- Text Size +

Days passed, and weeks. Cynthia would often tease me, rather it was trying to sneak her growing body behind me and surprise me with a large shout, or patting her stomach while demanding thirds after she ate an entire turkey the night before. I found myself blushing some around her. I hoped that she thought it was just embarrassment.

And she begun to have a lot of friends over. It made sense that she was becoming popular. I even saw her in the local paper… even if something weird was going on, it made me strangely popular to see my own flesh and blood become such a big deal.

I smiled as I threw off the covers. Breakfast was already sitting on the table next to me, along with a note. I hadn’t slept much the night before. Cynthia had been tossing and turning on the bed a lot the night before…. Masturbating, a few meters from me.

“You’re right. I just had a bit of a taste for meat. But I need to do better. Recruiting hearts and minds with my body right now. Kick ass at work!” Several heart symbols followed the note, as well as a… halfway decent picture of the Earth.

Turning over the piece of notebook paper, there was something on the other side as well.

“P.S. I can think of another job for you right here.”

Last night was… strange. I could near my daughter’s body… over six and a half feet tall, immense compared to me, shuffling under the covers. I didn’t say anything… I figured she wanted me to hear. She wasn’t that old… so I didn’t think I’d have to worry about this too much. After all, we’re both girls, right?

Maybe I didn’t know the first thing about parenting.

One quick, furtive glance at the covers confirmed it. There was a splotchy, sticky stain covering over a square foot of the bed. Of course… I knew there had to be. I could smell her aroma last night… and it stayed strong in the morning.

Gingerly, I lowered one hand towards the sheet. This… my own daughter’s discharge was from last night, but it was soaked all the way through. I didn’t know if it was just a result of her size… or if she simply had huge orgasms or something… she wasn’t that loud! I could hear her… but it was like she was trying to stay quiet for me. How did she make all of this…

Just a natural body process. Calm down Emma.  

My palm was soaked as it rested on my daughter’s cum stain. There was still genuine liquid in it…  the sheets weren’t merely wet. With an intoxicating sense of shame, I brought my palm up to my lips. Licking my hand, I shivered… it tasted… ok… I guess. Slightly bitter. But the smell was wonderful.             

I needed to get to work.

I washed my hands, scrubbing around five minutes to get rid of the smell of my… own… daughter’s...

Work… was a job down at the recreation center. It wasn’t much of anything, really. There was ONE full-time employee, my boss. And then a few part time people, like myself. I don’t know that I even really needed the money… but Cynthia had encouraged me to join. And even before her strange growth spurt, I found myself doing what she wanted.

Today the town was hosting some sort of track and field event. It really didn’t have a whole lot of people come to watch any event, but there were a few people out today.

My boss, Mr. Myers, waved at me from around the corner. He was a middle-aged, balding man, and he looked at me wryly as I walked up. Balding, and merely a few inches taller than me, the man motioned me over.

“There’s a freaking freshman here outrunning half the adults…” he remarked, looking at me through the corner of his eye. “She talked to me… wanted you to come watch her. It’s your daughter… the little girl you always brought by here.”

“I don’t have to take her here now…” I replied, trying to act casual. “She was always well behaved, so I brought her here. It saved a lot of money over

“You mean like the money you’ve made here from my stingy ass??” Michael replied. “You have more money in one finger than I do in my entire body…” he shook his head, sharply back and forth. Above, the dingy fan continued to squeak. “No… you didn’t do this for money.”

“Even for mother and child, you two are freakin close. It’s like you two are glued to each other.” He huffed. “People might almost think that it’s a strange relationship.” I didn’t say anything, just trying my best to smile as I sat down on an old office chair. Everything in the office was old, from fraying paint to furniture.

“What are you implying…” I said, glancing furtively at him. The somewhat ill-tempered man had always been a pretty good boss… but he got to where he was by being perceptive. Even if he wasn’t at the top of the highest mountain.”

“I’m implying it’s no longer like Elmer’s. It’s gorilla glue… for a little bit it had gone down to Elmer’s.” He scratched his stubble. I could feel the breath of alcohol as he glanced over me. Finally, he smiled as he whispered.

“There’s a new drug out there… and… you know… even as wishy-washy as you are… Cynthia… that’s your daughter’s name… followed your EVERY word… she was the only person you had some sort of authority over… he was always gone. Even before he died. You have to know that… surely it didn’t change that much.”

“BOSS!!!” I yelled. “You can’t just be talking about me this way! What happened to separating personal stuff from work.”

“And you needed someone else to boss you around…”

“So…”

“So your daughter’s throwing your money around… and I decided to take it.”

“Money…” I smirked. “From a fourteen year old? For what? Is that even legal?”

“I don’t care… because I have the feeling… that if you tell anyone there’s a problem with it, things are going to get worse.” He shrugged, slumping back in his slightly more comfortable office chair. “Your daughter’s one of the people who feels that new shit.”

“New… shit?” I replied, feeling uncomfortable. But he kept looking at me, narrowed eyes staring into my soul.

“Just the idea that she leads you around like she does… it’s funny how quickly she replaced your husband. When she turns her head, you follow. You cheer her on for everything… it’s going to get much more extreme, you know. His pungent breath watched over me, him hovering only a few inches away.

