- Text Size +
Amy entered her room again an hour and a half later, purposely busying herself with meaningless business so her desperate new toy would be practically praying for her return. Amy sat on her bed and removed the lid from the shoe box. Her older sister was crouched and hugging herself in a corner, shaking uncontrollably.

"Miss me?"

Emily peered up at her sister hesitently. She was too struck with nervousness to respond properly, so she didn't respond. She was just relieved that she could see the light of day again, even if that light was coming from Amy's lamp.

"That doesn't seem like an appropriate way to greet royalty," Amy said, smirking as she closed the lit in over Emily's head again, blackening the inside of the shoe box once more.

Emily's eyes widened as she sprung out from her crouching position, jolting to the nearest shoe box wall and pounding it with both her fists before Amy closed the lid completely. "L-let me out of here, Amy! Th-this isn't funny anymore!" she yelled.

Amy giggled, leaving a crack of opening between the lid and the shoe box. "I think it's hilarious."

"Let me out!" she yelled again, pounding more.

"That's really no way to talk to your new master, Emily. Things aren't going to be good for you at all if you insist on acting like this. Why don't you try asking me again, this time with... proper respect?" Amy smiled.

Emily moved in towards that small crack and sighed heavily before shouting out: "please, your highness, let me out!"

The giantess laughed again and moved the lid away from the box, allowing Emily to get a clear view of her sister who was sitting before her.

"That's... better, I guess. It's a start, anyway, but next time don't be so demanding. I'm the one wearing the crown, and you're the one bowing down before it."

Amy pointed a careless finger at the box ground in front of Emily. Emily took the hint after a second or two and kneeled down into a bowing position. Amy was pleased by this, as indicated by the spoiled princess look on her face.

"Since you still don't seem to get the picture," Amy began, admiring her sister's willful submission, "let me clarify again; I own you. I'm serious about this, Emily, I want to be treated like royalty. I'm a goddess to you now, and if I don't get my way, I won't hesitate to... just... squish you, really. You're nothing more than a bug to me now. You're insignificant. Unless you carry out my desires, you're... purposeless."

Emily grit her teeth hidden from her bowing position. She had always known Amy had some issues, but this was just... a whole new level, even for her.

"You may rise," Amy instructed, still smirking.

Emily came to her feet slowly and took a good look at her giant sister for the first time since this started... it blew her mind, how this could happen. Amy really was a goddess to her now. Especially in the literal sense. She felt so small in comparison.

"Amy, you're... you're really not ever going to change me back?" She gathered the courage to ask.

"Ahem."

"... your highness," Emily clarified.

"Don't plan on it. I like you this size... It... pleases your queen," she answered with a quick chuckle. "I wouldn't worry, though, Emily. As long as you do what I say and treat me as I deserve, you'll learn to worship me in no time."

"Amy-- your highness... I'm your sister! How could you justify doing this to me? Mom and dad aren't going to let you get away with this!"

"Don't worry about mom and dad, they're gone for two weeks. And by the time they come back, I think you'll WANT to stay my slave! As far as I see it... you're not my sister anymore, Em... you're just my pet... my toy... my little thing."

"... I really doubt that..." Emily muttered under her breath.

"What was that?"

"... nothing, Your Highness."

"That's what I thought. But just so you don't think being so small gives you the right to talk bad about your queen behind her back, I'll just have to make it so I know your every thought."

"... don't I deserve even a bit of privacy?"

"You have no rights anymore. Besides, didn't I deserve the privacy of being able to sleep without someone trying to destroy my crown?"

"..." Emily had no response to that.

Amy grinned. "I can hear your thoughts, Emily, so from now on, I would think pleasant things about your queen. Or there will be consequences."

"Yes... Your Highness... can you please take me out of this shoe box? You know that I get claustrophobic..."

"Oh, fine," Amy complied, reaching in and bringing her sister out from the shoe box and onto the comforter of her bed, in front of her foot. She grinned down.

Emily knew what to do by now, and walked closer to her toes, giving the index toe a kiss.

"You're learning," Amy said, leaning against the backboard of her bed.

Emily stepped back from her foot and nodded silently, regretting being so helpless. Then she remembered that her sister now held power over her thoughts, and replaced the negativity with admirable thoughts of Amy's foot. She gave the toe another kiss.

Amy giggled smugly and picked Emily up in her hand again, beginning to move off the bed. "I love that mom and dad are on vacation. The entire house is my castle."

She walked through the door and began down the stairs with Emily in hand.