- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

To begin with these side stories, I decided to pick up one of Danny’s memories mentioned in chapter 2 the day he got lost in a crowd of the shopping district when he was 9 years old… but with a different direction and ending.


 

About 8 years ago when he was still a child, a little 9-year-old Danny decided to take a detour from his usual route home from elementary school, that route involved passing through the commercial district at a rush hour in which many people was crowding the place, that resulted in a lost child at the otaku area of the city, which… was quite dangerous. Over the years the boy grew up and most of the memories about what happened became blurred, probably due to the terror he went through, it is a memory that he unconsciously tried to erase from his memory. Inevitably, he is able to remember certain things clearly; fear of being alone in a place with people taller than him walking from one side to another without stopping and not a chance to escape, some schoolgirls watching from above from time to time and saying things like “Look how cute he is!” ”Is he lost? I would like to take him home with me~!” But the most important thing is the person who saved him. Although it is the least he can remember of everything, it was a hand taking him by the arm with force and before he realized anything, he was already out of the main area so he was able to resume his path. The boy saw his surroundings trying to find the person who got him there but did not succeed... or maybe yes but he was unable to identify the person because he never saw his savior’s face... ”It would be great to find that person and thank properly someday.” He wonders 8 years later.

Is that what really happened… after all?

What if someone... changed the story conveniently? To have a different ending... what would it be like? For example... a third year high school girl in love...

***

Life is an amalgam of decisions that we make at every moment, choices that might seem stupid and irrelevant but that would decide our destiny, “Should I wait 10 minutes before arriving?” “Should I take a different route?” “Blue or red clothes?”

This set of choices may seem little influential and absurd but it will change the course of the world entirely, probably a bird could see you and fly, the bird would crash against a window, crashing, would kill an old man with heart issues, that old man would be the father of the president of an influential and powerful company, upon learning of the death of his father, he would fall into depression and let the company fall into bankruptcy; this could affect the country’s economy and a weak economy could make the country the target of another bigger country, some allied country would defend it and… finally, it could end in a world war. The simple fact that you decide to take a different route than usual could end up in something much bigger… and it wouldn’t be your fault, at least not directly… you would never have known it could end that way.

That’s a somewhat far-fetched example but this is how the laws of causality work, the laws that govern this world and this universe, existence itself.

It’s those laws that I can easily interfere with on a daily basis~.

***

—I think today I will deviate a bit... I would like to buy the new volume of that manga that came out yesterday... mom told me to be careful with crowded places but I’m nine years old! I can handle it!

Not knowing what that catastrophic idea would cause, it would unleash the chain of eventuality in which a goddess could intervene easily and unnoticed. That innocent little boy never imagined that something like that could decide his fate so arbitrarily.

After venturing against the advice of his mother by an unusual route; the commercial district and the otaku area of r03;r03;the city, the young boy found himself in a difficult and highly dangerous situation, lost among a lot of people who came and went unaware of his small and tender existence. Unable and don’t wanting to move from his place, he began to be pushed occasionally between stumbles and apologies, no one would pay too much attention to stop for a moment, in any case that would only be a stroke of luck, considering the number of people who walked by, you never know what kind of person might try to help that little creature and especially with which reasons.

—E-excuse me! H-help! Aaah!

The light from above flickered into his eyes when people passed between him and it, losing sight of fixed points and the sky itself at times, he was able to observe small groups of schoolgirls who could cast a little shadow over him, seeing in his direction with faces that expressed tenderness and excitement.

—Awww, look at him! How cute he is! —The brown-haired girl from one of the numerous groups said pointing at him.

—Is he lost? I’d like to take him home with me! —Another group of girls agreed on this.

Looking for help, the boy did not think of ulterior motives, malice or fear from unknown people that his parents had instilled in him, he only thought of begging for help from the apparently trustworthy girls taller than him.

—Hel-

***

Do you remember it that way?

Let’s make some changes to the plot, okay?

I can’t wait! Awww… how much tenderness my boyfriend emitted when he was 9…~

***

The help request from the boy was suddenly interrupted by a person in the crowd who stopped in front of him, blocking his view of the other girls. Looking straight ahead at a skirt, the boy took a few steps back.

