- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
woohoo chapter 2!!
  • I wake up to an unreal landscape. I was standing on kerry's dresser, only it was the size of a football field. I turn around and see Kerry lying on her bed. <i>god she must be at least 50 feet tall</i>  I shut my eyes trying to make myself believe that this was all a dream, How could my 5 foot 4 inches girlfriend grow to 50 feet tall? Even he shoulder length black hair seemed to be thicker, along with her ocean blue eyes, her perfect 34 D cup brests and her perfectly shaped ass, yet it all felt so real."hey tiny" Kerry said. The blast made me jump and almost made me go deaf "not so loud" I said "How did you make everything grow" I then asked. "I shrunk you" she replied " with that drink yesterday." It all made sense now, the bad tasting drink and the fact that I can't remember anything after that. "what do you think of your new height?" she asked "I love it!" I yelled in response. "well I think we should go eat." she said "I agree" I replied. "let me change first" she said, and with out warnning she stripped all of her clothes off until she was completly naked. All I coud do was just stand there and stare, I was at a complete loss of words. "lets go" she said and picked me up with two delacate fingers and dropped me down her shirt. "Do you like it in there?" she said. All I could say was "yes". The ride was extreamly enjoyable for me and probably for her as well. Her warm sent was surrounding me and it was plesant. Eventually I found my self at her nipple and I could feel it getting hard from me rubbing against it because of her walking. "Lets eat!!" I herd her say, and suddenlyI was being draged upwards and being placed on an egg. "eat untill your full" she said "i'll finish what you don't" remebering what she said I went on to eat everything i could having som egg,toast, and a little bit of bacon. I told her that I was done, and she quickly lifted me off of her plate and put me aside to start eating. When she had finished she suggested a walk in the park. I agreed, knowing that i wasn't going to walk much.
Chapter End Notes:
If you are confused about anything don't hesatate to ask me.