- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Having been swallowed whole, Jessica tries to make the best of her current situation

 

Let us recap my situation. My former friend had revealed herself to be a yandere, had kidnapped me, shrunk me to the size of a bug, used me to pleasure her breasts and had now just swallowed me alive. Definitely not how I thought I’d be spending my weekend. I opened my eyes nervously, clinging on to the once in a million chance that this was all a very elaborate dream, and I would wake up back in my own bed.

 

It wasn’t a dream. I was inside Yuna’s stomach.

 

Surrounding me was a dark moist cavern that gurgled and rumbled like an angry volcano. I was partially submerged in bile and whilst it didn’t seem to cause any discomfort, it smelt very unpleasant and I was unable to prevent myself throwing up. I was surprised that barring myself, Yuna’s belly was virtually empty and I suspected she had been fasting herself in preparation. In her own twisted way, she was still considering my wellbeing although that could easily change in a few moments. The formula she had coated me with appeared to be working, although the lack of activity suggested the digestive processes had yet to begin and my survival was not yet guaranteed.

 

I sat back against the slimy walls of my captor’s belly and tried to plan my escape route. Crawling back up her throat seemed impossible, I would have to wait until the liquid level rose and by that time I could have easily been digested. I could try and cause her discomfort until she vomited but that was likely to anger her and I shivered remembering how close she had come to crushing me earlier. The only other way out was… the back way. I cannot deny that whilst “full tour” as it is often referred to is a great enjoyment of mine, the reality is that exiting Yuna’s body was going to be..messy. After all, there is a big difference between how you picture something in your imagination and what actually happens.

 

Something prodded me from behind and I immediately leapt away from the wall in shock. I couldn’t see anything, but I knew what was happening, Yuna was poking her stomach to check I was still moving which I guess was reassuring in a way. I had no idea if I could communicate with her, but I decided to call out to see if she could hear me. To my great surprise, she answered.

 

“Jess? Oh thank god! I was worried you hadn’t survived the plunge, or the formula hadn’t worked!”

 

“I’m in one piece, for now anyway. I will definitely need a shower if I make it out of here though.”

 

“Oh, don’t worry about that. I’ve been fasting and taking laxatives so you shouldn’t run into any, um obstructions.”

 

“Thanks, I guess.”

 

“Anything for my little cutie. What’s it like in there?”

 

I looked around the dark cavern. “Not much to see really, it’s pretty dark and rather slimy but very spacious and…soothing?” Why did I say that?

 

“Wonderful! I’m so glad you like it. I wanted to ensure you enjoyed this experience from beginning to end. By the way, if you want to repay me, I’d love a little massage.” She giggled and her belly shook slightly, nearly knocking me over. I struggled to me feet, my hair drenched in bile and waded back to the wall, noticing that the liquid level had slightly risen. I reached out and gently rubbed my hands along the walls, almost immediately there was a low rumble and I heard a huge sigh from above and around me.

 

“Ahhhh. That’s it! Just like that!”

 

I used one hand to rub the wall and the other to gently pinch it, not enough to any discomfort but enough for her to feel it. The moaning grew louder and Yuna’s stomach rumbled more, clearly she was relishing the sensations of her tiny lover stimulating her insides. Suddenly, the liquid around me began bubbling and there was a violent shaking that knocked me over. There was an awkward pause before Yuna spoke again.

 

“Whoops sorry! Your massage made me gassy!”

 

I couldn’t help but laugh at the absurdity of it all, but she laughed as well, and I was reminded of happier times before she had been driven to madness. It was moments like this I could enjoy, having fun with a friend whilst indulging in our fantasies. The problem was getting though everything else to reach these parts. I wiped the bile off my face and looked around. Her stomach was definitely more active than it was previously and I was unsure how long the formula would protect me. I glanced towards the opening that led further into the depths of Yuna’s body.

 

It was time to move on.

 

Chapter End Notes:

The Full tour begins! Jess' journey will likely take place over three shorter chapters rather than a single long on. Thanks to everyone who has read it so far and I hope you'll stick around for more.