- Text Size +

 

The weeks passed, and she kept growing. And growing. And growing. I knew my now that it wasn’t natural… and it was obvious that Cynthia knew that I knew.

“These clothes are sooooo tight!” Cynthia would whine nearly day in and day out, brushing her body against me, complaining as she went to the store, flashing my card back at me. “I can take this, right?”

“Going to the store again… no… gotta get custom things now!” She laughed as she walked upstairs.

But still… she begun to approach seven feet tall. Various friends were invited over. Often they trashed the house, leaving candy wrappers and food packages everywhere.

“Oh… that was mostly me!” Cynthia called, as I tried to pick up everything after her. And, increasingly, everything became completely unmanageable. It became difficult to go to the grocery, when you knew you were ordering for a 230 pound and growing titaness.

Quickly, trying to keep up with her was turning into a full time job.

One day she came home from school, dipping her great body underneath the front door, a couple of followers behind her. She didn’t even look at me… nearly walking over me, as her legs, nearly as long as my entire body, swinging right past me. It was hard to believe that she weighed as little as 230… her jeans were some completely unrealistic… something like a sixty inch waist… yet... her special order clothes hugged her, betraying the grim necessity that they would soon need to be replaced. And she just grabbed a two liter container of soda from the fridge, beginning to chug it.

“Wait… wait!” She cried as she grabbed my shoulders. I felt a vice-like grip keeping me in place as her soft, large hands eclipsed my shoulders, keeping me rooted as stone.

“I’m going to sit on the floor.” Cynthia commanded, a wide grin plastered on her face… “and you are going to sit on the bench… right… over… here.” I sat down meekly on the bench, in front of her friends. They were all watching me, expectantly. I had an awkward smile on me, as I sat down in front of her.

“Cyndie… wh… what do you want?” And then, my great, overwhelming daughter burped in my face, the carbonated two liter practically being expelled right at me. The burp went on… and on… for over ten seconds… and I grew red… watching the inside of her mouth the entire time.

“You’re on Instagram, so smile mom!” Her friends looking like they were laughing at me, and I gradually grew red. The blush grew fierce as she bent down, and kissed me on the forehead. “Love you!” She stood up, way up, until sitting down, I was staring at her stomach. It fit her a few weeks ago, but now the shirt left a sizeable midriff, and I was staring right at it. “Emma #2 I guess…” Cynthia called, looking down at one of her admirers, coincidentally named Emma. “Slap me on the ass, as hard as you can!” Instantly obeying my daughter’s command, the sound echoed throughout the room. Finally, she called back at me.

“That soda just made my butt get a little more adipose,” She wriggled her rear at me, teasing me again. “Remind me to sit this on your face, mother!”

“YOU NEED TO BE GROUNDED!” I called back, but she giggled as she ran out.

Another time led me to call a self-help line.

“I swear, my butt is stuck in the toilet!” Cynthia called out one day, as she was getting close to hitting seven feet tall. “I need you to come in here and pull me out!”

“No.” I said plainly, through the closed door. “NO. NOOOOOOO.”

“Please?”

I didn’t say anything, facepalming as I stared forward at the wooden door. I heard nothing except the sounds of grunting and porcelain. Finally, sighing, I swung the door open.

“Are you masturbating in there… just like you masturbate in bed every single night?” And she was in there, her butt truly stuck, her feet flailing in the air. “Maybe you’re overdosing on this new experimental drug that makes you horny and huge? Huge and horny? For your own mom!" 

"Yes... you need to go back to sitting in your house and doing nothing. That sounds great. Just pull me out!" Silently, I grabbed her hands, and tried tug as hard as possible. Each of her soft hands wrapped around mine. Her tight pants were pulled down around her knees, so as I tried to pull at her, I was nearly staring straight at her pussy. With every effort, I couldn't even budge her. I strained, harder and harder, pulling with all my strength, as Cynthia attempted to find purchase with her feet. 

"Push... Push..." I cried. Everything felt so surreal... it was like I was trying to help someone have a baby, as I pulled with all my might. Finally, with a great shove, the room spun around me as she shot out. And soon, I was nearly knocked out as I slammed against the floor, my daughter sitting on top of me. She wriggled, trying to move her pussy around my mouth. "It's sensitive... why don't you try to calm me down like when you were little... with a little lick?" The vagina smelled of her arousal... stronger than ever. Even with her size, I was beginning to think that this drug was increasing the strength of her pheromones. 

"Why don't you just get off of me?" And she did, giggling as she rose up... and up... her head hitting the ceiling. Two huge bare feet... each the length of my head, stood next to me... toes wriggling, before she walked out of the room.

