- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jessica continues her long journey, questioning her sanity and what the future holds.

This is a good time to mention I’m claustrophobic and afraid of the dark. The thought of being stuck in an enclosed space in pitch blackness makes me shiver. Being unable to move and not see your surroundings is a terrifying concept. So, my current situation was understandably rather unpleasant. I was slowly crawling through a pitch-black tunnel with no idea where I was going. Oh, and did I forget to mention the tunnel was the intestines of my yandere former friend who was determined to keep me with her forever? I still didn’t know what Yuna’s ultimate plan was. If she wanted to absorb me into her body, she wouldn’t have doused me in a liquid that made me seemingly immune to digestion. Maybe she wanted to imprison me inside her? A living gaol where I would live off her meals and pleasure her innards. As I continued crawling through the dark dripping cavern, I wondered if this was indeed my new life. Would anyone realise I was gone? Kidnapped and devoured by a former friend. Did Yuna intend to continue living her life freely whilst I was consigned to this fate? Was this my punishment for rejecting her advances?

 

 

I tried to put these thoughts aside as I continue my journey through the intestines of my captor. I could no longer hear her voice. It had been replaced the deep gurgles and rumbles echoing through her guts as her body debated what to do with her prize. The ground was slimy and coated in a carpet of villi who tickled my skin as I crawled onwards. I had no idea if I was going the right way. The next stop would be her large intestine and after that, the ‘exit’. But with my lack of vision, I could blunder off anywhere and end up trapped. My knowledge of human anatomy is ironically rather limited considering my fetishes, but I do have a basic understanding of how the digestive system works. I’m certain getting lost in Yuna’s appendix or liver was not going to help me find a way out, and it could risk hurting her. Despite her actions, I didn’t want to harm my former friend. And I hated to admit it, but the lewd part of my mind was enjoying this immensely. I was experiencing something I had only fantasied about. If I survived, and was better prepared, I wouldn’t protest to doing it again. Diving into her body with a torch and phone to record things might be something we could enjoy watching later. I shook my head furiously. Was I seriously considering putting up with this? If she saw sense and changed me back to normal, would I leave, call the cops, or never speak of it again? Nobody would believe what I went through. Can you really look someone in the eye again after spending time navigating their digestive system?

 

 

I felt like I had been crawling for hours, but without my phone or a watch, I had no idea how long it had been. My body was starting to ache, and I could feel my eyelids getting heavy. I wanted to sleep but my brain was screaming at me to keep going. If I lost consciousness and the anti-digestion fluid wore off, Yuna’s body would immediately get to work on breaking my own body down into nutrients. Falling asleep could be fatal and I may never wake up. But despite my efforts, I couldn’t go on any longer. My arms gave way and I collapsed onto the bed of villi. Lulled by the sounds of Yuna’s body, I fell asleep.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm so sorry for the hiatus. So many things happened in my life and this story fell between the cracks. I wasn't sure if I would ever return to it but this week I've been playing dozens of giantess RPGMaker games and it gave me inspiration to continue the story. I want to keep writing as much as possible and I hope you will continue to read and enjoy it. I don't know how many more chapters this will have but as long as I have the ideas and drive, I will keep going.