- Text Size +

 

I came home from my part time job to discover that Cynthia was gone. She hadn’t told me before she left… which was extremely unusual for her. I felt uneasy as I tried to clean the house… debating a call to the police. It was already past six o’clock… track should have ended for her hours ago. But as I went around, cleaning dishes and dusting furniture, nothing changed. I called the track teacher, Mr. Worley. Soon I heard

“She just seemed as energetic as ever! I don’t know what’s happening with her… but she’s number one on our team. I’m sure she can take care of herself!”

That was an answer I had been starting to hear from a lot of people. That she can take care of herself.

“She’s fourteen,” I responded bluntly. “She’s just not at that age yet.”

“I’m sure she went with friends or something, just to sneak out. You don’t need to worry just because she’s not there. At any rate, it’s not worth something stupid like bothering the police.”

“Why do you think I’d do that!?” But the phone just clicked as he hung up. How rude.

But one hour became two…

And two became three.

Finally, after exhausting my leads, I was about to call the police when the door slammed open, Cynthia walking inside.

“Hey mom,” She replied brusquely, her eyes darting from side to side, as she carried a large bag in behind her.

“Hey mom!? Hey!?” I yelled. “I had no idea where you were at all! I was worried sick… what could happen to someone out alone… at your age…”

“I think I can take care of myself…” Cynthia smiled, as she gazed down at me, hands on her hips. “You know… I just… need to open this package up, ok? I’ll tell you where I was at later. When you need to know.”

“When I need to know!? I’m your mother… I need to know everything about where you’re at!?”

Cynthia took a single long stride, closing the gap between us in the front foyer. The cool air from the open door ceased as my daughter’s warm body planted itself firmly, right in front of me.

“You’re staring at me again… the top of your head barely comes up to the bottom of the swell of my chest… ok… that’s what’s going on. And I’m still getting bigger… so I need something to eat.” She swore under her breath as she finagled with her bra straps…

“Fuck… it tends to stop development… but the first few weeks in some people can… shit…” I felt blood rushing into my extremities again, as I stared straight forward at Cynthia. The girl who, at one point, rumors would say, I pushed out of me.

“You… just… need to obey me, Cynthia! You’ve never been a bad girl, but!”

At that moment, my daughter spun me like a top, with a quick flick of both her arms, wrapping around my shoulders again. She spun me around, before jerking my head down with her right hand. The pressure caused me to stick my butt out, hitting her upper thigh. Cynthia stepped back with her left foot… and then her hand shot out.

*SLAP*

I grew red as her hand connected with my butt, a sound that echoed throughout the foyer of the large house. I couldn’t hear the sound she made, but it could best be described as some sort of squeal.

*SLAP*

She giggled again, her hand resting on my sore butt for a moment before it swung back.

*SLAP*

“There! Now… Make me something to eat.” She remarked bluntly. I found myself rubbing my butt… I could feel the imprint of her hand even as the palm itself left, a dull, ringing pain starting as blood flowed to the affected area.

“Haven’thadanyinthreedays…” she muttered under her breath, as she walked unstairs, heavy footfalls echoing throughout the house. I wondered just how tall she was… maybe it was my small size, but it was getting hard to look up at her. Hard to comprehend just how fast she was growing. She ran through a separate set of clothes every two weeks!

But I set about, slapping a giant slab of meat on the stove… turning it. I knew that she would eat the entire thing. At any rate… even if her prodigious hunger didn’t go through it right now… she’d just swallow the rest for breakfast the next day. Still… it wouldn’t be done by the time she went downstairs. After what just happened, I was worried a little.

The box disappeared with her upstairs. I heard something moving... like glass. She swallowed something. I listened to every sound with intense curiosity. I didn't even know what my daughter was doing with her life... after a little while, I only heard the sound of sizzling meat. 

But soon, a loud rumble of footsteps echoed down the hall, and my daughter, innocent Cynthia, emerged looking happy, almost maniacally so. A wide, excited smile was planted on her face, a deep and heavy blush gazing down at me, her hands grasping each other, a face full of... what I could only interpret as lust... gazing down at me. 

“I enjoyed some… copulation yesterday.” Cynthia remarked, as if she was talking about the weather.

“Did you really now?” I blandly remarked, trying to keep up with her act.

“Meh. It was just some stupid boy who stares at me in class. He thought my sleeping with him once meant something. People… can be kinda dumb…” Cynthia laughed, a strange innocent tone in her voice. A member of numerous honors programs, my daughter had… a bit of a swelled ego about how smart she was. Maybe I was at fault for that. “I mean… he gave a lot of importance to something that doesn’t really matter. I just used him because he was there… but his little cannon-cannot didn’t do too much!” She held up her finger, imitating a squirt gun as the young girl laughed. I tried to stare angrily at her… doing my best to bore a hole into her soul. Finally, after a little while, she bit her lip, staring down at me cautiously.

“It’s been a couple of months… is there… something I should know about. Why you’re growing like this… where you’re going at night.” Even with my sore ass, I did my best to sound authoritative. “Could you tell me what the cause of this… sudden… growth spurt is?”

