- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jessica's plans for the weekend are changed in a way she could only imagine.

 

Everyone has secrets, no matter what they tell you. Some are pretty standard such as a hobby or activity you might not want others to know about like playing an instrument or baking. Others may be a little more complicated perhaps even concerning, like sneaking out to illegal raves or an addiction to alcohol. Still, these are pretty standard secrets compared to the kind of things that some people may be hiding, take a fetish for example. These are the kind of things you DO NOT want other people to find out about, especially if it is something gross, dangerous or just plain crazy. They might use it to blackmail you, exploit it for their amusement or perhaps even force you to undergo it as the ultimate test. Thankfully there are some fetishes and kinks that are based purely in fantasy and are impossible to experience in real life. Or are they?

 

Now, I will admit I have a number of fetishes and whilst the majority are reasonably standard enjoyments, a couple of them…are not. I am attracted to certain parts of the body more than others, some people have a thing for feet, I have a thing for butts. I like breasts whilst others like genitals,  you get the idea. But, I also have a thing for giant women and vore. If you are not familiar with the concept, it is described as the sexual fantasy to be consumed by another being. Sounds crazy right? I mean who would be turned on by the idea of being eaten by something? It’s creepy at best and downright twisted at worst. Yet there are many people in the world who enjoy that kind of thing, although they all have different tastes, if you’ll pardon the pun. Generally, my personal fetishes are relatively harmless, giant women don’t exist and the technology that would allow someone to change size is a product of science fiction. Still, I have done everything I can to make sure nobody finds out about this kind of thing, mainly to avoid endless embarrassment and humiliation.

 

Anyway, I’m probably getting off track here so let’s return to reality. I had just got home after another day at school and was looking forward to a quiet evening. My parents both work late so I don’t see them much and I’m old enough to be able to look after myself. I decided to have a quick shower then do a bit of gaming whilst I decided what to have for dinner. Upon walking up to my doorstep, I noticed a small package tucked behind the flowerpot. I am guilty of spending a lot of money shopping online and it seems another parcel or two is delivered every day so I took it inside and carried it up to my bedroom, trying to remember exactly what I had ordered recently and what was still outstanding. I placed it on my bed and went to shower, completely unaware of what was about to happen.

 

I emerged from the bathroom, wrapped in nothing but a towel and decided to open the package to give some time for my hair to dry naturally. Inside was an envelope and a figurine of a dark elf assassin (I’m a huge fantasy nerd). I couldn’t quite remember when I bought it but as mentioned previously, I order so much stuff and it’s not the first time I’ve forgotten what I bought. What intrigued me more was the envelope, it is not usual to receive an additional message from a seller other than the standard “thanks for buying this thing, please leave positive feedback etc”. I opened the envelope and a tiny card dropped out. I turned it over curiously.

 

A TOKEN TO CELEBRATE THE START OF OUR NEW LIFE TOGETHER

 

Either the seller was making light of the fact I was probably going to make more purchases from then in the future, or this was some kind of weird joke. I double checked the box to affirm that this strange message had been meant for me and it was, which did not do anything to ease my confusion and perhaps even made me a little nervous. Most of my classmates knew I bought a lot of stuff online and gently teased me for it so maybe this was a light-hearted joke which they would explain to me after the weekend.  But the writing on the card was starting to make me uncomfortable. If someone was just mocking my spending habits, it was a very strange way of showing it. As I considered which of my friends would pull a prank like this, I failed to notice a tiny blinking light on the figurine’s chest until there was a blinding flash and I blacked out.

 

I awoken sometime later in a daze and tried to piece together what had happened. There had been a flash of light, I lost consciousness and that was all I could remember. My vision was blurred but I could make out that I was still wearing the towel and despite a small headache, I did not appear to have suffered any injuries. The ground felt soft which suggested I had simply lost my balance and fallen onto the carpet. But then my vision became clearer and my jaw dropped in shock.

 

I was sitting on a table. A gigantic table and the softness I had mistaken as my carpet was a tiny cushion, like the kind you will see in a doll’s house. I rubbed my eyes furiously and pinched myself hard to try and wake up from the bizarre dream/hallucination that was playing out in front of me, but nothing happened. I remained seated on a miniature cushion, on a table in what appeared to be some kind of basement. Maybe I had been drugged and kidnapped? An absolutely horrific prospect but a sadly all too real one in today’s world. A chill went up my spine as I remembered I was still wearing nothing but a towel. Here I was, alone, vulnerable, practically naked and possibly about to be tortured or sexually assaulted by a kidnapper in a basement. Just when I thought things couldn’t get any worse, there was an earthquake.

 

The table shook violently as I struggled to stay upright, my vision becoming blurred again as everything around me trembled with immense force. I tried to think rationally, perhaps this earthquake was going to provide me with the means to escape this nightmarish place. If I could just get outside, I could work out where I was and seek help. But as the rumbling continued and a colossal shadow loomed over me, any traces of rationality abandoned me, and I sank onto the confusion in a mixture of horror and disbelief.

 

Towering over me was a girl. A girl that was roughly the size of a small building. I couldn’t make out her face because the shaking was making my head swim but when she spoke, my heart skipped a beat and I almost fainted.

 

It was Yuna.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you are enjoying it so far. Chapter 3 is when the giantess content begins and we get to the real good stuff ^^