—Are you lost?

Raising his gaze, he found an incredibly beautiful figure that ended in a captivating face, even a child his age could tell that the woman in front of him was a stunning beauty. Pink hair like sakura petals reached to her waist, the girl looked at him with a tender smile.

—I...

Crouching down, she managed to reduce the difference in sizes and, catching up with him, stared at him with piercing eyes that looked like a pair of untouched rubies.

—Do you want me to help you get home?

—Y-yes...

In any other occasion the doubt could have arisen in the boy’s heart but in a moment like this he saw the pink-haired as his savior.

—Pleas-

When he was about to ask for her help, a drop of water fell on his hair.

—Eh?

And out of nowhere, a torrential rain went out of control over them, small cries and accelerated steps stood out throughout the area, people had started to run escaping the rain, entering locals or leaving the place. Others simply opened their umbrellas and kept walking.

—Oops, my house is near, let’s go there before we get too wet!

—H-huh?

Before he could say anything, the beautiful girl took his small hand firmly and straightened up returning to her full size. She then began to run at a speed that the young boy could follow.

Honestly, was there anything wrong with such a pretty girl taking him with her? It is impossible that she wanted to do something harmful to him...

—What’s your name? —The woman spoke as she ran.

—D-Danny… Wakahisa Danny!

—Nice name! My name is Monica, Riedel Monica!

***

A couple of minutes later they both arrived at Monica’s place, opening the gate that led to the yard quickly, dragging Danny with her inside and opening the door of the house, both entered closing the door behind them.

—Phew… that rain was so curious... the weather news said today would be clear so I left my umbrella here...

—S-same...

Danny’s voice was weak and shameful, the truth is that he always had been a shy boy when away from home… making it hard to make friends at school, this was no exception to the case. A unknown girl probably doubling his age had brought him to her place to provide covering from the windy rain that was hitting the city streets.

—A-achoo!

—Did you catch a cold?

—Ah... so cold... —Using his hands to rub himself, the boy shivered.

—Wait here Danny, I’ll go get towels and fill the tub with hot water so you can take a bath, we don’t want you to catch a cold, right?

—I gue... achoo!

—Give me a second! —Taking off her shoes quickly, the girl whose uniform trickled, quickened her steps and opened the door at the end of the hall.

The numerous water drops going through her hair down her uniform to fall from her pleated skirt were leaving a trail on the floor along with the water prints that formed on the polished floor with every step.

—B-be aware from slipping!

—Huh? —Before entering, the girl stopped and turned to see the door where she had left Danny—. Oh, thanks so much for the warning, Danny! —That said, she closed the door behind her, leaving the young boy alone at the entrance.

—Wow… —Taking off his shoes and putting them aside, Danny stood waiting for the girl who would come with a towel for him.

Meanwhile in the bathroom behind the door...

—A-aaaahh… dammit! He’s sooo cute!! I-I can’t stand this urge to hug him and press him against my body... h-hold on a little longer... Monica...

***

Emerging from the bathroom a few minutes later with a couple of thick, white towels in hand, Monica approached the dripping wet black haired boy.

—Sorry for getting the floor wet...

—Don’t worry about it~ —Nearing enough, she unfolded the towels and rubbed the hair of the boy with it while she used the other one to cover his wet small body—. How’s it? Warm?

Danny couldn’t help but feel the relaxing warm on his body although the sensation of wet clothes was unpleasant and still there, he struggled not to complain out of politeness.

—You’re soaked... Riedel-nees... —Stopping his words, Danny blushed realizing what he just said, although he went silent it was already too late.

—Awww… what a cute boy… there’s no need to be ashamed! You can call me Monica-neesan if you want, I won’t get mad~.

—Huh...?

—Oh, sorry if it could sound weird, do you dislike it?

—N-no... Monica...neesan...

Monica tried not to express it but deep inside she was almost literally melting with love and tenderness for the innocent child in front of her. On the other hand, the fact that he was neither more nor less than her boyfriend did not help at all, she narrowly avoided the temptation to hug him tightly. Surely this would be the last time she could escape from that desire.

