- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jessica must use her knowledge of GTS content to succeed in Yuna's first of many games

 

Here I was. A tiny insect at the mercy of a gigantic young woman who had a very unhealthy crush on me and could literally crush me if she wanted to.  A woman who had discovered my deepest secrets and was now willing to subject me to them. I was conflicted. I was being given the chance to indulge in fantasies I had only ever dreamed of. But I was taking a huge risk. I knew how fragile insects were and it was incredibly likely I was going to end up badly injured or even killed. But what choice did I have? Refusing Yuna’s wishes was potentially a death sentence in its own right.

 

I looked up at my captor and smiled nervously. She returned my smile and for a brief moment, I was reminded of the old Yuna before she became consumed by her obsession. There was no denying that she was still a beautiful girl with her shining green eyes and long dark hair. But beneath her exterior was a predator that had kidnapped me against my will to satisfy her twisted lust. I could not afford to let my guard down. She leant forward and I instinctively took a couple of steps back.

 

“Fufufu. What’s wrong little cutie? Are you afraid that the big bad giantess is going to gobble you up?”

 

I was momentarily caught off guard. “What did you say?”

 

“Oh, it was something I saw whilst looking through your browser history. Apparently, it’s a common thing giant girls say in these scenarios. Seems a little stereotypical but if it’s something you like, I’ll do it. And speaking of things you like.”

 

She gave me a wink and began unbuttoning her shirt, slowly and carefully. I immediately blushed and tried to look away but it’s not easy when my entire view was taken up with the sight of her chest. She giggled and finished unfastening, revealing the smooth silk bra beneath, her round breasts barely repressed by the fabric. Yuna had never really been bothered by the size of her chest but now she was proudly flaunting her goods right in my face.

 

“Do you like what you see, you naughty girl?”

 

I opened and closed my mouth several times like a bewildered goldfish. My brain was screaming at me to run away whilst she was distracted but my body temperature was rising and I could feel my heart begin to beat faster. Common sense was fighting with primal lust and I knew it was only a matter of time before my libido was the victor. Yuna was a siren and I was the enthralled sailor unaware that I was on a collision course with my potential demise. She sensed my inner conflict and smirked with triumph, “I see you are so captivated by my chest that you are lost for words.”

 

“I…I…I” was all I could splutter out. I felt like a complete idiot, but this seemed to amuse her further. “Then how about you get a better look at them?” She lowered her hand and opened her palm, inviting me to climb on. I backed away slightly and the towel slipped slightly, allowing her a glimpse of my own inferior breasts. Her eyes shone with hunger at this brief wardrobe malfunction and as I tried to cover them, she shook her head.

 

“You don’t need to cover up for me Jess. We are both adults and should not be ashamed of our bodies. Here, let me show you.” She stepped back from the table and unzipped her jeans, allowing me a front row seat, as they tumbled down, revealing her silk underwear and smooth shaved legs. With one deft movement, she stepped out of the jeans and kicked them across the floor, now clad in only her bra and underwear. My eyes travelled up her towering form as she watched me with amusement, she was clearly enjoying my poor attempts to hide my arousal. “Okay, now you can lose the towel.”

 

There was no point in arguing so I let it fall, revealing myself as nature intended. Yuna licked her lips as she gazed upon my naked skin, her eyes seemed to pierce right through me. She walked back up to the table and lowered her hand, after a moments hesitation, I stepped onto her soft palm that was roughly the length of the room I was in and she slowly raised me up towards her mountainous bust, my heart pounding in my chest. I watched as she positioned me over the deep trench that was her cleavage and dropped me down.

 

It was a soft landing, like falling onto a smooth pillow. I tried to stand but Yuna’s skin was soaked in sweat and I slipped over, scrabbling to avoid plummeting off her chest. I could hear her laughing above me and her breasts jiggled as she watched my feeble attempts to remain upright. “Fufufu! It’s adorable watching you balance on my breasts my little darling. Here, let me give you some help.” She reached down and carefully picked me up, holding me between two of her fingers. Her grip was tight but not painful and I was relieved that despite her power over me, she was exercising a degree of caution. Yuna lay on her back and lowered me down onto her right areola, directly below her towering nipple and I knew instantly what she was expecting me to do. After all, I had witnessed plenty of this kind of thing online. Only now, I was about to do it myself.

 

I stared up at the imposing pink skyscraper before me and got to work. Years of scrawling through pictures and playing fetish games made in RPGMaker had prepared me for my task and I knew exactly what to do. I wrapped myself as much as I could around the base of Yuna’s nipple and began thrusting my hips against the flesh, working myself into a slow and focused rhythm. At the same time, I began licking the sweaty surface, ignoring the taste of salt as I did my best to please the woman on whose body I was surmounting. I could feel the flesh stiffen around me as I worked, clearly, I was having an effect, even at my tiny size.

 

If the erection of Yuna’s nipples was not a clear enough indication of her arousal, her moans and gasps certainly were. The moment I began my pelvic motions, she had let out a cry of bliss which had only increased in volume as I focused on my task, until she was shrieking in ecstasy as I nibbled on her tender flesh. Her chest bounced up and down but the sweat from her nipple kept me firmly stuck in place, which was somewhat of a blessing considering how much my surroundings her shaking. Everything became a pink blur as both myself and Yuna worked ourselves into a furious passion of pleasure, my own internal juices trickled down my legs and although I am ashamed to admit it, this was unbelievably sensual. Both myself and the giantess had clearly needed some serious release for some time and our union ended with one final scream of passion as we both climaxed. I could hear Yuna panting above me as my surroundings returned to normal and I slumped exhausted against the now incredibly sticky nipple with a sense of satisfaction.

 

We took a few minutes to get our breath back. I could feel Yuna’s heart pounding in her chest and her skin was so sweaty, that I was physically stuck to her nipple. My body didn’t seem to care, having exhausted itself and my libido had been well and truly satisfied. I felt incredibly tired, both physically and mentally but unfortunately Yuna had other plans. She carefully peeled me off her nipple and sat up, my vision was still very blurred, but I could still see she was looking at me with a expression of pride.

 

“That was…incredible. I didn’t even have to say anything, and you just went ahead and did all that!”

 

“Well, you’ve seen the stuff I’m into. I learnt a few things.”

 

“You certainly did! And that was just my nipple. Imagine the kind of stuff we could do elsewhere!”

 

My legs quivered underneath me as I tried not to think about the other sensual places on Yuna’s body. Pleasuring a nipple was already an exhausting task and I was not entirely confident my physical form was capable of stimulating her other areas. She saw the pained expression of my face and giggled “Don’t worry my little darling. There will be plenty of time for more of that later. For now, I want to reward you for your efforts.”

 

“Reward me?”

 

“I reviewed the list of all the stuff you enjoy, and I noticed there was one thing that you really seemed to like. The amount of stuff you looked at on this one particular fetish was honestly insane.”

 

Oh no.

 

Yuna, slowly ran her tongue along her lips.

 

“I’m going to eat you alive.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

As you can see, things are starting to heat up and it's only going to get hotter as we go on. Next time, our heroine experiences her greatest desire.