- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jessica's captor makes her intentions known.

 

If someone had told me yesterday I was going to be kidnapped by my possibly crazy friend and trapped in a basement that made me feel vastly inferior in size, I would have said they were joking or likely insane. Yet here I was, virtually naked on a table with said crazy friend towering over me. Yuna was the size equivalent of a building and I was an ant compared to her. When she spoke, my entire body shook at just how loud her voice was.

 

“Hello there my little cutie”.

 

I wanted to scream at her. To demand an explanation to what the hell she had done to me. But one advantage of watching and reading size fetish content was that you don’t anger the person who has the power to reduce you to a bloody stain with their fingertip. So I tried to keep as calm as possible as I addressed my gigantic captor.

 

“Um...hey there Yuna. You are looking…looking well.”

 

“And you are looking absolutely adorable and tiny!”

 

“Yeah, about that. What exactly is going on? Where am I and why are you so…big?”

 

She knelt down to focus on me better and I was reminded of just how small I actually was. I was literally insect sized. I could see every detail on her face, Her shining green eyes seemed to pierce right through me and she gave me a huge smile.

 

“Isn’t it obvious Jess? I shrunk you!”

 

“But how?”

 

“Duh. With a shrink ray.”

 

"Shrink rays aren’t real! They are just a product of science fiction!”

 

“Yet here you are looking up at me.”

 

“How exactly did you make one?”

 

“That’s not important right now. What is important is that we are together at last.”

 

“Oh. Is this about what I said a few weeks ago? I thought things were okay between us and we could remain friends.”

 

“But that’s not enough for me Jess. I don’t just want to be your friend. I want us to be together for eternity.”

 

The anger inside of me was rapidly being replaced by fear. Yuna’s obsession with me had taken a turn for the worse and even disregarding the whole shrinking business, it was clear she was not going to let me go. Of course, the whole shrinking business made this even more challenging. I continued to try and remain calm, hoping I could get through to the girl I used to know.

 

“Alright, I at least understand how and why you did this. But why this method? Why not just kidnap me whenever the opportunity arose?”

 

“Kidnapping a full-sized person is too much of a challenge. Besides” she added and gave me an unsettling grin “this is one of your biggest desires isn’t it?”

 

My blood went cold. How could she have found out? I told absolutely nobody about my kinks, not even my closest friends. Yet she had clearly discovered it somehow and had used it against me to conduct this twisted and strange scenario. “Where…did you get that idea from” I asked her nervously.

 

“You don’t have to play coy with me Jess. I know all about your secret fantasies. Do you remember that Halloween party last year where you drank too much and fell asleep in the shower?”

 

I nodded, unable to find the words.

 

“Welllll, I borrowed your phone whilst you were unconscious and had a little peek at your browsing history. You certainly have some interesting enjoyments my little cutie. So, I decided to give us both what we want. You get to live out all those naughty fantasies and I get you all to myself. It’s a win-win scenario.”

 

“I am not sure I see this as win on my end. You basically abducted me from my home, forcibly changed my size and imprisoned me in your basement. Look, I understand if you were upset and hurt by what I said to you before. But if you change me back, we will put all this behind us and start over.”

 

For a moment Yuna’s expression darkened and I wondered if I had crossed the line. I remembered I was addressing a girl many times my size who could end my life in a variety of graphic and painful ways with very little effort. She exhaled slowly and her warm breath washed over me as I tried to remain calm.

 

“You did hurt me Jess. You really hurt me. But you were right. Things could not continue the way they were, so I decided to take the necessary steps to take our relationship to the next level. Nobody is going to come between us anymore. Nobody is going to take you away from me. You are mine and mine alone.”

 

That was it. There was clearly no reasoning with her and attempting to fight back would not end well. I had only one option, to escape my fate and play along with her twisted games, for now at least. I took a deep breath and gave her a nervous smile.

 

“Alright. It looks like this is happening so I might as well accept it. But what exactly do you plan to do with me?”

 

Oh, all sorts of things! I made a list of all the fetishes you enjoy and added a few of my own.” She grinned playfully and I was reminded of a shark swimming towards an unfortunate fish. “We are going to have a lot of fun together my tiny lover.”

 

I looked at my miniscule body and the psychotic giantess looming over me. I still had so many questions about how I ended up in this utterly surreal situation, and more importantly how I was going to get out of it. But if I was going to survive, I would have to let Yuna have her fun and pray I would come out of this intact.

 

“Okay. What do you want to do first?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. In the next chapter, our tiny protagonist will become "very" closely acquainted with her giantess captor.