—Hehe~ don’t worry, I’m a strong cold-proof girl! —Standing erect, she placed both hands on her waist and puffing out her chest, laughed.

The situation allowed the girl’s breasts to become very noticeable pressing against the uniform; plus the wet white t-shirt became somewhat transparent and clung to her body, revealing the girl’s lemon green bra; realizing this, Danny looked away. Embarrassed, he removed the towel from his head that had already drained the excess of water, offering it to her.

—Please... you are wetting the floor and it is unpleasant to distill water...

If Monica had been some anime character, surely her pupils would have turned into two pulsing hearts of vibrant pink. She clearly noticed that he saw through her clothes but that didn’t matter in the least.

—Ah... okay... —Defeated by pure love, she accepted the damp towel and started rubbing her own head with it—. By the way, the bathtub is prepared with hot water, why don’t you go in and take a dip? I’ll put your uniform in the dryer, I’ll lend you one of my pajamas… although it must be a bit too big...

—P-pajamas...? And what I’m supposed to do with... with... um... —Blushing for the third time in a row and looking down, he spoke in an almost inaudible tone—.  Underwear...?

—Pfff… Hahahahahaha! —Exploding in laughter, tears of joy began to come out of her eyes from the excessive laughter—. Just kidding, kidding, I have a younger brother about your age, I can give you something of his~.

Sighing with relief and a little annoyed after being bothered like that, Danny saw no excuse not to take a hot bath with how cold he was getting.

—Then I’ll take you offer... thanks...

Walking on tiptoe to wet the floor as little as possible, Danny hurried to the door at the end of the hall and closing it behind him, he left the girl alone with her thoughts at the entrance.

—Well… I’ll make some tea!

***

Leaving the soaked uniform in a small basket Danny entered the bathroom, putting one leg in the tub, a comforting sensation ran through his body, the heat of the water was ideal.

—Aaah...

Finishing putting his body in, the boy sank down to his shoulders, leaving only his head out of the perfectly hot water.

—This feels so good... aaaah...

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Monica made some tea for her special guest.

—If I remember correctly... Danny told me that he liked older girls, does that apply at his 9 years or was it later? —In the middle of a monologue, the girl poured hot liquid into a black cup—. Is that why he needed to add the -neesan? I’m not sure after all... a little glance in his mind won’t hurt anyone... hmm... sure! I will give my little boyfriend a night he will never forget! —Raising her right hand and making a victory pose, the girl noticed the wet clothes sticking to her body—. Oh… I should get rid of this, if I don’t he won’t be able to focus on anything… although I think I’ll wear even more revealing clothes… fufufu~.

By snapping her fingers, her clothing changed to a little more “loose and homely” but it was not only her clothes that changed but also her appearance for a slightly older one, increasing the size of her breasts, her height and making her features a little more mature, enough that it wasn’t such a drastic change that Danny wouldn’t be able to accept.

—I hope he like this... —With another snap, some comfortable child’s clothes appeared on her hands, nothing particularly striking—. I’ll bring him this...

Leaving both cups on the kitchen counter, Monica went to the bathroom, knocking on the door a couple of times, she heard a childish voice from inside.

—You c-can come in!

Opening the door, Monica went into the bathroom and placed the clothes in one of the baskets, taking the soaked uniform.

—Here I’m leaving the clothes, I’ll take your wet clothes and put them to dry.

—O-okay!

Seeing the light through the translucent glass door, indecent thoughts like “Open the door!” ”Go with him!” “If you manipulate his memories and make him believe that you are his older sister, you could take a bath with him peacefully!” The last one being a little worrying, Monica resisted her sexual impulses as she wiped the drool beginning to fall from her mouth with the back of her hand and simply took the wet childish clothes and withdraw from the bathroom.

Waiting for who was relaxing in hot water and putting the small uniform to dry, she placed one of the cups of tea on top of the low glass table and taking a seat, began taking small sips from her own cup.

***

After some time, Danny thought it was appropriate to leave the hot water sanctuary in which he was, sad for not being able to sleep there, the boy removed the bath plug and let the dirty water drain.

Letting out a sigh he went to change, finding the clothes that Monica had given him incredibly comfortable and adjusted to his body, her little brother probably is the same height of him to be something so precise.

