[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A high school student discovers her former friend has not moved on from her obsession with her... and she's about to discover just how dangerous it is.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Gentle, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 7795 Read: 36873
Published: October 25 2020 Updated: December 24 2023
Story Notes:

My first ever attempt at writing a giantess story. I am just an amateur writer but I do hope you enjoy it. I'll try to upload new chapters regularly.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 - You want to hear a crazy story? by AzureMermaid [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1070 words)

Our protagonist provides us with a little backstory on her relationship with a girl who is about to turn her entire world upside down.

2. Chapter 2 - Abduction by AzureMermaid [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1190 words)

Jessica's plans for the weekend are changed in a way she could only imagine.

3. Chapter 3 - A Dream or a Nightmare? by AzureMermaid [Reviews - 0] (1020 words)

Jessica's captor makes her intentions known.

4. Chapter 4 - The Breast of Intentions by AzureMermaid [Reviews - 1] (1541 words)

Jessica must use her knowledge of GTS content to succeed in Yuna's first of many games

5. Chapter 5 - An Invitation to Dinner by AzureMermaid [Reviews - 0] (1536 words)

 

Jessica gets the chance to experience her greatest desire…but are some dreams best left unfulfilled?

 

6. Chapter 6 - Belly of the Beauty by AzureMermaid [Reviews - 0] (820 words)

Having been swallowed whole, Jessica tries to make the best of her current situation

7. Chapter 7 - A Gut Feeling by AzureMermaid [Reviews - 0] (618 words)

Jessica continues her long journey, questioning her sanity and what the future holds.