[Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Students who fail High School are sent to a 'Super School' to take further classes, with th threat of being shrunk and sold to fellow Students or Teachers if they fail.

Sold via points, students must pay a fee every week, with points earned via classes, to avoid being shrunk. Once shrunk and purchased, anything is possible from their new owners.

 

ALL AGES OVER 18 DESPITE SCHOOL SETTING (Post High School setting)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Mouth Play, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Watersports, Slave, Scat, Odor, Feet, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 15559 Read: 37517
Published: October 23 2020 Updated: November 15 2020
Story Notes:

Chapters will focus on different students, each with a different story and relationship to the school and its occupants. 

1. Chapter 1 Welcome to Class by Tinyjosh [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2653 words)

First chapter is set up with teases to more events in the future.

2. Chapter 2 Meeting New People by Tinyjosh [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2429 words)

We experience more of Phil and Jessica with some new faces joining the story.

3. Chapter 3 Survival By Any Means by Tinyjosh [Reviews - 0] (2397 words)

We are introduced to Tamara, Jessica gets a promotion and a new teacher is introduced.

4. Chapter 4 Games and Deals by Tinyjosh [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2409 words)

Phil debates on what to do with his shrinkie, Jessica makes new friends and Tamara gets offered a deal that sounds intresting

5. Chapter 5 Idols and Teases by Tinyjosh [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1845 words)

Phil learns more from Jade, Jessica becomes popular and Ms Evelyn gets a new boy toy. Also a tease for a new character.

6. Chapter 6 Trades and Updates by Tinyjosh [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1595 words)

7. Chapter 7 Using and Controlling by Tinyjosh [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2231 words)