Coming out of the bathroom, Danny walked to find Monica in the living room sitting on the couch in front of him with her back to him so he could only see the back of her head, highlighting the long and beautiful pink hair of the girl.

—Come here, have a seat.

Without turning her head, she spoke to him as if she knew he was behind watching her, somewhat embarrassed, he took a few swift steps until reaching her side and taking a seat with a reasonable distance, he tried not to direct his eyes towards her, making it impossible for him to notice her sexy new clothes.

—Would you like some tea?

—I-I’m sorry Monica-neesan but… I need to call my parents! They… they must be worried about me… if I don’t call them…

—Come on~ don’t worry about it, why don’t you call them then?

—I don’t have my phone with me...

—Do you remember your mom or dad’s phone number?

—O-of course!

It was at that moment when Monica stood up that Danny focused his eyes on her.

Long black stockings that got lost under the cream-colored sweater that highlighted her breasts even more than the wet shirt from before. “Were this girl’s breasts this big before?” “Is she even wearing a bra now?” He thought as his face turned red and this time more than before but he realized that she was indeed wearing a bra because he could see the straps passing over her shoulders since the sweater was a little loose.

“A bad angle and I could see her pant...” That was certainly the most scandalous thought in his mind.

Monica pretended not to notice his gaze as she went to look for her cell phone at the countertop of the kitchen, when she came back and saw him closely, the boy’s staring was too obvious.

—Is something wrong?

—N-it’s nothing! —Shaking his hands, Danny made an over human effort to take his gaze away from the girl’s heavenly qualities and see her straight in the face, still flushed.

—Your face is red... are you feeling ok? —Leaning one knee on the couch reduced centimeters from the small and skinny leg of Danny, she put her face close to his.

—M-Monica-neesan ! I-I’m not ready n-n-n-n…!

Bringing heads together, their faces were very close which made Danny able to realize Monica’s more mature features although at this point it would be impossible for him to highlight something like that due to the nervousness.

—Not ready for what? Hehe… hmm… no fever, thank goodness —sighing in relief, she turned her face away from the defeated boy.

—Ah...

—Here —extending her hand, she offered the phone.

—Thank you... —Embarrassed by the misunderstanding of a moment ago, he took the phone shyly.

Dialing some numbers on the touch screen, Danny held the device close to his ear as the call rang.

Hello?

—Mom?

DANNY! WHERE ARE YOU?!

Making Danny pull the phone away from his ear a bit at his mother’s scream, he laughed nervously.

—The truth is...

***

—Of course Mrs. Wakahisa! I’ll take good care of him tonight, don’t worry about anything!

Thank you... Riedel...

—You can call me Monica!

Really I can’t thank you enough for finding my treasure… I’ll be sure to scold him tomorrow, sorry for all the trouble he’s causing you!

—Don’t worry, Danny is a very cute, tender and respectful boy. He even calls me “Monica-neesan”!

Looking away, Danny who was hearing the conversation blushed a little after hearing that.

With a few more words, Monica finished the call.

—Well Danny... the rain has gotten even fiercer than before... so you’ll have to stay the night with me.

—N-night?

It would not be a surprise, to say that the rain outside was torrential would not honor its true nature, what was happening behind those walls at that moment could be considered a deluge.

—Isn’t that fun? I have video games in my room, if you feel bad I can read you a cute story too~

—Monica-neesan... I’m not five...

—Ohh, it’s true that you’re already that age...

—That age?

—That age where you don’t want to be treated like a child.

—Uh...

As if she had remembered something, Monica raised her head.

—Oh right, look —pointing the black cup on the table, she saw Danny—. It’s the tea I told you about earlier, will you drink it?

—Thank you...

Leaning closer to the table to take it, Danny held the cup with both hands, his head free of possible malice. He drank it quickly without suspicion, one sip after another… until there was nothing left.

—W... what is this?

An overwhelming drowsiness crashed into him, barely able to put the cup back on the low table once more, Danny began to stagger fighting to keep his eyes open.

—What is... why I’m so… sleepy...?

Closing his eyes, the boy fell asleep peacefully on the sofa, being the last thing he could hear before getting lost in his own world a laugh.

