- Text Size +

Chapter 2: Cairo

 

The naked snake-woman was positively gargantuan. She stood over 500ft tall now, and loomed over the meager dwellings at the city’s edge. It was still early in the day, though the sun was bright and the clouds were few. The ray’s from above lit up her tan human form for all to see. The onyx-scaled top of her tail also soaked up its warmth and light greedily.

 

Her form looked perfect: a divine specimen. She had the allure of most men and some women as her red-gaze scanned over the treats before her. Indeed, that’s what most of the city residents thought from the few recordings that trickled in: that she was some Egyptian goddess, here to punish them or enact Armageddon. She would destroy them of course, but it’d be a byproduct of satisfying her appetites. Anyone who stared at those eyes long enough could see that unending hunger lurking within. There was no malice, nor desire to rule. Ouroboros just wanted feed.

 

Her stomachs, already empty again, rumbled.

 

She leaned down and wrapped her fingers around a small little apartment complex, maybe three floors in height. Once yanked up the floor of it gave away. Those on the ground floor were snatched up by her other hand and engulfed with ease.

 

Using her finger, she poked a hole in the building’s corner and pressed it to her lips. Her mouth covered the opening and she got to work devouring everyone and everything inside. Her tongue wiggled in to lick at the second floor. She snatched a few people that way. They were swallowed whole of course and went to her human stomach--a destination she consciously chose. There, they lasted a bit before the churnings had them splashing into her digestive fluids.

 

People were still holding out in there. Her hands shook the building up and down like a cereal box. That collapsed the next floor and sent another wriggling batch of residents down her throat. They piled onto the corpses of the other tenants.

 

The last floor was stubborn, but Ouroboros wouldn’t give up food so close to her face. She pursed her lips hard on that opening she made and sucked in with all her might. The force of her breath ripped open the last floor and took everyone else in, along with whatever possessions their apartments held. Indeed, as they slipped through the fleshy sphincter to her human-gut, covered in throat slime, many got injured by their TVs and sofas falling in after. Watching their possessions melt at their side added an extra tinge of despair for some. It symbolized how over everything now was.

 

“Ah~” she sighed.

 

“More.”

 

Ouroboros grew as she ate. It wasn’t entirely consistent how much or whether it was right away, but she always grew a bit. She tore through another two apartment complexes and burgeoned another 100ft in height. She reached a fourth and thrust her hand in it, not even ripping it up. She took a handful of morsels and gulped them down with haste. They had clumped together on the top floor for whatever reason, so it was all meat and cloth and fewer of the less-preferred TVs and furniture and the like.

 

She held them above her face. They begged, pleaded, but it fell on deaf ears. They were food and heeding their words, even to bully them, was a distraction from her meal. The lamia was too peckish for that at the moment.

 

Savoring, however? That there was time for. Her tongue pressed them to her palate, popping one of them which made her grunt a bit; it was far better to have them alive and squirming. After that they were rubbed against her inner cheeks and lathered in more of her drool. On the outside, her face was utter delight! Her eyes closed to better taste her treats, and her coos and ‘Mmf’s echoed across this outermost city-block. The naga swallowed, and they were tugged along to that human-stomach of hers.

 

A few more handfuls tore the rest of the building to shreds. Ouroboros looked deeper into the city. These buildings were nice and all, but she wanted something bigger, something she could really feel going down. She found it in a tall skyscraper a few blocks over, and went there with haste.

 

The giant naga was always hungry, but when she slithered to a new target her digestion sometimes slowed. In a sense, it was like her body’s way of not punishing her too much for targeting more worthwhile prey. This had unfortunate consequences for those hundreds of people she just ate. Those latest meals, wailing and thrashing, in her gut found the acids tingling a little less. A false mercy indeed, as their skin was already so irritated that even just the acrid air in there stung like burns. About the only thing worse than to be melted by those acids was melting to them even slower.

 

The military thought themselves prepared for her, but they were wrong. She was no mere giant monster. The bulk of the forces were deeper in the city protecting the more wealthy districts, but a few helicopters flew Ouroboros’s way. They peppered her soft-brown skin with some bullets that, predictably, did nothing. They didn’t even draw her attention; their propellers did, though. Her ears twitched at their whooshing sounds and she turned towards them. Her hands snatched them at lightning speed and stuffed them into her mouth. The crumpled propellers and tails of the crafts reminded one of a frog with a crushed up fly in its lips. Her tongue slipped out to rope them in properly.

 

As unassailable as her skin was, her tail seemed even tougher. She paid no attention to the infrastructure in her path as she slithered along. Each of her movements had her tail wagging and wiggling. Its black-scaled exterior slammed into buildings at her sides, rending them to rubble. Anything at her front got steamrolled by her ivory-white underbelly. Though that flesh was softer, it still easily withstood and smashed anything in its path. A couple trucks fired artillery at her from the end of a street. The buildings on either side of that road collapsed against a tail wide enough to creep even into the adjacent streets. She didn’t even look down at them before that thick scaly muscle overtook them. They exploded against her underbelly as a bit of warmth, and when those hundreds of feet of tail finally slithered past them, whatever was left in her wake was flattened junk.