"You don't work... much anyway. You don't see any friends... I don't see anything wrong. Not a thing... about you being my sex toy, mommy. It'll give you a purpose... and I want you to have one!" For a moment, her sole pressed against my face, covering it. "I'm going to take some of the drug now. And then I'll masturbate on YOUR bed. So you can think of me. And I'm going to keep sleeping in your room. And I'm going to keep teasing you. So you can't control me at all anymore..." Her hands pressed on the outside of the bathroom door frame, as she stooped under it. Again, she wriggled her bare ass at me, as she exited. I couldn't help but stare at it. At her slim legs. At her skinny figure, blown up into something huge. At her jubilant, youthful face. Messy brunette hair tumbling down her face. Her wide, childlike eyes gazed at me with a panther like expression.

"Parents ordinarily have power over children. And adults have power over minors. Neither of those are true. So there's nothing wrong! If anything... I'll be taking advantage over you mommy..." As she crawled out of the room, her backside presented itself magnifcently to me, her firm ass and pussy on display. And I stared at it without saying a word. "Don't think you even have ANY choice in this, mom."

And this night, her bed was rocking. The lights were out, but Cynthia had grabbed several of the pink vials, downing them with fast, hungry gulps. And she was attacking her bed, the squeaking emanating throughout our entire room. The squeaking of tired springs mingled with the stir of sheets, as her bucking intensified. I did my best to ignore the unignorable.

And then, with her body shuddering, she came, in a final, ear-piercing cry, her release spraying nearly to the ceiling.

“WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO!!!!” I screamed out, throwing the covers off of me, a sheet becoming a pile on the floor. “THIS IS IT!!! YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER!!! MY FLESH AND BLOOD!!! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE, BUT I’M NOT GONNA FUCK YOU!!!!” In the darkness, I could see the form of my daughter tense up, sitting on the bed.

“Why? Why does it matter?” She whispered in a blank tone, staring straight at me. “Do you… genuinely… care if you are attracted to me? When have I EVER given a single hint that I care?” Her dark body begun looming up, rising over the covers. She still rose, until she finally was on her feet.

*Thump*

*Thump*

*Thump*

She begun to walk towards me, and her smell grew stronger. Her body appeared to be shivering in anticipation, a shadowy grin plastered on her overbearing face.

“I’m wet… your little girl’s wet. My environmental club… is nothing more than people acknowledging… that I am the new human… this  ‘drug’ as you call it… is nothing more than something to bring out my potential.”

“Your… potential?” She was right over me now, her chest hovering right over my head, tantalizing me.

“I will keep bringing all these people through… and they will see you… no longer working hard, not having to get anything… I’ll have servants for that. So just let me grow… and let me envelop you in me.”

Her vast expanse of creamy flesh had become huge. It didn’t feel like I was about to have sex… at six foot eight, in the span of a few months, she had become the biggest human being I have ever met.

“It feels like you’re crushing me!” I protested. “You can’t just… just…” But she nearly shook with anticipation as her body greedily enveloped mine. “You… you’re enveloping me…”

“Look at me… I know you want to… I’ve always been your precious little girl….” She begun to rest her body on the bed, her perilously large body crawling right over me… the springs squeaked, protesting under the incredible pressure of her weight.

“Just… I think it’s making you act weird! You need to just calm the heck down… and I need to take that shit away from you! I had some weird police officer looking at me… they’re paranoid of me. They know something weird’s going on here! You’ll take us to a place we can’t come back from!”

“And I’m still a virgin!” She whined, waving her arms in the air. “I’ve been waiting for you for weeks. And all I get is the same old bullshit about how it’s wrong!” Finally, I couldn’t move at all, as I became entirely compressed under my daughter. “And you’re going to be my pet… the only thing you need to do… is be protected and loved an hugged and fucked and squeezed by me… I’ll display your naked… sopping body for the whole world… the envy of the world!”

“PLEASE!”

“Right now… now Emma… I’ll keep you safe… inside me…” I could feel her heart, beating like a jackhammer. Almost like it was leaping out of your body. “The saga… of it just being us… ends here. I’ve seen you here… so alone… always… always feeling sorry for yourself. Well no longer! Even if it’s by my side… as a doll!” I couldn’t even see it. I couldn’t see anything in the darkness under her breasts. But I felt it. A single… large… soft prying finger, wriggling, begun to slip inside me.