“Only some people are meant to be predators…” Cynthia hunched down a little, so that she could look me in the eye. In this case… I suppose… some girls. At any rate, I think I’m winning the height contest against you!” She ruffled my hair, lovingly. “I know your ass hurts, but I’m going to take GREAT care of you… really. I'll be one of many predators... who saves this world... and I'll ensure that you're afe.” Her arms encircled mine, as she pressed me into her chest. She was wearing perfume… but something else… pure… lust… invaded my senses.

“Predator?” I remarked, concern dripping from my voice.

“I'm dead serious..." she breathed in a soft whisper. "A young, endearing girl like me... people don't bother to penetrate the mask of my face. But you appreciate the real me. I've... always been like this."

I couldn't say anything.

But Cynthia continued, louder, as she continued to stroke my hair softly, her middle finger scraping harder, as if trying to rub my scalp for good luck. "You always get so morose…. It’s annoying, but cute…” She shook her head. “You really are prey, you know that…” She leaned her head in closer, her soft, but large face right in front of me, her breath streaming against my face. “Like I said. I’ll protect you.” It was now that I finally realized just how sweaty she was, a couple of drops splashing against my face.

“I just have hormones rushing through me…” She signed, completely ignoring what she was telling me earlier, as she kept my cheeks cupped between her hands. I tried to move away, but my body simply could not break even my daughter’s tough grasp.

“I’m taking physics…” she responded. “With my clothes always tight… I can’t help but notice some of the boys staring at me in class. However… I’ve been learning a few things. When something’s bigger… it’s stronger… if a mass was hit with a magnifying glass… and made twice it’s height… it wouldn’t be two times bigger… nor four… but EIGHT.” She released her grip on me, and stood back smiling.

“I’m using your card to buy something… yes... our forbidden inheritance money... to buy something new. A friend told me about it… it makes me feel good. Really good. Better than I’ve ever felt.” She jumped on the balls of her feet, a genuine childish enthusiasm gripping her. But pictures on the side of our house shook as she bounced up and down. “And… uh… I’m sorry. For spanking you earlier.” Back to her chipper self, she stared at me sincerely. “I need this. WE need this. I really think that the changes I’m going through… will make me important. Someone who can accomplish something. And I’ll be able to take perfect care of you… so… mom?”

“W… what…”

“I think the food’s done!” In nearly a single energetic move, she bound in her bare feet to the stove, turning it off with a flick of the wrist.

“There… I’ll let it simmer for a bit!” She looked own at me, and her eyes narrowed into slits, a bit of a smirk upon her face as she eyed me rubbing my butt. “I’m sorry about earlier. You can use cream on that. It’ll take the sting right out!”

“Right…” I grabbed a bit of icy-hot from the medicine cabinet. I saw my own features in the mirror. A black-straight-but-slightly-frazzled haired woman stared back at me. A small, upturned nose stood in between two dark eyes, hovering over a pair of thin pale lips. I really did have pale skin in general… I mostly come from… nothing. My relatives… of various origins and nations, blah, blah, blah… were nobodies. My husband’s family had done so much more.

“Emma’s beautiful… isn’t she?” Cynthia remarked, looking at me in the mirror, using my name. Her, slightly tanner face, gleamed with the glow of light, a slight red blush dancing across the teenage girl’s mischievous visage. And suddenly… without a moment to spare, the young girl’s mouth moved, planting itself on my ear with a slight nibble…

“I know she is…” I remarked blandly, trying to blunt off my huge daughter’s advances. My blank expression did it’s best to remain blank against her larger one. I had to regain composure. Things had to be normal. “I still haven’t dated since he died… and last I checked, incest is still wrong.”

“I’m not saying you can’t date… or I can’t.” Her brow furrowed, as she looked down at me. “I’ll make sure you have more of a life, even if it’s strange… I’ll have you, willingly.” She stood up, as she prepared to walk back. Brunette hair twirled around as she looked down at me, pitingly.

“I guess I’ll just MAS-TUR-BATE!!!” She said, emphasizing each syllable.

“Maybe you should get your own room…” I retorted back. “I’m glad the veil of weirdness could be ripped off quickly. Didn’t want a scab to form!” At this point, Cynthia actually looked kind of pissed off. I hoped I wasn’t going to get spanked again. But she just… stuck out her tongue and razzed at me, a bit of saliva flicking off onto the floor.

“Powerful people decide what’s right! And I think I’m gonna be someone powerful, just remember that!” I did my best to stand up straight, still looking like nothing next to my huge daughter, doing my best to maintain dignity as I walked up the stairs. Even I didn’t really know why I was so mad.

“Could I at least massage your shoulders? You’re stiff again…” Cynthia muttered meekly, standing on the floor. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her holding her head downcast. But I did my best to ignore her. 

This was quickly getting too god-damned weird.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

I appreciate any feedback on this chapter! I want to know what you think, as well as where you want this to go!