 

The snake-woman at last reached her target: a squarish skyscraper shining a bright white in the glow of the sun. As Ouroboros came to a rest, the people still living in her human-gut got a break from all that bouncing around, only for her digestion to ramp up again. Many braved their way through melted humanity and pools of acids to reach her stomach walls. They pounded their fists there, screaming and yelling in hopes of hurting the monster-woman or getting her to spit them up. The lamia set her hand on her taut tummy to give it a pat, knocking them back. She didn’t want to, all their fidgeting and strugglings felt nice. But, she wanted to focus for now.

 

Ouroboros stood 1000ft from tail to tip, but this building was big. She leaned in close to it and gave it a short sniff. Her long black locks curtained over the edifice's outside to block out light. The poor people inside shivered as they listed to that exaggerated, booming inhale.

 

‘Thousands’ she thought to herself. ‘There are thousands in there’.

 

First thing she did was coil around the building. It was smaller than her, as were all the buildings here if she stretched up enough. So, it was less a real coil and more just sliding her tail tip around the thing to stop the morsels from running out. All those on the lower floors could look out at a slightly undulating tail. Every little twitch of it tore up the surrounding concrete of the lot nearby.

 

Next, she set her lips to the top of the building and opened wide. The building shook as her teeth nicked its roof. She huffed. It was as expected: a bit too wide for her mouth as is. Not a problem. Just like with the people at that camp, she unhinged her jaw. Here, she only needed to do it a little bit. The people inside heard a small click noise.

 

And then swallows.

 

Ouroboros set her palms on either side of the building to help lift it up. This had those on the middle floors getting a good view of the intricate wrinkles of her palms. However, for the most part she ate the structure by leaning down to move her maw along it. The lamia was incredibly flexible, even with her slender, fit human-half. The less she had to lift the structure, the less chance there was of killing any of the snacks inside before they could squirm in her gut proper.

 

The windows on the top floor were first obscured by her hair as it draped forward, then came her mouth. They were the first floors to enter that maw of hers. They no longer saw the city through their executive suites here, but instead got a view of her slick mouth flesh. As her lips shifted around the building, the inside of her cheeks squished and squelched at the windows. Occasionally they’d crack, but such a puny thing as a shard of glass couldn’t hurt even her softer, inner flesh.

 

Down one side of the building, towards the middle windows of those upper floors, was her tongue. The bumpy papillae of its crimson surface flattened slightly against the glass and steel exterior. As she kept swallowing, saliva dripped down from her mouth to trickle down the building. It was a hint to the others on the lower levels of what was to come; it was a hint of how absolutely thrilled she was to swallow them all down. Naturally, everyone tried to run down to the bottom floors to live longer, but the stairwell was crowded, and the snake-woman’s eager gulps and hand squeezes jostled rubble here and there which blocked pathways down. Her tail still blocked the exit.

 

One brave soul jumped out a window on one of the lower floors to land on her tail. He aim to slip down its scales to the ground. He succeeded in landing alive, but broke his legs. Worse still, she noticed, and just moved her fingers to pinch him up. In the process, she popped his legs right off. It wasn’t on purpose; she was a bit big, after all. Still, he lived as she just nudged him back inside one of the upper floors to be eaten in time. After witnessing that, no one else tried to escape that way.

 

Soon the upper end of the skyscraper was in her throat. The view at those executive levels was now of her rippling esophagus, with all its slimy, muscular contractions. Everyone could hear the bending of steel; they heard the tear and crumbling of girders and the crashing of smashed glass. It was all layered beneath that boomy, throaty gulping.

 

Half the skyscraper was in her throat, then three quarters. With only an eight of the building left outside, she dug her fingers beneath its foundation and lifted it up. Facing the sky, eyes closed, she finished her meal. In just a few more swallows it was all the way inside her throat, and she sighed with satisfaction.

 

The thousands of morsels inside wished it was dark in her body, but no such mercy awaited. They were heading towards her tail gut of course, as her human gut couldn’t fit them. They saw every bit of the journey through whatever windows weren’t crushed and whatever light her flesh gave off. Of course, the building got all dented and crumpled a bit getting tugged down. At one point, her throat squeezed so tightly it contorted a hole in the building itself. No windows needed there to see outwards into that roiling throat flesh.

 

The people huddled together for comfort and safety. Their survival instincts had them trying to stay alive. Ouroboros’s body wanted them alive as well. She wanted them in her stomach, then they could die fidgeting about for her pleasure. As such, the muscle worked slower than usual, dragging their fateful journey on and on. Still, a few people stood in the wrong spot and get hit by falling debris. A couple even hung out by the corners of their floor and got crushed when the peristalsis of the flesh-tunnel crumpled those corners: the people alongside. Their screams were silenced by the sounds of smushed steel.

 

The building entered the tail-gut head first. There was plenty of room length wise in here, and even width, but her digestive system didn’t give them much breathing room. The walls of flesh here kneaded at the building just enough to mash everyone inside. Through the broken windows and other holes in the overturned skyscraper, juices pooled in. It was like a horror movie with her enzymes playing the role of some sort of liquid monster. They slipped in from everywhere. Melted steel dripped from above onto their heads. It was now that they could escape this concrete and metal deathtrap, but that just brought them out to the squishy, fleshy floor of the tail stomach. Like the walls, the floors were lined with juices and not at all hospitable. Their shoes melted here, then their legs as they inevitably fell over from the tumultuous muscular contractions.

 

Her voice echoed, muffled through the tail flesh.

 

“Aaaah~”

 

Her satisfaction contrasted with their screams of agony. It wasn’t too long before they were liquefied by her juices.