“YER.” He started, smacking his lips with each painful word, stabbing into my soul, “ENJOYING. THIS.” With the last word he jabbed his finger into my stomach, before standing back up, looking down at me with a blank expression. He continued talking as if nothing at happened.

“It’s just women… there’s rumors…of something on the market… a new, expensive drug. It can make ‘em crazy… they do whatever they want. But even on women… it doesn’t just work on anyone…” he looked around, diverting his eyes. “I actually think it’s real… she’s hooked on it… yer daughter’s addicted to some new drug nobody even knows about…”

“Do you realize how stupid that sounds…” I tried to keep my voice steady, mocking him. But

“It’s just a rumor. I suppose she’s just going through a growth spurt. You can go watch her, you know… I’m actually supposed to make you come out and watch her. Her orders” he smirked, satisfied that he had put every bit of his word in. “She’s bringing people out here… that gives the State justification to give us money. I think she wanted to see you anyway…” Sighing… he walked back inside, his back bent forward. The door slowly swung behind him.

She was running, keeping up with the very top of the pack. Six and a half feet of my growing daughter, running amongst all these normal sized women. I Couldn’t help but notice the bounce of her chest as she ran past me. A plain white T-shirt with the name, Nabokov High embroidered, stretching a little even over her modest chest, darted. She was clearly exerting herself, breathing hard, drops of sweat falling down her body. But not as much as some of the people around her… and she was fit, but it’s not like Cynthia was super tone.

She waved several more times at friends as she passed by. It felt dizzying when she talked about all her friends… I had a few… but… nothing like this. Nothing at all. And all these people came to cheer FOR her. All I could think of was me… scribbling away at a notebook… trying my best to understand Calculus. Of course I ended with a C… after studying as hard as I could. So much for being an engineer.

Finally… the race ended. With a bang the front runner crossed the line.

Exercise shorts… were a little short… but they looked like underwear on her, nearly skin tight against her body. And her long, long legs rhythmically pumped below.   And I felt a sort of… pang… hit my chest as she waved, her arm lazily rising mid stride to acknowledge some of the many people watching her.

I sat down next to her, and Cynthia handed me a brush, the sweaty girl smiling as she looked down at me.

“Hey mom! Here…” she handed me a brush. “This was a town-wide competition, so they’re taking a picture for the paper…” she pressed against my sweaty body against me, wrapping her arm clear around my back and stomach. The stink of body-odor assaulted me…

“Hurry up…” she chided again, ordering me around as she turned towards her friends. Meekly I raised my brush towards her… but pressed against her body, I couldn’t reach the top of her head. I brushed the right side of her hair, trying to tame the wild curls, but it was difficult. I don’t think she bothered to shower before she came to this race. And she kept me awake half the night assaulting her bed… there were little tangles and cow-licks in every direction, and every time the brush sweeped over them, they popped right back into place. Soon it started to look… halfway… normal, but that didn’t change the fact that, pressed against her armpit as I was, I couldn’t even reach half her head.

I needed to look at her hair to do the job right.

So why was I staring straight at her armpit?

“So… don’t you think it’s weird to just… hang out with your mom?” One girl spoke, another member of the environmental club that Cynthia was a part of.

“She raised me practically alone, and she supported me every step of the way… besides… hey! HEY! Earth to mom!” Cynthia snapped, jerking me up with one arm. “The photoshoot is in five minutes! Get the rest of my hair down!”

Standing behind my daughter, seated on the bench, I didn’t even half to reach down far at all to comb her hair. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a boy trip over Cynthia’s foot… as low to the ground as the bench was, her feet splayed out several feet in front of her, clearing a wide berth. I wondered if anyone was looking at me.

“I mean… she doesn’t have that many friends… I need to get her out more!” Cynthia talked to her friend again.

“I don’t think a child’s supposed to do that for her parent… and how is combing your hair supposed to do anything?”

“I guess it doesn’t…” Cynthia sighed… “But I need… oh!” A camera man walked over towards us, and I nearly fell over as she stood up. “Dang mom… it’s still messy… oh well!”

She jumped up, her arm carrying me with her, giggling as she walked me towards the podium.

“You’re carrying Emma!?” Her friend shouted, using my first name. “That’s so fucking cool… you dork!” That girl… she often hung out with Cynthia… I’d have to ask her about it later.

My feet dangled again uselessly as my overgrown little girl walked me towards the podium.

“You’re not allowed to!” A reporter called.

“She raised me right! She’s why I’m here! And I’m proud of her! So you can get a picture of me with my mother, or you can not get one at all!”

A wide smile shown on my daughter’s face in the paper, read throughout the whole town. It practically stretched from eye to eye, pure joy emanating next to her smaller competitors. Awkwardly resting on the crook of her neck, I tried my best to force a smile. But it shown weakly, embarrassment projecting itself through the whole town. Her sweat covered hair flowed and flowed down her shoulers, some of it resting on my messy bedhead. I attempted to place one hand around her neck, even while she wrapped both around her stomach.

I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my back, straining against the tight athletic clothing. As my daughter increased the strength of her grip on me, they hardened to the point where they almost hurt, threatening to burst out of her sports-bra altogether. 

And soon the flashing stopped, the photography finished. I had walked to work. And so Cynthia thought to carry me all the way back. I nearly fell asleep, growing drowsy in her strong, protective grasp.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, feedback is appreciated!