- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Jessica gets the chance to experience her greatest desire…but are some dreams best left unfulfilled?

 

 

 

“You…want to…eat me?”

 

These were words I never thought I would be saying to anyone, certainly not to my former friend turned yandere giantess. Yuna seemed to be under the impression that this was something I would really enjoy and to an extent, she was right. I have always loved the idea of exploring inside of another living being, travelling through their body and enjoying a level of intimacy few could ever imagine. But in my fantasies, I was never in danger whereas now, I was almost certainly going to die horribly. The human body is an incredibly inhospitable environment and I had horrible images being digested and absorbed into Yuna’s body. Perhaps this was her ultimate way of keeping us together? Destroying my physical form so I became one with her forever.

 

She noticed my nervous expression and gently booped me on the nose. I say “gently” but due to the size of her finger, it was more like being whacked in the face with a heavy object, but she didn’t seem to realise. “Don’t worry Jess, I won’t let anything happen to you. You’ll be able to experience my insides free of danger and I will enjoy every moment of it.”

 

“Except for the part where your stomach acids digest me, I melt in your intestines or suffocate..at the end. You know what happens to food when you eat it Yuna, I’ll just end up the same way.”

 

She shook her head, “I told you I have planned everything. Have a little faith in me, if I wanted to kill you, I would have done so already.”

 

She gave me a terrifying grin that looked so utterly inhuman that I wondered if I had actually died somehow and was being tortured by a demon. But then she giggled innocently and prodded me again teasingly. “I’m just teasing you. Why would I want to kill the person I’m going to spend the rest of my life with? Just relax and trust me okay?”

 

“Trust the person who kidnapped me, shrunk me down and used me like a sextoy? Forgive me if I’m a little sceptical of my safety.” I had been patient up until now but Yuna’s carefree attitude towards my fears was starting to grate on me. Did she honestly think I would risk my life just to satisfy my kinks?

 

She rolled her eyes, and I could sense her own patience was beginning to wane. “Jess, I am offering you the chance here to undergo something you have dreamed about for years. You cannot look me in the eye and say you aren’t even a little bit excited by this? What if one of the other girls had given you this opportunity? Would you have refused them as well?” Her voice hardened and she leaned in closer, “Perhaps you would have preferred if I were Jasmine, or Ruby, or maybe even Claire? If they had shrunk you down and offered you the chance to explore their bodies inside and out, I bet you would have jumped at the chance. Why them and not me? WHY DON’T YOU WANT ME?!”

 

There were tears in her eyes and I felt a pang of remorse although fear was my primary emotion at present. I was about to say something when she squeezed me tightly around the chest and I felt a sharp pain shoot through my body. “Maybe I was wrong earlier. Maybe I should kill you right now. Perhaps then I might find some sort of closure? All it would take is to apply a little bit of pressure and you would pop like a grape.” Her face twisted into a nightmarish grin, “Or maybe I’ll chew you into pieces and your final contribution to this world can be as a snack. What’s it going to be Jess? The easy way or the hard way? Your choice.”

 

“The…easy…way” was all I could wheeze out. But that was enough to calm her down. She stopped crushing my chest and her expression relaxed as she exhaled slowly, the fire in her eyes gently burning out. I was going to have to choose my words and actions very carefully from now on or I was going to be murdered by an enraged giantess. Yuna gently stroked the top of my head and her touch was genuinely delicate this time.

 

“Forgive me Jess. I let my emotions get the better of me and nearly did something I would regret. I just want to help you enjoy something truly special and for that I need you to trust me. I swear that I will not let anything bad happen to you, I give you my word as your friend and lover.”

 

She sounded sincere but it was obvious there was no point in protesting further and witnessing first-hand the fury of a woman many times my size was not something I ever wanted to go through again. I took a moment to get my breath back and tried to give her a friendly smile, ignoring the aching pains of my body.

 

“Okay. Let’s do this. I’m putting my life in your hands, well digestive system.”

 

She beamed at me, “I promise you Jess, this is going to be a fun and erotic adventure for both of us. Now, before we begin, I need to coat you in this special formula that will render you immune to my internal juices.” She leant over to grab her jeans and pulled a small vial from the pocket; it was full of a bright blue liquid. I stared at it in curiosity.

 

“What actually is that stuff?”

 

It’s a chemical that grants immunity to acids, bile, and all those over things that would normally kill a living being that entered the digestive system. I’ve been working on it the last few months and all the tests went smoothly.” I tried very hard not to contemplate how she had tested something like that. “What’s in the formula?”

 

“Trade secret. I’m considering selling it for medical purposes, but I don’t want anyone stealing the idea until I’m ready. Just hold still and let me pour it over you.” She uncorked the vial and a few drops splashed onto me, the liquid was incredibly cold and smelt faintly of mint.

 

“You can build working shrink rays and anti-digestion potions. You are certainly full of surprises.” I wondered if I had sounded a little too sarcastic but she merely smirked. “We all have our secrets Jess, and you will discover plenty of mine in due course. But for now, allow me to take you on an intimate journey.”

 

She slowly opened her mouth and extended her tongue, rolling out the red carpet for her very special VIP. She carefully lowered me down, my feet gently landing on the pink surface as I mentally prepared myself for what was to come. Her tongue was smooth like velvet but very moist with her saliva and my presence only seemed to increase the wetness. I sat down on her tongue, and gave her a nervous thumbs up, she nodded and slowly withdrew me back into her mouth, passing over her lips and across her gigantic teeth. I took one last look outside before her mouth closed, sealing me in darkness.

 

I was in Yuna’s mouth. Her actual mouth. The primal side of my brain was already starting to buzz with excitement whilst all the other parts were more focused on my life expectancy. I could barely see a few metres in front of me, so I made the decision to remain completely still. I did not want to blindly wander into the path of her teeth and get ground into a bloody mess. Dying before I had even had the chance to properly begin the journey would have been tragic and even a bit embarrassing. As I sat in silence, waiting with bated breath, I became aware that the ‘floor’ beneath me was moving. Yuna’s tongue was rising slowly, and I even though I couldn’t see it happen, I knew she was tilting her head back in preparation to swallow me. I managed to rotate myself so I could face my destination and honestly wished I hadn’t , the endless chasm of her throat was directly below me and I could hear a faint gurgling, as if her stomach was anticipating my arrival. Was it too late to change my mind?

 

The answer was yes. Yuna tilted her head back further and I began to slide down, her tongue was dripping with saliva and any attempt to grip on was futile. I bit my own tongue trying not to scream and shut my eyes tight as I plummeted below her uvula and down her throat. My heart leapt into my mouth and I tried my hardest not to throw up as I descended. It was like being on a water slide, but I have never been too fond of those either. Finally, after what seemed like forever but was only several seconds, I reached my destination: Yuna’s Stomach.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you are still enjoying it so far. I was initally going to skip right to the vore but wanted to develop the characters a little further. The next chapter will be very enjoyable if you are a fan of full tour!