—Fufufu… good night~.

***

Suddenly, Danny’s previous drowsiness started to vanish. Trying to get to his feet, he realized he was on a cold flat surface, he probably fell to the floor when he fell asleep.

—Where...?

Glancing around, it was instantaneous to realize that this was a different place than the compact house he had been in just now, a vast space that stretched out in all directions... except one, which was blocked by a wall of a strange cream colored texture. Curious, the black-haired boy approached the immense wall that rose upwards and touching it timidly, he realized that it was a very soft material.

—Is this… fabric?

—Fufufu~

A malicious familiar laugh came from above. After numerous hurried steps back, Danny looked up, searching for the source of the voice... what he saw froze him.

—Im...p-possible...

A beautiful face was right above him, staring quietly.

—H-e-l-l-o Danny, fufufu~

The boy’s brain took about ten seconds to process what he was seeing until his mouth managed to pronounce the thoughts filling his head.

—M-Monica... neesan?

—Bingo!

Smiling broadly, the girl’s ruby eyes closed. The shock caused Danny to stumble and fall on his back, being able to detail all of her now huge features.

—W-what is this?!

—The truth Danny... is that I am an alien that can change your size, what do you think?

It was not size fetish, nor malice or superiority that prompted Monica to do what she was doing, it was instead an enormous warmth that she felt in her heart, an immeasurable desire to transmit her own warmth and protection to the child who under normal circumstances is her boyfriend.

—What are you going to... do with me?

Danny’s voice felt strangely composed, however, deep inside the boy was terrified although he was good at keeping up appearances in these kinds of situations, he barely could avoid shaking with fear.

—Oh… nothing bad really, don’t worry about that.

No, it was not the time to scare him, in another situation it would have been fun for her to mess with him but at a moment like this Monica felt that she would never forgive herself to make him cry out of terror.

—...

—Look, I just like to play with cute children like you, fufu~

—C-cute?

Danny’s expression was one of genuine surprise, almost as if he had forgotten the unreal situation he was in, those words caught him off guard. No one other than his parents had ever said something to him like “cute”, much less a woman as beautiful as the one who was watching at him with her enormous face.

—Do you feel like eating something and going to sleep? You must be sleepy... even if you just awoke, you slept just for 5 minutes.

—I... I don’t understand what’s going on and... I don’t understand what motives you have doing this, but... —Scratching the back of his head, there was nothing else he could think  aside from obeying, making her upset might be the last thing he did—. Sure, let’s do it...

—Hey, you didn’t stuttered!

—Eh?

—You have always been stuttering since you arrived, you are pretty nervous... relax a bit with me, I’m not judging you or anything!

—Aren’t you… judging me?

—That’s right, you can speak calmly.

Danny was in fact always an extremely shy and quiet boy, this would probably be the first time that he spoke so much outside home, neither at school nor in other places he would find someone or a suitable topic to carry on a conversation this fluid… so this opportunity was a golden one, so much so that his words began to come out more easily.

—Are… are you serious about being an alien?

—That was a joke, hahahaha —laughing a little, the table vibrated causing a small earthquake for the shrunken figure on it—. Let’s say I have special methods~

—I... I believe you then...

It would not be good to try to delve too much into the privacy of the girl, that was what his parents had taught him but in this situation, that would have other reasons for being that way.

Perhaps due to the fact that a 9-year-old boy like him is not as developed psychologically as an older person, his truths were not as decisive and absolute as for an adult, so a situation like this would be much easier to understand, much simpler even than his 17-year-old version.

—So… what I touched a moment ago...

—It was my breast, I figured you had no idea what was going on so I let you do it, hehe —smiling, she didn’t take her eyes off him.

—Y-y-y-y... —Making his stutter worse, Danny reddened more than any of the previous times—. I-I’M SO SORRY! I DIDN’T DO IT ON PURPOSE!

—Relax, I know you didn’t even knew what you were touching, hmm, anyway... —She placed her open palm close to the boy a centimeter and a half high—. Come on~.

