And the work pays really, really well.”  

“Oh….does it….” I was floored. The old Max would never have dared to model for anything, let alone something like that.

“Oh yeah. Just this morning I made more than my parents did all of last year combined! So don’t worry, you’ll never want for anything,” Max bent at the waist until her back was completely horizontal and her titanic breasts swung before me. “Little man.” She giggled and lifted my face upwards for a kiss. As she was now I had to look up at her belly button so this must have been quite the sight. “Wanna measure me?” She said sweetly as we parted. 

“There’s no real need, you’re 8 feet tall exactly if the dents in my ceiling are anything to go by.” We both looked up and sure enough, there were a couple dents in the plaster where she had bumped her head just from walking. 

“Ah, well.” Max said as she brushed loose plaster from her hair. “What about you then?”

I had measured myself earlier but I had felt a slight sinking feeling all day so why not? I stood in front of the wall as Max measured me. She ended up sitting cross legged to get down low enough, even so her head was still several inches higher than my own. 

“Hmmm, looks like 4’1”.” Max clucked like a mother hen. So I had shrunk further. Max then took the tape measure and stretched one of her legs out across my floor. It was long and silky smooth, punctuated with thick hard muscle. It looked to be about as wide as my whole body too. She started the tape at her hips and brought it all the way down to her foot. “4 feet 6 six inches.” She said, now in a low sultry whisper. I stepped forwards and hugged her thick limb, stretching my body across it. Sure enough, with my head just below her upper thigh, my feet could only just tickle to the top of her ankle. Max’s smile widened and she lay on her back, raising her leg vertically as she did so. I couldn't hold on and ended up slipping off. With her leg now vertical I stood beside it. With the extra padding of her ass her heel stood proud high above my head. I reached up to caress her foot, just barely able to make it. Max bent her knee slightly to bring my target more within my reach. 

With her foot now level with my head I was able to truly appreciate its size for the first time. At my current scale my hands were only about 5 inches from palm to middle finger and Max’s foot was easily three times that long. I massaged her sole, noting the soft skin almost in contrast with the rest of her densely muscled body. Max moaned softly in pleasure. 

“That feels soooo good. You have no idea how hard it is, walking around on your feet when you weigh over 450 pounds.” I smiled, happy to be of service. I worked the bottom of her foot for another few minutes before she raised it out of my reach and lowered the opposite leg. I spent another few minutes with that one before placing a gentle kiss on her foot. My whole head fit in the curve of her sole with both her heel and her toes extending above and below my face. After that, Max sat back up, legs crossed and looked down at me. I smiled back up at her, content.

“Ready to move on?” Max asked, her face was flushed and radiant. I nodded.

“You know it.”  

I elected to have my weight taken first, just in case the scale didn’t survive Max. I stepped on to reveal a whopping 67 pounds.

“Awwww! You weigh even less than my bench press bar!” Max squealed. “I think you weigh even less than my tits at this point.” I could believe it, looking up to see Max cupping one of her monolithic breasts. It looked almost big enough for me to use as a bean bag. 

 We were unsure about how to weigh Max. The scale was a good 4 inches thick and she didn’t have much head room. It turns out it didn’t matter as almost the moment she placed her foot on the its surface there was a loud *CRUNCH*. She lifted her foot to reveal a much flatter scale. 

“Well I guess that’s a bust.” I shrugged. 

“Yeah kinda, the doctor wasn’t able to weigh me either. Her scale went up to 450 before it broke.” Max replied. 

“Are you seeing the doctor every day now?” I asked.

“Yeah, they want to keep track of me since I’m growing so fast. Speaking of….” Max trailed off and placed her large hand on my head, twisting it to face her crotch. “We still have one last thing on the agenda.” I gulped. Her bulge had been present all night. Her mammoth testicles created a mound between her legs and her semi-erect penis had been expertly hidden so as to avoid peeking out between the fabric of her shorts. But now as she lowered her shorts it unwound and sprang to life before me. Once again getting a flaccid measurement was out of the question as Max just couldn’t tame it. Instead I watched as it shuddered longer before me. From my new vantage point it stood even with my shoulders once it was at full mast. With a steady and determined hand I held out the tape measure. It’s full length was now very close to my armspan and I had some difficulty holding the tape firm.

“40….7 inches.” I read out, finally. You’re just shy of 4 feet long and only 2 inches shorter than me….” I lowered the tape and placed one hand gently on the throbbing monster before me, in awe. My fingers barely made it halfway around its girth. 

“Won’t have much longer to go before it’s only the second shortest one here.” Max teased. She wasn’t wrong. I ducked beneath her cock to look at her now free testicles. They had definitely swollen since yesterday, near the size of small beach balls. “The doc says they’ll get smaller once I cum so they won’t always be this big, but I’m kinda curious to see how big they’ll get.” Max spoke from far above me.  So was I, but I was also somewhat intimidated. I know, I know. Only just now was I intimidated? But being shorter and weaker than your girlfriend is one thing. The possibility of being smaller than her ballsack is another thing entirely. 

There was really no way to test Max’s strength at my house so we settled for having her use me for a variety of workouts. I posed absolutely no problem for her dense muscles and I doubt she could even tell she was lifting anything but it was fun nonetheless. My favorite was when she cupped my butt in one hand and pretended to curl me like a dumbbell. The sensation of being lifted so easily by just her hand was thrilling to say the least. 

I offered to let her stay the night but as there was no surface large enough for her to sleep on and to avoid her getting stuck in my room after she grew overnight we ended up parting around midnight. We agreed to meet at her house tomorrow, to make use of its more appropriate space. I was feeling happy and confident again and I didn’t think anything could change that.


Max’s Stats.

Height: 8’0”

Weight: 450+ Lbs

Penis Size: ?? flaccid, 47” erect.

Testicle Size: Small beach balls.    

 

Chapter End Notes:

Some light foot stuff in this chapter, mostly as an experiment. Hope it was okay. I've also retconed Jenna to be 18 since her charachter is going to be taking on a more sexual role going forward.