“I saw him before… he came home… and jackhammered you… like so many others… if I did that to you… and so many others… wouldn’t it be like things are normal again?” The finger slid in… deeper and deeper inside me, wriggling as Cynthia’s probing instrument sought my most sensitive spots. I gasped as another joined, probing every pore of my body.

“I wonder if I could reach straight to your womb soon… or if I could get big enough that one won’t even fit?” She giggled, looking at me. “He cheated on you… you know. Daddy. But he could get it up to fuck you anyway… I watched, through the door… your body, rhythmically moving… he didn’t appreciate you. I needed to make you mine.”

“What in the world… got you so interested in me?” I cried out as her body compacted me underneath. For a little while, only the sound of our panting through the air. I had not masturbated… not a single time. And I could not imagine myself as into women… much less… her.

“You’re actually popular… people actually like you! You can have anyone!” I desperately wailed, feeling orgasm building. “Just leave me alone… I have enough taking care of you…”

“You’re gonna be my little exhibitionist doll… I think people LOVE your body… and I’ll show you off. Because you don’t need to worry about anything anymore…” A third finger finally joined… I couldn’t feel anything, as I furiously licked my daughter, like a pathetic cat mewling for its master. Pleasure bubbled within me as I came, spraying what I could against her, in a singular cry of pleasure.

“Is that all… just that little squirt? I cum a lot more… you knew that… when you licked it off my sheets… and I’ve grown sense then… such a sad woman… I can’t wait to take care of you!” I still couldn’t move, trapped under her.

“Lick me.” My daughter’s bulk lifted off of me for a moment, and soon I saw her butt hovering over me, wide an imposing, even in the shadows. Internally, I freaked out as her nearly hairless pussy descended towards me.

“I’ll be able to fit you inside me someday… this ‘drug’ chooses people. I’ll be worshipped. By everyone. Plenty of people already look up to me… But for now, you can satisfy me by licking this.”

“Can’t we just be a normal mother and daughter! A normal famuummpph!” I was silenced by her sitting on me, nearly crushing me as her vagina enveloped my mouth. Much larger than my own, I could feel traces of her wetness nearly forcing themselves down my throat. I begun greedily licking and suckling at her pussy, finally losing the last of my self control. My hands wrapped around her slim, yet huge ass, getting lost within the somewhat pudgy, yet firm butt. Already, I begun to feel close to cumming again.

“I’ll bring you with me, while I have boys lining up to fuck me. While I become famous. Yes, I’m spending our inheritance money on this. And I will continue to! You know why! Because soon I will make far more from my very fame! Enough to build a huge house! Big enough for me! To tell you the truth… I need to start soon… I almost broke the toilet…” she whispered, monologuing while I put everything I could into mouthfucking her pussy. I sat on it… with my wide… wide… butt. And the cheap thing… almost fell apart with my big body on it… I keep slamming my head against the door-frames… I’m about to break your bed mommy. So I’m JUST too big for this place… hehe.”

Her breath grew increasingly shallow as I continued to do my best in pleasing her. I gripped the large clitoris between my teeth, trying with all my heart to sexually satisfy my own daughter. The smell of her musk, which grew stronger day after day, finally caused me to lose my mind, driving me into a complete frenzy. Uselessly, my body tried to buck against her in the frenzy of orgasm, but my head didn’t even move a single inch as I came again, trapped underneath Cynthia.

“So… now… you’re… finally going to see other people. My friends… my admirers… will be yours!” Her huge hands gripped my face, as she forced my head deeply into her crotch. “Emma… worship me! Adore me!” Her whole body begun to shake as she came, spraying cum directly into my face as she pounded my body, slamming it up and down against the bed. With a great cry that seemed to shake the room, my seven foot daughter came, and my bed broke! With a crash, the breath was knocked against me as I fell to the floor. I could hardly breathe as she stepped off of me, before picking me up.

“You can sleep in my bed tonight, mommy! And you don’t have to worry about cooking tomorrow. I’ll have servants to do everything from brushing my hair to cleaning my asshole from now on. Most people who are affected by this thing only grow a few inches… and you…”

“Y… yes… my sweet… daughter…” My whole body was sore, battered by my huge daughter, as she pulled me next to her B-cup breasts, guiding my teeth to suckle against a small nipple. Instinctually, I wrapped my mouth around it, even though nothing came out.

“You only have to worry about pleasing me from now on, Emma. Your days of feeling like a nobody are over!” I sat there, in an oversexed daze, wondering what my life with my daughter was even going to look like from now on. But my daughter simply hugged me, tight against her chest, as she begun to fall back asleep. I had no choice but to stay muzzled next to her. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Another chapter! Let me know what you think!