Danny’s thoughts were disordered, after all the excellently proportioned girl was now many times bigger than before and consequently, she was infinitely more endowed with qualities that could be called “heavenly”, only one of her breasts was dozens and dozens of times the size of his entire life, he could be trapped beneath them and the girl wouldn’t even notice. Shaking his head, he did his best to push those indecent thoughts out of his head and climb onto the hand that was waiting for him.

—I’ll be delicate but anyway… hold on tight.

And so they both enjoyed a disproportionate dinner, while the girl devoured a whole plate of food dozens of times the size of Danny , he ate what would be a single crumb from the gigantic plate; this gave him a little chill. Once prepared, they both arrived at Monica’s room.

—Well... —Dropping on the bed delicately so as not to shake the world of the tiny boy in her hand, she laid down—. How are you feeling?

—Well… it’s a rather strange perspective to see things… everything is much bigger and… I can’t do anything without your help.

—And I love to see you so small and cuddly! —Using her little finger, the pink-haired girl gently stroked Danny’s hair.

—M-Monica-neesan...

Pushing her finger away, she let Danny slide down her palm until he landed on the area of r03;r03;her collarbone just above her voluptuous chest, where it wasn’t covered by her sweater.

—Do you want to play a game?

—P-play? —It was inevitable for him to stutter in this situation, finding himself near such a compromising place.

—Although it is time to sleep and I’m sleepy already... but the room is very cold, right?

—Yeah... it is...

Without realizing it, Danny had started to shiver, the rain added to the air conditioning on froze the room, why would she have the air conditioning on with freezing weather like this?

—You will have to find your own shelter, I allow you to go anywhere you want... for example... —Directing her gaze towards the lifting of her sweater, her breasts were visible.

Curious, Danny turned to see what the girl had hinted at… just to freeze.

—E-eeeh...?

—That’s it, Danny.

With a couple of claps from the girl, the lights in the room went off, leaving the darkness that the night and the clouds hiding the moonlight provided together.

—M-Monica-neesan!

Closing her eyes, she pretended to fall asleep and not listen to him at all, though she was only barely able to bear the laughter from hearing the cries of help coming from the tiny boy.

—Monica-neesan!! Ngghh… so cold… I r-really will need to…?

The doubt in his head about whether to make that decision was completely eliminated with a shrill sound, thunder echoed and a fleeting light illuminated the room.

—N-n-no!

Turning around, Danny scurried to her enormous breasts, taking the sweater of the girl as shelter and lying between them, there was no lust, no shame or ulterior motives, everything he wanted to do was hide from the danger, shocking sound that split the skies and was played repeatedly.

—Monica-neesan... Monica-neesan... Monica-neesan...

Whispering her name, he wanted to feel protected by the huge and beautiful girl who served as his refuge. Monica was unable to resist this, the tenderness and the need to protect him was too much to bear. Sighing, she made her decision.

***

Danny had closed his eyes and was too scared to notice but his size had returned to normal, he was now hugging tightly what was in front of him.

Embracing him protectively, Monica tucked him along her, sharing the same sheet as she used her arms to push him and his head against her large breasts, sharing her warmth and heartbeat to calm him.

—It’s okay... I’m here to protect you...

Caressing his scalp, Danny’s ragged breaths began to regulate and his forcibly closed eyes relaxed, he had fallen asleep.

The happiness that Monica felt at that moment was undeniable, she was able to protect him without secondary reasons, without him being self-conscious about feeling useless, this was a maternal love that was born from her superiority complex, from her own powers, an absurd and burning need to hold and keep him in her shadow, to protect him from all dangers that existed, after all, her powers would allow her to do something like that but she did not want to violate Danny’s individuality. This was the perfect situation, taking advantage of his memories and with his permission, she created this alternate reality in which Danny could see his girlfriend as an older sister, as a protective mother.

Just as Monica sees him, far beyond a simple boyfriend, the reason of her thoughts and the origin of her reason for living, she sees him as no one but Danny Wakahisa, her sweetheart.

Chapter End Notes:

If you liked this chronicle and want to see it again, let me know! So I could do some extra chapter in the future.

You can contact me via discord, my tag is Exosaur#7911; you can also follow me on twitter like @ExosaurX where I’ll publish stories updates. If you like my work don’t forget to leave a review!